Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165355 times)

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2022, 12:13:17 AM »
read and reread,,, over and over,, great story..

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #204 on: January 23, 2023, 02:16:48 PM »
Hi Sissy ballerina boy,

I love this story and wonder if there is any chance of some more. it has been more than four months since the last installment.

Dancer4Fun.

Hello24;

• Ballerina
« Reply #205 on: January 27, 2023, 10:49:42 AM »
Dying to read more. Best story ever. Hope there’s a possibility of more baby treatment.

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2023, 07:25:48 PM »
Chime into the chorus of supportive folks. Even if I don't comment after every chapter. I check this place weekly hoping for more story.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #207 on: January 28, 2023, 09:52:07 PM »
I am forever sorry I never add more. The worst part is I have the entire story planned. The ending. Everything . But just writing it down is so hard these days. I will try to really write more, I want to do bad you gotta believe me. I love you all and thank you for the kind words.

Also my wife gave me a strap on for Xmas and I am buzzing with excitement whenever she will use it on me.

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #208 on: February 01, 2023, 04:37:40 AM »
Hello Sissy balerina boy
The last chapter was fantasic! Ionly visit this forum to read your story. Watching Johnny become more and more like Susan`s Sissy, fascinates me.I`m curious about the sequel!

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #209 on: March 14, 2023, 01:24:16 PM »
Sissy Ballerina,

With the sad news of Betty's passing I fear this site won't be around much longer, but this story has been going for years and it would be criminal to not find out how it progresses and ends.

Is there a nother site/platform we are able to read how things turn out for Johnny?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender