Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165440 times)

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2021, 06:14:55 PM »
So my favourite element that I re-read over again is that first weekend John spent at Susan's where she had dressed him in the pink frilly dress and treated him as her doll pretty much. Put him in a diaper and made him wear whatever she wanted

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2021, 12:19:34 AM »
I've reread that weekend a lot too. The diapers, the outfits, the ballet, the diaper messing. Deeply humiliating.
Any time Susan has John isolated and gets to laud how much power she has over him is fun. I hope she really does get him into classes or lessons. Better yet if she's the teacher and can dress John even girlier then the rest of class. And continues to increase the frequency he's in diapers.
I also really like when Susan orchestrates the situation where John is effectively forced to fake enjoyment of his sissy situation, digging his hole deeper.

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2021, 04:50:20 PM »
Agreed, I think the highlight would be when Susan can get John in a diaper during the day time is what I love the most. The dream would be to get him in a diaper as well as a full ballerina outfit, tutu and all!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #171 on: May 25, 2021, 01:50:40 PM »
I’m almost done with the newest chapter and keep smiling at how it came out. I think you will enjoy it.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #172 on: May 25, 2021, 04:42:30 PM »
Hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed reading it.

John went right to work. He started with the kitchen first. He noticed a large stack of dishes that were left in the sink and most likely left purposely there for him to clean by hand. Once the dishes were done he swept and mopped the kitchen, moving into the entire bottom level of the house. While scrubbing the toilet he made sure to go on his hands and knees to really get a good glossy shine. Without even realizing he was dusting an old grandfather clock as it chimed 12:00 pm. His stomach rumbled loudly as he made his way to the nicely clean kitchen that still had the fresh pine sol smell.

He reached into the fridge and pulled out a brown paper bag with a love note written on the bag “I’m so proud of my pretty little sweet heart” it proudly displayed on the bag. He grimaced being calling a “pretty little sweet heart” but it was far better then the colorful and hateful names he was being called at school. He lost track of how many times a day he heard “faggot” and “coc-k suc-ker” from almost every boy from every social clique.

He was starving but was disappointed with every item he pulled out. An apple, carrots, a tab (it was in a pink can of course) and a slim fast chocolate drink for desert. He slightly smiled at that but was still upset his mom packed him the type of lunch a super model would eat.

He quickly ate his lunch as he thought about his plan to clean upstairs. He’s been cleaning his own house so much he was become an expert at it. As he finished the last of his slim fast drink he stood up and couldn’t help but notice his skinny figure. He’s sure he lost more than 10 to 15 pounds over the last few months. He felt girlish more than ever now this his body was reflecting it. He knew if he ever tried to stand up against Susan she would kick his ass without a problem. She clearly outweighed him by a 100 pounds. Even his mother could easily could hold him down and spank him. With the new diet his mother had him on, he figured even a middle schooler could beat him up. Since his new status as Susan’s Sissy he even felt more submissive. Back at John’s old school he got into several fist fights and even won some against boys that were bigger than him. That felt like a million years ago. If any boy at his current school tried to fight him he would go right to his knees and start crying, begging not to be beaten up. The idea scared him. The last thing he wanted was to be beaten up. He surely would take any kind of humiliation or embarrassment by his peers than have to physically defend himself. He tried to shake the image out of his head and focus on the cleaning. It was all ready 12:35 and he was all ready behind schedule. He quickly swished (he noticed the last week that whenever he moved with speed it was very “swishy”. A word he picked up from his mother)  up the stairs to start the 2nd floor. He felt the need to use the toilet and for the first time in months he got to use it by himself. He felt so mature sitting on the toilet as he was peeing. He wanted to stand like a man, but he figured with the shoes, tights, and skirt it would just be easier to sit. He delicately placed his hands on his lap as he tinkled. He smiled as he pulled his panties and tights up because he had no peering eyes on him for once.

He started in Mrs. Stall room, vacuumed and changed the bed sheets. While he was cleaning her toilet he noticed skid marks along the bowl. Mrs. Stall was a large woman and most likely made large bowel movements. He shuddered as he scraped off the fecal residue off the toilet. The guest room that he spent one of the worst nights in his life was next followed by the hallway. Susan’s room was the last to be cleaned. He opened her door and observed her ultra girly room in a new light. He felt for the first time in months almost powerful. He was In control for the first time. He swayed into her room taken little steps thanks to the short heeled shoes. He was walking like a pro and actually felt confident doing it. Susan’s room was a disaster. Clothes were thrown everywhere, dance wear and cheerleading clothes, all types of shoes, her desk was covered in open text books and note books. her unmade bed had the sheets coming off, her slept in pajamas sat next to the bed. This would be the hardest no doubt.

After 30 minutes of just tidying everything he made a pretty good dent to the room. Everything for the most part  was put away in order. He went over to her bed to start making it. As he pulled the sheet to the corner of the mattress he noticed a book sticking out from under it. He pulled out a small book with a floria cover. In a very sweet cursive font the word “Diary” was written on it. He went weak at the knees in excitement. He was holding Susan’s personal diary. His mind raced about reading it. He had to, he had to know her plans and how she felt about all this.

He quickly skimmed though it. He noticed she didn’t update it very often, the diary itself was less that a 1/4th written in and Susan would go months without updating it. He skipped right to the last entry which was updated the night before. He smiled reading the newest entry.

“Dear Diary, I had an incredible experience at Thanksgiving dinner at the Jones house. While the meal was great, I got to truly show my skills as a woman to John. I gave my first blow job. John looked so sweet and cute all dolled up in my old dress. I was so turned on by him all night my panties were practically dripping looking at him. Our relationship has come so far over the last few months. The feelings I feel for him are extreme. I felt like a real girl when I got to suc-k on his pen-is. The experience I’m getting feels great and he’s great to practice on. Seeing John’s panties and tights down by his ankles as I suc-ked and licked his dic-k is still an image I can’t get out of my head. I touched myself when I first got home thinking about it. I love what a great friend  he is to me. He’s so loyal. If John could just fully summit to me, fully give me control, I would love him forever. The feelings I have for him. If I can just push him all the way, and if he truly liked me, I would love to be his girlfriend. Not even make him dress up anymore, but to be my manly boyfriend. Hold my hand down the hallway at school. Hold my books and open doors for me. Treat me like a lady. I would treat him like a man. I just need to know he’s loyal to me and would do anything I would ask him, than I would let him be the real man he wants to be. I love what a loyal little poodle he is to me. But overtime I want him to be a loyal man to me, and for him to passionately take my virginity. I’m getting hot and the thought right now. Till the next time diary”. 

John read Susan’s latest entry while his mind raced. Even reading the blow job part got him hard all over again. Would she let him stop being a sissy, to be a real boy again? How far did he have to go for her to stop the sissy treatment. He got flustered thinking about an end in sight. He put the diary back under her mattress as his pen-is got harder thinking of Susan. Was he falling for her. He sat down on her bed with so many thoughts in his head. His boner grew harder as the outline was quite noticeable thought his panties and tights. He looked as Susan’s floor and noticed next to her pajamas was a pair of panties she must of worn the night before to bed. He felt the nylon like Material in his hands which got him even more horny. He took the pink very large pair panties and smiled thinking of her. He slowly slid of his tights and laid down on Susan’s bed. He kicked his shoes off, the tights came off and he pulled his panties down to his ankles. He took the Triple XL panties to his face and took a sniff while stroking his member. He closed his eyes as he placed the panties right against his face and stroked more.

His mind gave him a sexy image. Susan was dressed in a very fancy Business pants suit. She looked rather elegant and very posh. She was holding a dog leash in her hand and on the other end of the leash was him, on al fours. His hair was cut and styled to look like a French poodle. His dog collar was covered with Diamond and his pink ID tag read “Sissy”. He face was heavily made up with dance recital style theatrics. His nose was painted black and he had a little spot over his eye to look more like dog. He looked like a girl in a poodle costume for a tap dancing number of a recital. Besides the silk white thong panties he was wearing nothing else in this extreme Fantasy.

“Sissy, give your mistress a kiss in her favorite spot”! Susan ordered her sissy dog. John gave a high pitch bark as he pulled down Susan’s pants and panties and began to lick the front of her crotch. Susan moaned with excitement as her Sissy Dog gave her multiple orgasms. John was running faster and faster as he rubbed the panties across his face and smelled more. “Sissy, I’ve known in the past I’ve given your little sissy hole excitement. It’s now time for you to return the favor to me. Give me a nice little lick and kiss to my rosebud”! She commanded.

John like the loyal puppy he was went behind Susan as she bent over. He spread his large butt cheeks open and he licked her puckering rosebud. Dainty at first. Little sissy licks soon turned to sticking his whole tongue up her ass.   Susan squealed pleasure. All the images in John’s head made his pen-is eruption in the 2nd best orgasm ever had. The first being from last night during Susan’s BJ. He painted heavily as he felt c-um run all down his hands. He opened his eyes to look at the pink panties he had been smelling and licking pretending they were Susan. He noticed several skid marks that he must of licked but didn’t care. He was in a state of nirvana.

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #173 on: May 26, 2021, 06:50:17 PM »
Thank You for the new chapter.. A chance to be a real boy again,, as if he could...

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #174 on: May 27, 2021, 09:25:04 AM »
Thank you for the new chapter.

To me this is all too suspicious, a fairly empty diary that was found easily, and Susan has placed cameras around her house in the past.

I think she wanted to catch John reading her diary so she can use that against him, but will now have evidence better than expected of him touching himself in her room.

I can't imagine what she would get him to do next with the threat of showing a videotape of that to his mother. I don't think he's be able to say no to anything!

That's a big if, but those are my thoughts after that chapter

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender