Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165548 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2017, 07:52:40 AM »
Mrs. Stall came in a short time later with a wash cloth in her hand, she laughed out loud looking at John's appearance. "Oooooooo it looks like our little baby is a messy eater. Good thing baby Johnny had his bib on so his pretty dress wouldn't get dirty" she said in a baby talk style voice as she whipped away the food from his face. Once john was cleaned up Susan took him by the hand and raced downstairs towards the basement. "It's so much nicer to play with someone else. I have a little cousin who's six that comes to visit every once in awhile. She loves playing with barbies and I teach her all my dance and cheerleading routines. Ooooooooo that gives me an idea." Susan ran to the dress up section of the basement and came back in a flash holding several items.

"Now Johnny, do you want to take off my nice communion dress and try something different on?" John shook his head with enthusiasm. Susan smiled with delight as she took John's dress off. John noticed the same warm sensation as Susan rubbed her hands across his body and she slowly pulled the dress over his head.as she pulled down his tights and panties she made sure to place her hand firmly on his crotch. Susan smiled feeling John get hard though his thick diapers. She slowly started rubbing the front of his diapers and noticed john enjoying himself. Still suc-king on his pacifier in the same rhythm that  Susan was rubbing. Since John had been back in diapers his self pleasuring was cut back significantly. He missed the feeling and never had anyone but himself do it to him. This was the best thing he ever felt, he wished Cindy Rockwell was doing this to him instead of Susan but he could just close his eyes and picture her. When John was about to climax Susan suddenly stopped.

John opened his eyes and looked at her for mercy to finish. "Does little baby Johnny want to make squirty's in his diapers? Only very good babies get to make squrity's, so just keep being a good baby and you will get a nice treat soon!" John was left frustrated and hopeless. It felt so good and then Susan stopped it. He wished he could finish himself off but he realized he slowly started to go soft feeling emasculated yet again. Susan pulled the pacifier from John's mouth and looked at him only wearing his diaper and plastic panties. "Now will Sissy Johnny be a good sissy and participate with my games? Or does he want to stay as a baby for the rest of the night?" Susan asked. "Please Susan I want to play games with you" john said enthusiastically. Susan then Handed  John his new outfit. It was a blue and white cheerleading uniform she worn in JR. High. Yet again due to Susan's large frame it would fit john like a glove. Susan helped john step into the cheerleading dress. She replaced his pink pigtails with a pony tail tied with a blue and white ribbon, she slowly rolled up her bloom cheeaderling bloomers up his legs and placed them over his thick diapers. The bloomers were made of a spandex material and were incredibly tight against his diapers which caused Susan to giggle. "Most times cheerleaders don't wear diapers, but we gotta be very careful with you sissy. We don't want you to have any accidents in your uniform. Now I'm going to teach you several routines. I want to see Energy and excitement from you? Do you understand?" John smiled and nodded his head with pride. He looked over Susan's shoulder and noticed his appearance in a large mirror. While he looked like a compete and total sissy in a cheerleading uniform he was happy to have the pink communion dress and all the accessories off. Maybe if he was extra happy she would finish his hand job.

John took his Pom poms and started to learn all the cheers Susan was teaching him. Susan was surprised on how fast John learned the moves. Even John was impressed with himself. The thick diaper between his legs made it hard to move which caused Susan to laugh out loud several times. John noticed every time he jumped, skipped or bent over his skirt would rise up exposing his bloomers and his bulging diaper. He didn't care how ridiculous he looked. He just dreamed of getting that hand job from Susan. Around a half hour later john felt something inside him rumble. His tummy was very full and was making lots of noises. All the movement from cheerleading worked up his stomach into a frenzy.

"Susan can I go to the bathroom?" Susan smiled back at him and told him "go ahead Johnny. Your wearing your bathroom! Make some big poopies for me and my mom. " John's eyes widen in horror. Were they really going to make him use his diapers? "Susan please show me wear the bathroom is" john pleaded. Once again Susan told him to use his diapers. Suddenly the feeling in his stomach grew and he leaned over. Susan seeing John's weakness pushed john over and mounted him holding his arms down. "Come on Johnny, just poo poo in your diapers, then you will get a nice changing. I promise it will be a very nice changing!" John struggled to push Susan off but she outweighed him by at least 75 pounds. Susan was get more and more excited  looking at Johnny's struggle to hold his bowel movements. With one free hand she pushed hard on Johnny's stomach which proved to be to much for poor Johnny as he felt his butt hole explode with thick gooey poo. Still struggling trying to get Susan off his caused his body to move and squish the poo all over his behind. After 30 seconds he couldn't believe
More poop was still coming out of him. Once he finally stopped struggling and Susan got up off him. She looked down at her once bully who was in her cheerleading uniform wearing a very full and stinky diaper. "Is baby finished?" John looked at her and broke down in a sobbing cry. Susan laughed with pride.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2017, 02:11:05 PM »
(Had a lot of free time today which meant a LARGe story chapter. Enjoy and please give me any ideas or  suggestions)

Barbara came down to the basement when she heard John crying. She knew the reason why, after that many laxatives there was no way John was going to last more then an hour. As she approached she observed John laying on the ground having a terrible tempter tantrum. Any sign of john looking mature was gone. The high school freshmen was sobbing crying on the ground, rolling back and forth in a very filled and stinky diaper wearing a cheerleading uniform. Barbara looked at Susan with a smile and a nod that they finally broke john down to the big baby he was.

John knew he looked utterly ridiculous. He wanted to present himself better, but after all the humiliation he received today he just couldn't help it. He felt just like a baby. He was dressed as a baby, fed like a baby, talked to like a baby and now he was crying like a baby. The fact that he was being treated so much like a baby made him cry more like a baby. It took at least 5 minutes for him to calm down.

"Did baby Johnny poo poo in his diapers? Barbara asked in a babyish tone. John still crying and rubbing his eyes nodded. "You must really like being treated like a baby Johnny. I thought you only had bed wetting problems but pooping your pants, or should I say your dress is a much bigger deal. I don't even know what to tell your mother." John still breathing heavily and crying tried to say Susan made him poop himself but Barbara laughed it off. "Are you saying my 15 year old daughter made you poop your pants? That sounds pretty far fetched Johnny. You have to take responsibility for your actions Johnny." Her statement caused a new fresh batch of tears.

"You really are such a cry baby wuss. I wonder what everyone at school would think of this. A teenager who poops his pants and literally starts sobbing like a little baby." Susan said coldly. John could feel poop in every corner of his diaper, all he wanted was a fresh diaper, something he never thought he would want. "Does baby want a changing? It sure does smell bad and I can't even imagine what it's like to be wearing that mess you made." Barber replied. John looked up at her, his mascara and eyeliner were running down his face. He gave her the most desperate plea to be changed and nodded yes.

"Well go on, tell me why baby needs to be changed" Barbara firmly said. John knew this game and just wanted to get changed so bad he would just have to play with it. "Please can I have my diaper changed. I made a poopies and really want to be changed." John pleaded. He thought adding the poopies line would help and make him seem more babyish. "Tell us exactly what you are, and why you made poopies in your diaper." Susan said confidently. John took a deep breath and began to cry as he said "I'm the world's biggest sissy baby. I'm such a sissy baby I made big poopies in my diaper. Please change me before I get diaper rash" he said at almost a begging matter. Susan and Barbara felt confident in his response but Susan had one more trick up here sleeve.

"You know mom, John hasn't pee pee since he's been here. It would be such a waste to change him now when he might have another accident later." Barbara loved the idea and never even thought about this during the phase One planing. "Good idea Susan. Johnny, once you pee pee in your diapers will give you a nice fresh changing. I'm sure the 4 bottles of milk will help pee soon. The sooner rather the better. I'm sure the diaper rash is going to get real bad real soon. " Barbara said. "I wonder what the boys in Gym class will say about that. Maybe we could give some diaper rash cream to the school nurse and she can apply it on you during the day." Susan added. This cause another fresh batch of tears to john. He couldn't believe he was still crying.

John got up and  made a squatting position as Susan and Barbara looked on with excitement. They observed the concentration on John's made up face and knew it the second he started wetting himself. Which felt like the longest pee he ever had john slowly filled up his poop covered diapers as he noticed the extra weight the diaper was getting. He could feel it almost slipping off him if it wasn't pinned so tight. After what felt like forever he stopped and looked at both of them and nodded that it was indeed done.

"Let's get that uniform off you and go change you" Susan said happily. He was brought upstairs to the  familiar routine of his diaper changing that only happened a few hours ago. As he was brought to the changing mat he never felt so gross. Each step he took he could feel the poop smear more and more in his diaper. The pee sloshed and mixed with the poop and made the whole feeling unbearable.

"Ok Susan, you may want rubber gloves for this one. I'm sure baby made a BIG mess" Barbara said instructively. Susan had a box of latex gloves in the changing station and slipped them on as she began unpinning him. The smell hit her like a truck and she almost gagged. "Oh my god, you really are a big messy baby. You smell awful." Susan said bluntly. Barbara even had to cover her noise at one point. Susan took her time wiping every inch of Johnny's messy diaper area. The entire changing must of took almost 15 mins. After all the embarrassment john couldn't even get hard. "I'll run Johnny a bath while you finish up Susan" Barbara told Susan. Once Barbara left the room Susan looked down at John and smiled.

"Here you go baby" as she placed John's pacifier into his lips. "I told you I would give you a special treat when you messed yourself didn't I?" Susan took her latex glove hand and placed it right on John's member softly. John looked up which caused the pacifier to fall out of his mouth. Susan quickly picked it up and plugged his mouth with it again. "Baby needs to be nice and calm for this, so suc-k on your pacifier" Susan told him. John nodded and began to feel the strokes of Susan's hand on his member. Susan never felt a real pen-is before but could feel it get bigger in her hand.

Susan always heard the latest sex stories in the Locker room from the other cheerleaders. She always dreamed of being with a cute boy to do all the dirty
Things the cheerleaders talked about. She knew what some of the things were like hand jobs and blow jobs but was clueless on other things. She looked down at her new baby and could see he was enjoying this with each stroke. "See it's nice when baby behaves right?" John nodded in agreement. As the stroking picked up in speed another idea pooped in her head. She had always heard the cheerleaders talking about having this done to them. She decided to do this to Johnny. "The team always talks about there's boyfriends doing this to them and they love it, I'm sure if they love it you will love it" john just nodded with excitement in his eyes. Suddenly the excitement turned to Complete horror as he felt two of Susan's long fat fingers plunged into his butthole. His eyes almost popped out of his sockets at how deep her fingers went in and he squealed a girlish whimper at the action.   

"Bath Time Johnny" Barbara said out loud from the other room. Susan instantly removed her fingers from John's butthole and let go of his pen-is. John who was still in complete shock at what just happened scurried to his feet completely naked. Susan smiled at John and said "it looks like you just got fingered. The girls say that's 3rd base. Looks like we just went to 3rd base Johnny". 

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 04:44:00 PM »
John was up against the wall of the guest bedroom complete naked and half hard. Susan stood up grabbed John's hand and walked with him to the bathroom. John who was still partly hard didn't want Mrs. Stall to see him with a erection. He quickly tucked his pen-is between his legs as they walked into the bathroom. John saw a large Bubble bath waiting for him as Mrs. Stall looked down at him with a smile.

"Well it seems Johnny likes being a little baby sissy so much he's trying to make himself look like a little girl" Mrs. Stall said as she pointed at John's Mangina. The comment caused Susan to laugh at loud, a sound John was to familiar with during this Dreaded weekend stay. John never thought hiding his erection would lead to such a humiliating comment.

As he stepped in the bath Mrs. Stall and Susan took out wash cloths and began to scrub John over every part of his body. A yellow ducky was floating in the bath with him keeping him company as the scrubbing continued.  "Make sure to get his little Rosebud Susan" Mrs. Stall said sweetly. John felt pressure in his butthole for the third time today as he felt the familiar long fat fingers of Susan probe his rosebud again. Again John squealed like a little girl having a fit and nothing like the 14 year old young man that he should act like.

Once completely  bathed and cleaned John was taken out of the bath  and dried by Susan. Once she was done he brushed his teeth completely naked not even trying to hide his manhood. Mrs. Stall and especially Susan saw it many times today. Once brushed he was lead by his hand back to the guest bedroom. A clean diaper with plastic panties along with a pink nightie  stood by waiting to be worn by Johnny. "First thing first, we have to check your temperature with your favorite thermometer!" Mrs. Stall informed Johnny.  John was so exhausted with the day but had no fight in him left anymore. John was laid across the bed as Susan this time inserted the long and what seemed to be extra cold thermometer up John's butt for the second time In eight hours. He moaned like a sissy in heat as Susan took her time inserting the thermometer in and out of his little tortured butthole. When Susan believed it was finally in the right position she let it sit there. Mrs. Stall and Susan stepped out of the guest bedroom for a moment while Johnny sat there with a large cold thermometer inside of his my private hole.

As john sat there he noticed a large mirror in the bedroom. He looked at himself. What he saw he couldn't believe. There he was looking at himself with a large thermometer sticking out of behind. How did he ever get to this level. How did starting high school result in this. He wanted to cry again but believed he was completely cried out. He just accepted this.

Moments later Susan and Mrs. Stall entered the room again with all to familiar bright and big smiles. Susan was carrying something that looked like a large pink pot while Mrs. Stall looked to be carrying pink satin gloves. His thermometer was roughly pulled out of his hole with force which caused him to yell ow.

"Put your hands out Johnny" Mrs. Stall said firmly. John complied as she placed pink satin silk gloves over his hands. Before he even realized what happened he noticed her tying off the ends of the glove with pink ribbon. He now noticed he had no control of his hands and couldn't untie the ribbon. The gloves were fingerless.  "We gotta keep these gloves on you during the night. We don't want you trying to take off your diapers or trying to play with your little Pecker. Your mommy informed me that You made a big sticky number 3 mess in your diapers last night. Well that's not going to happen here with my daughter in the house. We gotta make sure Sissy Baby Johnny is nice and secured.

John blushed again for the unknown time at such a bold comment. Susan just giggled at his helpless hands. Susan placed the item she was holding on the ground where Johnny got a better look at it. He saw what it was. It was a bright pink Potty chair that toddlers use when they get toilet trained.

"Before Johnny goes to bed he has to sit on his Potty till he makes a pee pee or poopie" john couldn't believe they were still finding new ways to make this day a living hell for him. "Let's go Jonny, on the Potty! Hehehehe Johnny Potty! I think I found a new nick name for you. Johnny Potty! Johnny Potty! Johnny Potty!" Susan sang . Just still naked expect his new gloves sat down on Potty chair. He struggled to keep balance since the chair was intended for three year olds. Placing his pen-is and butt inside the Potty hole was extremely changeling his knees were bent so high up they almost reached his head. He used his glove covered hands to balance himself on the floor while trying to stay still.

"Now you sit there for 30 mins to make sure everything is out of you before we get your diapers on you for the night and put you to bed." John groaned. 30  mins sitting like this? It was all ready painful after 2 mins. Susan and Mrs. Stall left the guest room and let john at it to make a poopies or Pee Pees. He realized that he had to make something so he didn't have to sit in such a painful position. He saw an alarm clock on the nightstand that read 7:30 PM. He saw the minutes fade by but still nothing. He was still determined. He started pushing with all of his might as he started grunting loudly. The grunting got the attention of Susan who used her ballet moves to gracefully entered the room. The sigh of her new favorite friend sitting on a pink Potty chair, trying to keep balancing, grunting like a caveman and making funnier faces then Jim Carrey caused her such excitement. She did this to him. She got him in this awful mess.  It was worth the month of abuse just to see him like this. At 7:43 pm she heard a plop into the Potty. John looked relieved. "Looks like Little Johnny made poopies! Better sit there till 8:00 so we can make sure your completely cleaned out." Another 17 minutes John spent in pain on top of the pink Potty chair. A few drops of pee entered the bowl but nothing else.

Susan and Mrs. Stall congratulated Johnny on making Pee Pees and Poopies in his Potty. For the first time today Johnny was happy. His clean new diaper was pinned on him. His pink nightie that he first wore when he got here was placed over his head and plastic panties were placed over his diaper. He was happy because for the first time all day he was put to bed and left alone. He couldn't wait for the light to turn off and for the hellish day to end. He was fed another large bottle of warm milk while sitting on Susan's knee this time. He guzzled the milk as quick as he could because he just wanted to be left alone and wanting to sleep. Once his bottle was finished Susan removed the bottle with his hated pink pacifier. He noticed this time it had pink ribbon tied around the ring. Once it was inserted in his mouth she took the ribbon and tied it in a very secure and tight  knot behind his head. With John's gloves on he noticed he couldn't remove the pacifier. Once tucked in to bed Mrs Stall placed a baby monitor next to the nightstand. "Now I'm going to keep this door locked all night to keep you safe. If you need anything just call me though the baby monitor ok sweetie?" John just
Nodded defeated. As they plugged in a pink Disney Princess night light they exited the room. He heard the clicking of the door locked as he laid there. Hands helpless suc-king on his pink pacifier.

Tomorrow I'm going to rebel he thought. I'm going to fight em, I'll kick, I'll scream but there's no way I'm going to do this tomorrow. NO WAY he determined. He was going to strike back and nothing was going to stop him. As john was tucked in the bed he saw the clock read 8:15. He kept thinking on how he was going to take a stand tomorrow morning and make sure he told his mom about all the abuse he had to go though. He figured he could at least put them in big trouble with the police. Then he would have his revenge.

As john thought about striking back he slowly fell asleep while looking at the red digital clock. The numbers were getting blurry but the last numbers he saw was 8:27 as he drifted off to sleep. Unknown to him Mrs. Stall slipped a Very powerful sleeping pill in his warm bottle of pink.

Susan and Mrs. Stall were on the couch watching a lifetime movie while Susan had her mac computer out. She had opened her video editing software on her laptop as she was importing several videos from the Stall's family collection of IPads and IPhones. She smiled in delight to know she will always have the upper hand on little sissy baby Johnny.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 11:21:49 AM »
(This is very exciting that I'm almost at 10,000 views. I never thought I would get such love and attention from my story)

John awoke in the early morning around 6:30 am. He was surprised he slept so long and undisturbed but figured he was so emotionally drained from the day before that caused him to sleep so late. He must of tossed and turned because his blankets were twisted up and by his feet. The pacifier was still tightly tied to the back of his head and due to the pink satin gloves on his arms he couldn't pull it out. He got out of bed and walked to the door and tried to turn the knob as best as he could but it was in fact locked. Just trying to turn the knob was extremely hard. He felt his bladder full and needed the bathroom badly. He could hear slight noises maybe coming from the kitchen. He needed the bathroom badly and really
Didn't want to wet himself and have another diaper changing by Susan. He saw the baby monitor on the nightstand. He really didn't want to but he had no choice.

He cleared his throat and in the most audible voice possible tried to say "Mrs. Stall, I'm awake now. I need to go to the bathroom please." Unknown to John Mrs. Stall had the monitor with her but the only
Words that came out from John's plea was "mhmss Stmmmmm I'm awmmmm nowmmmmmm. I meed to mo the mathmoomm" she laughed to herself as it sounded like perfect baby talk. Susan who was all ready awake and doing the finishing to touches on her lap top heard the cry as the went upstairs to check on the baby.

John could hear the door being unlocked and saw the hated image of Mrs. Stall and Susan enter the room. Susan skipped over and stuck her two long fat fingers that john was all to familiar with in the side of his panties. She was very surprised to see John was bone dry. "He's a Dry Danielle Mommy!" Susan excitedly said. Mrs. Stall looked surprised and even checked herself that he was indeed dry. Susan used her expert knot skills that she learned in Girl Scouts and  undid the knot and pulled the pacifier out. "Does baby need to go pee pees?" Susan asked nicely. John nodded his head. "Ask really nicely that you have to go, ask for your pretty pink Potty and how you want me to unpin your diapers" Susan replied. "No. I'm done with this. I'm not going to do anything you say anymore." John replied coldly, his jaw was still sore from the pacifier but he believed he sounded firm and serious. Susan looked on with shock and surprise and turned to look at her Mother.

Barbara looked equally surprised but had a slight smile on her face and coyly asked "oh really? And what are you going to do about it Johnny?" John felt his anger and frustration grew. He realized he should have made a stand when his damn gloves were taken off, but he all ready went this far. His mother would be there to pick him up in the mid afternoon. He was ready to stand his ground. "You abused me, it's child abuse, I could go to the police, social service, everything you did was illegal. I got you and your fat daughter by the ass and there's nothing you can do about it!" John confidently said. He felt a million times better getting all that off his chest.

Susan was taken back by him calling her fat. She was upset but hearing him say that only justified her revenge yesterday and unknown to John his future. Mrs. Stall gave Susan a nod as she ran out of the room. John thought maybe she went off to cry but was surprised to see her come back less then 30 seconds later holding her laptop smiling from ear to ear. "What's this about abuse Johnny, no one was abused. In fact if you did contact anyone about this abuse I have evidence of you asking to be treated like the way you were treated." John had no idea what she was talking about but now noticed Susan pulling out her Laptop and loading a video.

"Here Johnny, lets all sit down and watch the movie Susan made." John was still very confused at what she was talking about and still needed to go the bathroom. He saw Susan click play on her laptop and saw the movie begin.

A bright pink background displayed on the screen and the words "Johnny's Weekend Play date" appeared on the screen in nursery style letters. He was horrified to see live video of himself suc-king on his pacifier having his diaper pinned on him. When did she video tape him? How did this happen?

Unknown to John at the time Susan carefully placed her and Barbara  phones, iPads and laptops in certain places around the house and had them recording the entire time John entreated a room. As Jon watched on in Horror he now saw the video of him asking nicely for a makeover. It killed john to hear him say things like "I want to be pretty" and "I'm such a sissy" over and over. Susan edited the video to feature all the highlights from her putting on his lipstick, him spinning around in the dress with a big fake smile on, him playing with barbies happily and being fed just like a baby. Nursery Rhyme music played in the background during the whole video.

John's eyes began to water as he couldn't believe this video existed. Any claims of abuse would go to deff ears and he knew it. There was no way anyone would believe him. Susan smiled and looked to John "this is my favorite part" the nursery rhyme music ended and an upbeat college fight type music came out of the speakers. Then he saw himself in the cheerleading uniform. Doing all the cheers Susan taught him perfectly. Not only perfectly but him smiling and shaking his Pom poms with such enthusiasm even he was surprised. The video ended with the title of sleeping beauty as he now noticed video of him sleeping in the guest bedroom last night. suc-king on his pacifier. He noticed the blankets were pulled down and his fully exposed panties And nighty were on full display. The video ended and John's face was pure white. He was so shocked he didn't even realize he wet himself. 

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2017, 06:22:03 AM »
Way Revenge
( I just wanna say I'm a terrible person for hving you wait for so long. As a long time reader on this site I would get so frustrated when a story would be updated for a week. I now understand how it can happen. Please forgive me as I give you this short chapter but will post more later this week. We still have two more phases of Susan's revenge  to come)

John was still frozen in place on the bed as he now noticed he was wetting himself. He pushed his hands forward trying to hide it from Susan and Mrs. Stall but he knew it would be hopeless. He started to cry again. He thought all about the video Susan made. If that video ever got out in school, if the cheerleading team or god forbid the football players see it he would be as good as dead. "Awwww don't cry Johnny". Susan said sweetly as she pushed his pacifier in his mouth. "I know the movie got you emotional but it's ok. This movie is just my insurance plan that we stay best friends forever during high school". John shuttered. The next four years was going to be just like this.

"Now Johnny, let's get you out of your diapers and ready for church. Unless are we going to have a problem and Susan can premiere your movie for your gym class?" Mrs. Stall said bluntly. John nodded saying there won't be a problem. Mrs. Stall stood john up and pushed down his plastic panties. Her face smiled when she noticed how newly wet they were. "Oooooo it looks like someone is a betsy Wetsy!" Mrs. Stall said with excitement. "I can't believe my movie made him wet himself. I should become a film maker" Susan said happily. John was giving the Familiar routine of being cleaned. Once they were completely done Susan ran out to get something and came back holding a large box.

John read the box that read "Goodnight Bedtime Pants. Extra Large" he noticed on the box had a young girl smiling and the color of the box was pink. The pattern on the goodnights showed on the box had all different types of flowers and butterflies, all in pastel colors. "Now do you want to wear your cloth diapers to church or the big girl panties?" Mrs. Stall asked John as she pulled out his pacifier. John in almost a whisper said "Big Girl Panties". Mrs. Stall was frustrated that john whispered it and made him keep saying it several times till she was happy the way he was asking. John really didn't want to wear Girls Good Nights to church but he knew they would be a hell of a lot better then the cloth diapers and plastic panties.

Susan handed John his good night and instructed him to pull up the goodnight. Susan clapped with glee and started to sing the Pull Ups jingle to Johnny "I'm a big kid, look what I can do!" She teased Johnny. Mrs. Stall was looking though John's backpack of clothes that he never got to wear during the worst weekend of his life. "Oh dear, it seems your mother hasn't packed you anything decent for Church. Susan, go look for something suitable for Johnny to wear." Susan sprinted away with another evil smirk and returned several minutes later holding several clothing racks. To John's horror they were all dresses, and all of them looked like they would be the perfect fit. Under Susan's arms we're several shoe boxes along and dress hats.   

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2017, 07:44:56 AM »
Hey everyone, I'm going to try and doing smaller pets more  frequently then large longer parts. Enjoy.)

John's eyes started to fill with water again at the idea of wearing a dress to church. "Please, you can dress me anyway you want here, just don't make me go out in public in a dress! Haven't I been good enough? Pleaseeeeee don't make me go out in public with a dress" he started to cry. John thought about how many times he cried this weekend. He hadn't cried in years before this weekend and now for well over tenth time time this weekend he began to blubber like a little sissy boy that he knew he was becoming.

Susan placed the dresses down on the guest bedroom and walked towards john putting her hand on his shoulder. "There, there sissy. Don't cry. If you cry out in public everyone will know your a little sissy boy, but if you smile and act happy everyone will just think your a happy little girl. Wouldn't you rather be a happy little girl? Plus if you get fussy and don't want to wear my pretty dresses to church I can just upload your new baby videos to YouTube. I'm sure they will go viral. So what's it going to be? Crying sissy boy or happy pretty girl?" Susan informed John.

John tried to compose himself as he sat there crying in his pink Floral goodnight. He managed to get the courage and told Susan still sniffing "happy pretty girl please". Susan beyond pleased with herself that her ex bully was now asking to be made a girl. Susan began trying on different dresses and accessories. After 30 mins she found the matching combination. John wore white dress shoes with bows on the toes, white tights that covered his now much more favorable goodnight rather then his cloth diaper. A rather ugly and out of style lite pink floral dress that screamed 1990s with puffy Sleeves was placed over his head and put in place. To his amazement the dress actually came down to his knees. Something he was actually grateful and happy about. A Sunday church hat was pinned to his head and a pair of white gloves with a small white leather purse completed his outfit. While it was much better then what he was wearing yesterday he now looked like a 7 year old girl. It didn't help that Susan and Mrs. Stall dressed more casual with nice sweater and slacks. Susan asked John if he would like a light make over with make up to appear more girlish which he nodded his head shamefully to.

"Here is your story. I'm going to introduce you to everyone as my friend Joanie from cheerleading camp last summer. I'll say your visiting me because we were best friends at camp. Your very lucky that no one from our school goes to this church so you can relax. There's a few girls from my dance class that go here but that's it. Are you ready for your big first day Joanie? Because I know I am!" Susan said excitedly.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 10:32:25 AM »
As the Stall's and John we're walking out to the car John began to get very nervous. How the hell was he going to pull this off? Susan did reinsure him nobody at church went to his school, but still wearing a dress and acting like a girl in public was not something he ever wanted to do at all. The white dress shoes with the  bows were something that he never wore before. The half inch heel made him walk and balance funny. John took little steps to get used to the feel. Susan and Mrs. Stall grabbed both of John's hands and walked him to the car like he was a small child. He was placed in the back seat and even Susan buckled him up and she took her spot in the front seat.

John squirmed uncomfortably in the back seat to church. He was happy Susan at least gave him a hat to cover his hair. While it was a bit longer then most boys, he was still thankful for the girly accessory. Dread filled his stomach as they parked in church but then john had a thought. Nobody really talks in church. He wouldn't really have to be on and interacting with everyone. Just sit there and be quiet, he felt confident that he could do that. He began to relax slightly, as well as a teenage boy in a dress made for a 7 year old girl forced to go out in public could.

As they walked john kept the same speed as the Stalls as he did not want his hand held like before. Susan and Barbara noticed he almost seemed eager to get there. John's quick steps almost made it look like he was skipping, Susan smiled thinking how Phase 2 hadn't even officially kicked off and john was skipping like a fairy. Susan lead john into the church that had around 100 people in attendance. He began to get nervous again and he thought he might have wet himself but couldn't check quickly enough because of the long dress. They took there seats and john shifted uncomfortably feeling all eyes were on him. As he shifted he could feel the wetness in between his crotch.  Oh god he wet himself in public again. He was thankful for the Goodnights Pull-Up Panties he was wearing but they just sat down for church. He was going to spend at least in hour in a wet pull up.

The Church sermon went on and on about loving thy fellow neighbor. All of the sudden he heard the minister said "you can go all in peace" as the crowds of people stood up and walked to the church doors. As the stalls and john we're walking Susan got excited and saw several of her friends from her Girl Scout Troop near the entrance of the church. She grabbed John's hand and skipped over to them.

"Olivia, Whitney, Janice, this is my best friend from Cheer Camp Joanie. She just moved into the area and since  we live so close we had a slumber party last night". John noticed all these girls were in the age range of 10 and 12. John almost thought it was funny that Susan was still in something as childish as the Girl Scout, but now was not the time, he had to be in his best Girl behavior right now.

"Hi" john managed to squeak out in his best sissy girl voice. The girls all introduce themselves to John and smiled and welcomed her in the neighborhood. John shifted from side to side keeping up with the farce and smiled every time they commented him on his outfit. "I love your hat. I used to have one like that when I was little, I don't think I'm girly enough to pull something like that off, but you do it so nicely, even the white tights look great on you!" Olivia said. John blushed that a real girl said he looked so girly. He couldn't believe he was pulling this off so naturally but he just kept going along with it. He mentioned how much he loved cheerleading and that he was so happy Susan and him were best friends.

"Joanie,  if you live locally now you should join our Girl Scout Troop. We always need new Scouts. Plus Susan's mom is the Troop Leader. I'm sure she could get you in no problem." Whitney said confidently. John looked at Susan and saw a big smile on her face, was this something that she planned out with her mom as well? "Ummm maybe, I could ask my mom when I get home later". John said nervously. Barbara walked out and took John's hand. " I want you to meet the minister Peters" john was walked up to an older man in minister attire. "Well what a pretty dress for a pretty girl, it's so rare to see girl's her age wear dresses. I must say it's a nice treat, and you look so pretty in it" the minister said happily. John managed to say thank you in a high voice. "I was telling Joanie how important your message was on loving thy fellow neighbor. Susan had to deal with some bullies in school and it's just so awful what kids do to other kids. It's good to know you preach such fine messages minister." Minister Peters smiled and told Joanie and Susan to always be good to everyone which they both said they promised to do. Much to John's delight they were walking to the car and heading home. He looked at the clock in the car and it read 11:30 am. He knew his mom would pick him up in a few hours and all the awful memories of the weekend would just be memories. Only a few hours to go, what could go wrong he thought.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender