Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165432 times)

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2021, 02:00:32 PM »
Awww! Sissi Ballerina!
I can't believe that John is getting caught up in Susan's game!

Even when he had the chance to really satisfy himself, he only wandered deeper into Susan's world of baby girlish. He hasn't had a chance to get out of there for a long time. The episode showed once more that Susan won't let him go free.Such a lovable fool!I am completely with him! But I also hope Susan won't let him get out of her fat fingers!I am so curious to see the sequel!
To the other readers: Please don't fantasize too much in advance! I guess, no writer likes it when someone pretends to be a sequel.

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2021, 12:40:52 PM »
Still loving it after all these chapters..

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #177 on: June 21, 2021, 09:50:06 PM »
John dozed off with his hand on his pen-is and Susan’s panties on his face. The once warm and sticky c-um was now cold and dry on his hand. The dirty triple XL panties on his face warm with him breath on it. The brown skid marks mixed with the heat of his breath gave the oder a new smelly life which woke John right up from his deep sleep. He woke up startled as bolted right up out of Susan’s bed. He pulled the smelly and well worn panties off his face in a confused awoken state. One hand was still on his pen-is while the other was holding Susan’s panties. It all came back to him now. One of the greatest orgasms in his life, now replaced by one of the biggest shames of his life. All the images he pleasured him self to made him sick to his stomach now. The fact that he sniffed and licked Susan’s soiled panties made his stomach churn. He looked at Susan’s nightstand and saw he fell asleep for over hour and half. He had no idea how long till the Stalls or his mother would be back to pick him up.

He stepped out of his panties and tights while holding his skirt as he rushed to the bathroom to clean up. He washed his hands first to get all the dry seamen off it followed by his crotch. He looked at himself in the mirror with disbelieve on who or what he was now. He hated Susan more than anyone on planet earth yet he smelled and licked her panties while touching himself. He shook off the thought and was suddenly horrified at what he saw in the reflection in the mirror.

All over the front of his white blouse and black skirt were dry, white crusted c-um stains. During his nap the stains set and harden. How was he going to explain this. He had no other clothes to wear as the panic set in. Lucky the whole house was clean at this time so he could focus on the stains. What’s a believable story? He couldn’t think of one as his breathing was getting heavier. “Ok. Let me get dressed first. Collect any evidence.” He minced back to Susan’s room and inspected his panties and tights. Both were clean. He pulled his panties back up and the tights right after. He stepped into his shoes and inspected Susan’s bed. Luckily no stains. He made her bed perfectly and inspected the rest of the room which was also perfect. He took the triple XL panties and threw them into the hamper. The top floor was now done. “Let me get some water and I’ll figure something out”.

He went down to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water. Time seemed to by flying by now. He looked down at the kitchen floor he mopped hours ago and the recent clean glow was gone. “Damn going to have to do another coat so they notice it with the lights on”. He reached for his mop bucket when a brilliant idea hit him.  He filled up the mop bucket with hot and soapy water. He nodded confidently at it knowing this is what he had to do.

He then poured half the bucket onto his blouse and skirt instantly soaking him. If his plan worked, he would clean up the stains with the hot and soapy water and just tell him mom and the Stalls that he spilled on himself while doing the 2nd coat. It would make him look like a dedicated cleaning lady if he did 2 coats of mopping. He got so used to playing this role he never thought of himself as a “cleaning man”.

Taking some paper towels and some dish soap he scrubbed and scrubbed that the soaking wet stains and to him amazement they were coming out. “Thank god. Thank you god”! He said out loud. He was so happy. Sure now he was cold, wet and damp but at least now he could explain it. He took a sigh of relief as he cleaned the kitchen floor for the 2nd time today.

30 mins later he heard a key jangle in the doorway. He was startled at first but quickly happy the cleaning would be over. He heard footsteps walking to the kitchen but heard no talking. He looked up as he only saw his mother in the kitchen doorway.

“Mom”! He said excited and perky trying to sound happy. “Where are the Stalls”? He then asked in a considered tone. “Mrs. Stall and Susan went to get there nails done after shopping. I just got mine last week so I declined but the real question is what happened to you, why are you soaking wet”? John took a deep breath and gave an academy award nomination performance of acting. He practice his monologue over and over in his head thinking of the most believable story possible. After the long but believable story his mother just looked at him, smiled and said “Well that’s just perfect. I picked you up something at the mall that you can wear home.  Go into the bathroom and change out of those wet clothes and I’ll go get it”. John was so happy he slipped to the bathroom feeing so proud the made up story won her over. He giggled to himself knowing it worked.

He pealed off the wet clothes as he heard his mother enter the bathroom with a white garment bag. “I know you have SO many handy downs from Susan but I thought it would be nice if you had something special just for you. Hope you like it”. She unzipped the bag and pulled out a pink dress. He studied in what felt like ages but was only mere seconds. Without wanting to seem suspicious he uttered “I love it Mommy”!

(Image a dress like this. I don’t want to give Exact details so you can image your own perfect dress in your minds)

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #178 on: June 30, 2021, 08:17:06 PM »
Such a stroke of genius for Johnny!

But I wonder if wearing this dress home will have repercussions for him.

I'm really enjoying these regular chapters Sissy Ballerina Boy!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #179 on: July 23, 2021, 12:08:44 PM »
John mom buttoned the dress on him and stepped back to look at the lovely image. He was absolutely precious. He was really becoming the daughter she always wanted. She knew he was a boy but this “phase” of his was something she truly loved and enjoyed. John looked down at the pretty pink dress and smiled. He was really smiling that he tricked his mother with the wet clothes but was also somewhat smiling at the dress. He liked the way it felt on him. It was juvenile but not little girl. It looked like something a 9 or 10 year old would wear.  He saw the price tag briefly and noticed it had three digits. His mother spent over a $100 dollars On a dress for him.

“Oh one of the best parts is that it comes with a sweet matching hat”! His mother put on the matching hat and than pulled white dress shoes with bows on the front, white tights and a new pair of white silky full bottom panties. He put on the entire outfit with no fuss and looked at himself while daintily pointing his toe out like a ballerina to look at his shoe. “I love it all Mommy” he lied but still felt something for the entire outfit. “But isn’t this a little formal for just going home”?

“Sometimes it’s nice to get dressed up. Here let me do your make up”. Soon Janet was doing her new daughters makeup like a pro. This time adding blush and nail polish. The whole process from getting the dress to the make up took over 40 minutes.  She pulled out a little box and took out heart shaped clip on earrings and finally added a white leather handbag. His new special outfit was complete and he looked completely like a very well dressed 10 year old girl going to church on Easter.

They both walked to the front door while John was holding his wet clothes in a plastic bag. The sun was setting as he quickly walked to the car. While he’s been out in public a few times dressed as a girl, it still made him nervous especially in the outfit he was wearing. They both got into the car and started the drive home.

John asked how there day of shopping went which Janet explained in far to much detail on her’s and the Stalls’s girly shopping day. She figured since her son was in a new “phase” he would like to hear about the deals she got on all the wonderful girly items. John smiled politely and faked his interest all the way home.

As they got home John quickly walked to the front door, hoping that none of the neighbors saw him. Soon his mother unlocked the door and they walked into the dark house. John reached for the light switch and as he turned it on was greeted with a loud “Surprise”!!! From Barbara and Susan who were both holding there phones. Susan was videoing while Barb took pictures. He saw that the kitchen had at least a dozen balloons and streamers all in pink and white. A banner was above his chair in the kitchen with the words “Happy Sweet 16 Johnny” written in fancy cursive writing in pink with flowers around the entire phrase. He noticed several presents on the counter all in girlish wrapping paper. That’s when he realized his mother got his the fancy party dress for his own party.

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2021, 05:39:59 PM »
Brilliant! I did not see that coming!
I already can't wait for the next chapter!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #181 on: August 28, 2021, 03:12:24 PM »
It seems the story board has been effected by the dog days of summer, including myself. Hopefully this pumps some new lift into it. As always, comments suggestions and thoughts always help)

Somehow John still experienced new feelings of surprise and humiliation which he didn’t think was possible but here he was feeling it. Seeing all the decorations along with the Stalls capturing all of it On digital film and photos caused him to go instantly hard. Embarrassment and humiliation was becoming his new pleasure. He felt his pen-is start to throb and go hard which caused him to push down on the front of his dress to cover his shame. Only a few seconds had gone by since the “Surprise” happened but he knew he had to do something. He put one hand to his mouth while the others her covered the front of his dress. He tried to look at innocent and feminine  as possible. He managed to squeak out a “oh my god, Thank You so much! It’s all so beautiful” his cheeks burned redder than the blush he had on. A small tear of shame came out of one of his eyes which his mother just thought was for appreciation.

John’s knees were week as Susan pulled out his chair for him as he took a seat. He was at the head of the table under the pink and white balloons and streamers. As he took a seat to try to comprehend what was happening to him his mother entered the room carrying a large pink and white cake covered in eatable flowers. 16 pink candles circled the cake with pink cursive writing of “Happy Sweet 16” was in the middle. Soon everyone started to sing 🎶Happy Birthday  to you🎶 as he felt weaker and smaller with each passing note. The song ended yet all eyed we’re still on him. “Make a wish sweetheart”. His mother said ever so sweetly. John looked at the glowing cake and thought for a moment and wished to himself “I wish to be a boy again. No diapers, no panties, no dresses. Just to go back to normal again”. He waited a short moment really fantasizing of that wish before blowing out the candles. Sadly unknown to him, that wish would not come true in the foreseeable future and his destiny to wear girls clothes would only get worse in passing time.

Everyone cheered as the candles blew out leaving a somewhat dark room for a short amount of time. Susan, who was sitting next to him gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek as her hand went up John’s dress and grabbed a hard hold on his all ready hard pen-is. “I love you so much Johnny. Happy Birthday my sweet sissy”. She whispered in his ear as she squeezed hard on his pen-is which caused him to get harder and do a small girlish squeal. Janet Jones turns the dining room lights on and all Mrs. Stall and her saw was Susan hugging her feminine best friend.

Soon the cake cutter came out a large first piece of cake was cut for the birthday girl (boy). Mrs. Stall took the large slice and walked towards John. “In the Stall house we have a little tradition. We always feed the first slice to the birthday girl. Susan get out the special gift you made for Johnny while we were waiting for him”! Susan pulled out a large white and pink bib from a floria gift bag in the corner of the dining room. As quick as a jiffy she tied the bib around his neck which covered most of the front of his new pretty dress. The front of the bib had embroidered floral patterns pink lace and ribbons along the sides of the bib while in the middle the words “Sweet Sissy Johnny” was embroidered in cursive letters. “We wouldn’t want your new expensive pretty party dress to get messy from the cake” Susan said matter of factly. She removed his dress hat and replaced it with a pink girly pointy  cardboard birthday hat. 

Barbara stall loomed forward over John with the large pink cake slice. “Open up sweetie, in the Stall house, the messer the feeding, the more luck you have for the year”! As soon as Mrs. Stall said those words, John tried to comprehend what it meant before the entire large slice of cake was smeared across his all ready made up face. His mother, Susan and  Barbara Stall laughed loudly as his face was soon covered in the sweet sticky mess. He noticed the grip Barbara had on his face was hard and tense. She so was hurting him as she crushed his cheeks together smearing more and more cake all over his face. John could tell she was anger at him and was secretly physically abusing him unknown to his Mother  and Susan. He began to Yelp in pain before Mrs. Stall’s fat and large hand began shoving his open mouth full of the remaining slice of cake which caused him to lightly choke and cough. All the real ladies in the room were still laughing so loudly at John’s pain as Susan videoed everything on her phone.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender