Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165353 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #210 on: April 03, 2023, 02:07:33 PM »
I still have a millions of ideas but always knew what was going to happen and how it was going to end. I will give you a super quick abridged version of what would happen to Mr. John Jones.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!! Also trigger warning. Sexual assault

John would fall more and more into sissyhood. For Christmas he would get Ballet lessons (of course in Susan’s class with girls YEARS younger then them. They are 16 and the girls would be 11/12). He would be allowed to study as a boy for awhile (black tights and white t shirt) till Susan manipulates and gets him to admit to the teacher he wants to wear a girls costume for the recital (he would tell the teacher how he didn’t want to stick out as the only boy and wanted to look the same as everyone) the teacher playing Hardball tells him “Well, if your going to perform the role of a girl, you have to start coming to class dressed as part”. He would soon wear a black long sleeve leotard, pink tights and pink slippers. All the girls in the class love it. Susan would tell him that he’s signing up for Tap/Jazz in the summer and fall unless he wants to recital video showed around school,

Over the next year Susan gets John to join the cheerleader team. She tells him she will show all his dance recital videos and photos to the school if he doesn’t. He would eventually Be invited for a team slumber party (his mom picks out a pair of girly PJ’s) and he would spend the night at Cindy Rockwell’s house. By the end of the night, the senior girls haze the new team members by suc-king and deep throating several didlos, John included. Susan would come out in a football jersey with the black paint under her eyes wearing a strap on where she would take John’s anal virginity in front of the cheerleading team (no other girl had to suffer that humiliation only Johnny). There would of course be a video which puts John at the mercy of new awful and mean girls.

Being a cheerleader now at school becomes a new hell for poor Johnny. He has to do take like decorate the football players lockers on game day (the other girls would always put hearts and little sissy things like that on his poster). His cheerleading coach is another cold woman who loves to humiliate the poor boy. One day he forgets his Cheerleading briefs and has to wear the “loaner” pair in front of the whole team along with a little tank top.

The ultimate humiliation happens after the big game. The cheerleading team tells Johnny he’s going to a super special cheer slumber party. The girls get him drunk and convince him to get a fully slutty cheerleader makeover. His face is covered in make up and wearing a tiny cheer skirt and top. Hair made up with the big bow in the school colors.

As he at arrives at the party almost drunk he walks into one of the girl’s finished basement to find the entire football team waiting for him, today he learns what it means to be a cheerleader. He gets placed over the quarterbacks knee and giving a spanking in front of everyone laughing. He then gets fingered in his ass and soon is suc-king the QB’s big member. Slowly but surely every member of the team had their way with poor Johnny. He drinks so much c-um, suc-ks so much D and even gets his ass filled with football players think and big members all while everyone is laughing and recording him. It ends with him on the floor, covered in c-um and being laughed out.

The football team even brings out the Junior varsity football team and make it a game. Last guy to finish on him has to drive him home. He lays on the floor have load and white load gets blasted on him. Susan drives him home as he almost catatonic. Susan looses weight over the years and becomes one of the hottest girls in school. He still wets the bed and the story ends with Susan changing his diapers and cleaning the white loads off his body as she tucks him into bed.

The end.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #211 on: April 03, 2023, 02:16:37 PM »
I do plan to finish the story someday. When I first starting writing it, I was engaged to be married. I have since be married for 7 years and now have 2 children. Crazy how time flys. I feel if this site closes forever, I wanted people to know how the story ends.  Thank you all for being great supports and sorry if I let you down over the last 2 years with lack of updates.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #212 on: April 05, 2023, 08:51:20 AM »
to me the ending was anti climatic.  I really loved the story right from the start

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2023, 01:15:10 AM »
So these are my thoughts on the rest of the story.

I love how John then gets ballet lessons and ends up dressing as a girl (truly a sissy ballerina boy)
It's genius how Susan gets John to join the cheerleader team, and then attend a sleepover.

The story took a sexual assault turn briefly previously and from what I remember it wasn't well received (I personally was not a fan of it). I think I would enjoy the story more if John attends the sleepover and there are a number of dilemmas that could arise. What does Johnny do about diapers, there's an oppurtunity there to end up in them and the other cheerleaders find out. They're cheerleaders, Johnny is the only boy and has a strong reputation for being a sissy. I can see him wearing the female cheer uniform and perhaps having to give a show. I feel there is also scope for Susan to showcase the movie of their very first playdate weekend together, one of my favourite segments of this story that I frequently re-read over and over again (and alongside that a now video of Johnny as a sissy ballerina). That being said once this is shown Susan would lose her sissy for good as there is nothing left to pressure Johnny with. The events at the sleepover could go so many different ways.

I personally don't like the sexual assault element, the hazing especially is too much of a flight of fancy. I cannot see jock type footballers willingly engage with this.

This is your story however Sissy Ballerina Boy and I have enjoyed your talent at writing, this is by far one of the most viewed stories on this site and has had me frequently coming back to Betty's (it may have been the first story I read, certainly the first one I remember!) I hope you appreciate the honest feedback and would love to see this story completed someday on hopefully another easy to find platform

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #214 on: August 03, 2023, 07:27:30 AM »
Thank you Ballerina Sissyboy.
I realy enjoyed your story. Verry sad that it ended here. I especially liked how Susan made Johnny beg for her education. That was really great! I will often think of Susan, Johnny and Mrs Stall.

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2023, 12:10:48 AM »
one of my favorites,,, always excited when a new chapter was posted

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #216 on: November 09, 2023, 03:38:33 PM »
“One last thing” she handed him a little white feather duster as she opened his door and by force started to push him out of his bedroom. The character shoes were a type of shoe he wasn’t used to wearing and took small steps trying to get used to them. He was about to be at the top of the Staircase and his tummy rumbled with nerves. His own mother was going to see him put on the performance of his life of acting like a complete sissy little girl and pretending he was loving every minute. With one big deep breath, he gave the biggest smile and started to trot down the stairs in a very girly style while his hands were delicately swaying with the motions of his legs and the dress. He heard each step of the hard wood stairs click with the 2 inch heel. He saw the skirt/tutu bounce as he walked down the staircase that felt endless at this point. As he got to the last step he stopped in place, daintily picked up each end of the skirt/tutu with both hands and did a curtsy/grand plié. “I’m ready to serve you”! He squeaked out and his best possible girl voice. He looked his mother and Mrs. Stall in the eyes and all he could focus on was the large smiles they both had on their faces.

“Oh my god it’s better than I ever imaged. You look utterly gorgeous. This looks better than I ever dreamed”! Mrs. Stall beamed. Janet had a different style of smile on her. Seeing her son liked this, dressed like this, she couldn’t believe it. Sure the past months he was wearing diapers and plastic panties to bed, started wearing girl clothes, but this, seeing her teenage son like this gave her a new feeling. Power. She looked at her son that she created with her ex-husband. Her ex-husband that cheated on her, that never had time for her, that never had time for John. the ex-husband who was always late with alimony and child support. The ex-husband who always had a new excuse on why he couldn’t visit John. She looked at her teenage son, dressed in a frilly maid uniform, and saw this as the ultimate revenge against her husband. “Oh if you could see your only son now, who’s smiling and prancing around like a little ballerina kindergartener”. To her, this is what she needed for the last several years. She looked at her son, who will listen to her every words/orders. She finally had control in her life, and it was over her now sissy son, and she loved every minute of it.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender