Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165409 times)

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #196 on: January 29, 2022, 05:28:37 PM »
Truth be told, I for one NEVER came from a BJ.. My life was tore apart because of one that I do not even know if it happened ..that's another story. I would put that uniform on just to be out of my diaper and chastity,, if only for a little while..

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2022, 12:13:21 AM »
I would love to speak with you one day. I was drunk once and tried to call your number in your SN 9 times with no pick up. Someday.

Hello24;

• Ballerina
« Reply #198 on: March 14, 2022, 03:42:11 PM »
Fantastic as always. Hope to see a new chapter soon!

bonzodoug

• Ballerina
« Reply #199 on: March 15, 2022, 05:42:50 AM »
I’m with sissyservant on bj's. It doesn’t seem very dominant…why on earth would a Woman want a male defect in her mouth? If she generously gives him an orgasm by hand (gloved, of course), she can reinforce her control by talking to him, and inexorably connecting in his mind sexual pleasure with service and obedience to her.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2022, 08:20:44 PM »
(Blows dust off the cover of my story)

Hello everyone. I am so so sorry I never got around to writing more chapters. I had so major life events happen. Hope all is well and you enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think!

John knew he wanted the blow job. He knew that most of the kids in his grade didn’t even have a blow job yet. His life the last few months have been in disarray, no matter what, he knew he had no real control anymore. Anything his mother, Mrs. Stall or Susan told him to do, he had to do it. He got a frilly maid costume that he now knew would be in his regular rotation of outfits. He knew he had to put it on and act like he loves it, so why not go over the top with his performance to get that all mighty blow job from his heavyset blonde bully who also was his best friend. He looked Susan right in the eyes and said “Can you help me get dressed in my new outfit Susan” in his best sweet voice. He smiled as he said it, he was thinking of that lovely blowjob.

Susan gave a smug and controlled look as she placed her hands under his dress and grabbed the front of his panties. She squeezed his member firmly with one hand as she slowly started to pull off the panties with her other hand. He got aggressively hard and she slowly pulled down his pretty pink panties. His pen-is was now a shade of color that almost matched his dress. Susan went down on her knees as he pulled his panties down by his ankles. He legs started to tremble as he grew harder by the second. She liked her lips as he pulled his dress up to his belly as she smiled at the erect pen-is. She now had a boy who had sexual feelings for her. Who got excited physically when she showed him special attention. It made Susan’s self-esteem go though the roof but it also gave her a power trip. She looked at her little sissy boy, her former bully begging her to put him in a frilly French maid dance costume. She loved how he could control him, and she knew that she had to strike and remind him where he was in the pecking order.

She quickly stood up and grabbed his dress by its sides and very quickly pulled the dress over his head. John was loosing his balance wondered what was happening. She went from sexy to all business so quickly. Soon she pushed his naked body down on the bed where his chest and face was down flat on the bed and his naked butt in the air. With her large man hands grabbed his butt cheeks firmly and almost pulling them apart. She moved close to his ear and whispered “first I gotta see your performance honey. I gotta know you really want this BJ sweetie” as she rubbed his ass firmly, “tell me what a sweet little maid your going to make downstairs”.

John was held firmly by Susan. His naked body was trembling as all his sexual feelings rushed though his head. The idea of the blowjob was practically making him c-um. He knew what he had to do. “Please Susan, let me wear my pretty new maid outfit downstairs. I wanna show my mom and your mother how happy I am to have it”. Susan slid her fingers into John’s butt crack, teasing her fat finger on the outside of his anus.

“Good job sissy” as she let go of his butt cheeks. John was still buzzing in excitement as she stood him up. Soon she pulled out a pair of ballet pink shimmering tights. He stepped into them as she rolled them up his long legs and didn’t stop till they were over his belly button. He was still clearly hard which made her smile as she held out the maid costume. He stepped into the leotard as she pulled his arms though the arm holes and placed the dress/leotard firmly and snugly over his shoulders. He was in a daze as she placed the frilly headpiece on top of his head and he barely even noticed that she was buckling up the black two inch heel character shoes.

“Now, I can still see your little pee pee though the leotard, we gotta get these panties on you”. She pulled up the black full bottom cheerleading briefs with the white silk ruffles on the butt and lace around the waist and leg holes. He stood straight and kept his hands at his side. He looked in the mirror, if he stood perfectly still, the skirt of his costume just ended at the middle of his butt. The white chiffon underskirt only slightly covered his pen-is bulge.

He looked briefly at the mirror but quickly moved his head. He couldn’t even look at
Himself. “One last thing” Susan grabbed John’s face and took out a very bright shade of red lipstick and began applying coat and coat in his large pouty lips. “Blot Johnny” as she put a tissue in his mouth. After several blots she looked him over beaming with power. “ITS SHOWTIME”!

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2022, 05:45:12 PM »
I'm glad it's back. What phase of revenge is Susan in at the moment?

Johnny hasn't been diapered in the day for a while. I frequently re-read his first weekend at Susan's house it's one of my favourite stories out there

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2022, 04:43:10 AM »
I have refrained from leaving a message till now as i wanted to get all caught up.  Mrs. Stall seems very evil in a sneaky way so the sissy's mother doesn't pick up on it and goes along with everything.
Personally i hope for a little twist where our sissy gets some payback on Susan.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender