Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165539 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2017, 06:32:09 PM »
Once they got back to the Stall's house  Barbara asked if they wanted lunch which they both did. While in the kitchen Susan grabbed the skirt of John's dress and pulled it up over his head. "Just checking to see if your dry JOANIE!" Susan giggled, John tried to push his dress down before Susan could see the wetness but it was to late. His white tights had a clearly wet stain on the front of his crotch.  "Oh my god, you peed your panties? Wow you really are the biggest sissy baby ever. Maybe we should give your mom some Goodnight Pull-Ups that you could wear to school. " john managed to pull the dress down and tears filled his eyes. He had no idea why this was happing more and more. A few wet beds a week he could understand, him peeing himself in public. He now started to get really worried that this could become a permanent thing.

"Susan go change Johnny, it's up to you what he wears, keep in mind his mommy is coming in a few hours" Barbara said in an tone that almost sounded coded and John noticed she gave Susan a look. Susan nodded and took John upstairs to be changed while Barbara made lunch.

John was brought into his guest bedroom as Susan closed the door. She took John's dress off and peeled his tights down as she took of his shoes off. Soon john was just standing there in his Goodnights and nothing else. "Now john, do you wanna go back in your baby diapers? Goodnights? Or a pair of my very nice, silky smooth panties?" Susan said as she slowly took off his Goodnight. Here john was standing as Susan was on her knees and now he was fully exposed. The excitement got to him as he began to get hard. "Panties" he whispered.

Susan took John's manhood in her hand and began stroking him. She placed him on the bed completely naked and hard. She started to stoke harder and faster as john got more excited. "Think of your little pee pee wrapped up in my nice pretty silkily pink panties. Don't you wanna be the best sissy you could be Johnny?? Tell me that you wanna be a sissy and I'll make you feel so good". This was the best feeling john had in his life, he hadn't been able to jerk off since he was in diapers. He never gotten a hand job and he sure as hell didn't want it to stop. 

"Please don't stop Susan, I wanna wear your panties, I wanna be your little cheerleader, I love it when you change me and clean my diapers, please make me the biggest sissy ever!" The excitement was rushing to John's head as he was about to come to a climax explosion. Susan now took her free hand and began tickling John's taint while still stroking him. She was clearly enjoying this as well, using John like a puppet, she was enjoying her sexual experience. Still a novice but something she could talk about in the locker room with the other cheerleaders no less. She took her pinky and started to feel John's back end when suddenly the greatest feeling john had ever had in his life rushed though his body. He was having full body spasms as gooey white cream shot out of his pee hole. Susan was surprised as the large Geyser of man juice sprayed out of him. John was still trying to catch his breath as Susan took a baby wipe and cleaned John's shaft. "Isn't it great when Susan cleans little Johnny?" John who was still in Ecstasy nodded his head as his body twitched with each wipe Susan did to John's now shrinking shaft.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2017, 07:58:37 PM »
John was still gasping for air while Susan finished changing him. Once he was completely clean she handed him a pair of silky shiny pink panties. As john pulled them up over very clean pen-is he thought how totally bazaar this situation was. This weekend was the worst weekend of his life and just minutes ago he received the greatest feeling of his life. Now he's pulling up a pair of panties. Nothing made sense to him. He hated the complete humiliation but loved the hand job he got from Susan. Unknown to John his life was going to change more and more over the next few years.

"Guess what we're going to do after lunch? I'm going to give you your very own private ballet class! Isn't that exciting?" John Groaned but knew better then to disobey Susan. "Your really lucky to have a private teacher, you wouldn't believe how expensive private lessons are" Susan said confidently. Ballet. John hated ballet. He always thought about how his mother took him to so many, how she always told him how she wanted a girl so she could have a ballerina. How she wanted John to take lessons but john always refused. That was girly sissy stuff john always thought. Now in the worst weekend of his life he was going to experience ballet and taught to him by Susan.

Susan handed John a pair of ballet pink capezio dance tights. "In ballet class we don't wear underwear under our tights but I'm going to make an exception for you Johnny!" John pulled the tights up and Susan made some minor adjustments so they were placed just right.  Susan then produced a black long sleeve leotard. Susan held out the leotard for john to step into. While Susan got john in so many awful positions and outfits this weekend there was something about this one that was the worst. John stepped into the leotard as Susan pulled it up over his body. He placed his hands though the sleeves and fully became trapped in the leotard tight grip. He gasped as he saw himself in the mirror. He looked exactly like a girl going to ballet class. The same uniform he saw on dozens of tv shows, movies and driving past dance studios was the uniform he was wearing. He was ready for a ballet class. Susan handed him an old worn pair of pink slippers that fit perfectly.

Susan left the room to get changed while just shifted uneasily in his new outfit. He felt completely naked. The bulge in his tights and leotard stuck out and and had no way to hide it. Susan returned changing out of her church clothes and returned in a pair of jazz pants and a sweater. "Teachers don't really need to wear that proper uniform, only the student needs it. I got the feeling your going to be a great student Johnny" they both went downstairs to have lunch and john could see Susan eyeing his butt and bulge with a smirk. Mrs. Stall was just putting plates on the table when she noticed John. She laughed out loud with a hardy laugh at his appearance. "Oh my my my my Susan, Johnny makes a great ballerina!" John couldn't believe they were still finding ways of making him feel worse. The word ballerina echoed in his head.

"Well he's not a ballerina yet mom, I gotta teach him the way of ballet, it will take lots of practice but I'll get him to ballerina level" John and Susan sat down to there sandwiches. After lunch Susan and John went down to the basement playroom where John's ballet lessons began.     

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2017, 11:29:18 PM »
John entered the hated basement feeling his panties ride up his buttcrack. The leotard with riding up his butt as well but with all the fidgeting and pulling it always went back to the tight position in between his butt. For the first time John was actually missing his church outfit compared to this one. Susan had a make shift dance studio in her basement that her mom gave her for Christmas several years ago. It had a small 10 feet of hardwood dance floor, several mirrors and ballet barres. While to small for more then several people it was perfect for two people or less.

Susan looked at john coldly and said" Now Johnny, we didn't really talk about what's going to happen after today,  Things are going to change forever now. When your mom comes and picks you up today there will be no mention of what me or my mom did to you. All your going to tell her is that you had a lot of fun, and how you can't wait for another sleepover. My mother and I had this planned for a long time and I must say the plan worked perfectly. I got you right where I wanted you. You belong to me now, understand that. You are going to be my little sissy for a long time. If you tell your mother about any of forced baby behavior, the humiliation, forcing yourself to poop and pee yourself, ANYTHING you say negative about me or my mother and I show all these videos to everyone in school, post them on YouTube, all over Facebook. I even have videos of things you didn't see, your poopy diaper being changed, your Tammy temperature being taken and more. We still have four years of High School and I just know will be best friends forever. The ONLY thing your mother will know after this weekend is that you were a Dry Danielle, and had a wonderful, super fun time? Do you understand me?"

John was pushed up against the dance mirror. Susan's mass weight was forced onto John's body. Wearing the skin tight dance clothes and having Susan's large body against gave his body excited feelings. Susan could tell since John's manhood was growing under his skin tight leotard and tights. That wicked grin that John got so used to over this weekend grew on Susan's face as she noticed this. Her hand grabbed john member with a tight grip. It felt good but also hurt john as he squeaked out a little whine. "Johnny, it seems you like this, and it's ok, if you will be my good little sissy I'll make it worth your awhile. Trust me Johnny, we're going to have a lot of fun from now on baby, now you understand all my instructions correct?  You know how to act when your mom comes, you know what you have to do when we have our play dates? You know what your new life is going to be like now?"

John knew this was it. There was no way outta of this. His fate was sealed. He nodded his head accepting his fate. "Yes Susan." He whispered. "Oh come on now, now that we're friends you gotta show more enthusiasm. I want you to be motivated and excited. No more poo poo boyish attitude. Just a happy sissy one from now on. Oh I talked for so long, let's have fun and start your lesson. And remember, I wanna see enthusiasm and see that your trying. Now I'll teach you the five basic positions." As john lesson started in all the feminine movements and graceful poses he soon would learn to master over time.

An hour passed and Barbara could hear classical music being played loudly with Susan barking out orders to John. Barbara smile knowing  that her daughter finally got revenge on her bully. The smile grew even bigger as she saw John's mother pull her car in front of their house. Barbara just made coffee and greeted Janet at the door. They both smiled and said hello as Janet walked into the house. Barbara asked Janet if she wanted a cup of coffee which she did as they both sat down at the kitchen and made small talk about Janet's weekend. "So how was John? I hope he was well behaved" Janet asked. Barbara smile and said he was an absolute delight and how he stayed dry all weekend. Janet was surprised and happy to hear the news. "Tell me Janet, has John always been, ummmm how do I say this, kind of a feminine?"

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2017, 11:05:48 AM »
"feminine, you think John is feminine? I mean I tired to get him in touch with his sensitive side for several years after his father left. Tried to get him into more artsy things. I took him to the ballet several times but he always hated it" Janet said with intrigue to what Barbara could be talking about. "Well, and it's not a bad thing at all, but him and Susan had so much fun this weekend. I could tell he was shy about being here and us knowing about the diapers, but once he got comfortable he loved being here. Him and Susan played together all weekend, the reason I was asking if he was a bit more on the feminine side was some of the games and things he did with Susan".

Janet sipped her coffee with excitement, could John really have a feminine/sensitive/girly side to him? She always wanted a little girl, could John be her new little girl? She knew the claims must be exaggerated but she was intrigued to know everything. "So what were they doing? Reading magazine articles? Watching some teen shows?" Janet said feeling that would be the most extreme of John's behavior. "Well actually, he and Susan played dress up, as in John wore many different girl outfits, I'm not worried or scared or anything Janet, we live in Progressive times, I Just wasn't sure if you knew about this."

Janet was in shock almost spitting out her coffee, girls outfits? No way her john would do any of this, it had to be an exaggerated. "What kind of outfits?" Janet asked with intrigue. Barbara began to tell her everything. The church dress, the communion dress, the cheerleader outfit and the nightie. She even showed several pictures from the weekend that all showed John smiling with enthusiasm. " I'm not showing you this to scare you or anything Janet. Lots of kids do this, to me it's just them having fun. I feel like you should know about this though."

"No no, I understand, if John is going though something like this, a new phase of sorts I'm glad he's got such an wonderful friend like Susan to be there for him and an amazing woman like you to be supportive." Barbara nodded and smiled drinking her coffee knowing she just successfully started John on Phase Two of the Three Way Revenge. 

"You know Janet, I also have some new ideas for his bed wetting at home. It's been several weeks since he started the program. Believe me, Susan had some setbacks during her time in my bedwetting program. Now everywhere you read they will say to not humiliate or embarrass the child, while I sort of agree with that you might need to give John a slight push of pressure, sometimes they get so used to the diapers they don't care about stopping. That's why you have to add some, Factors in his training..." Barbara began to explain several ideas for Janet to use on John to "motivate" his bedwetting problem. Janet listened on taking notes on her phone the entire time and nodding her head in agreement to all of Barbara's ideas.

"I hear that Beautiful classic music downstairs, what are the kids doing? Watching something on TV?" Janet said finishing her coffee. Barbara was busting with excitement as she said "let's go find out."  Barbara led Janet down to the basement and made the motion to be quiet so they can observe the kids and not interrupt them. As they walked down the stairs and turned the corner Janet's hand went right to her mouth with excitement and shock. There she saw her son, Her little Johnny doing what looked like wonderfully graceful plies to Susan's instructions. Seeing his leotard and tights show off every movement perfectly in the mirror and to Janet's eyes. His level of concentration was something she only seen him do while playing video games. Once the music stopped Susan commended John on his wonderful movements. "Bravo!" Janet clapped her hands with excitement and pride as john turned his head to see both his mother and Barbara clapping with enjoyment and happiness.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2017, 02:44:33 PM »
John's face went complete pale, his mouth hung open and he couldn't manage to say a word. Standing there, in his ballet class attire in front of his mom was the lowest point he felt all weekend. Feeling completely exposed with his bulge sticking out, seeing the sheer enjoyment on his mother's face was the most worrying. "Hi mom, Susan and I were just playing around." He somehow managed to spit out.

"I see that honey, Susan is a very good teacher, you dance so beautifully and graceful. I'm sure you want keep playing Ballerina but we have to get going home now." John wanted nothing more to go home as he raced to the basement stairs but was stopped by his mother who just really wanted to observe her son in all his ballet glory. "You just look so sweet! OH MY! Your even wearing cute little pink panties!" Janet squealed. John ran up stairs with Susan following. As he reached the guest room he was in a near panic trying to desperately trying to peal off his leotard. Frustration grew as Susan walked in.

"Need some help Johnny?" As much as he wanted to avoid Susan like the plague he just wanted to go home. John nodded his head As Susan helped him take off his ballet wear. Once he was just in panties Susan placed her hand on his crotch which grew hard instantly. "Now remember what we talked about Johnny. You just tell your mom how much fun you had this weekend and none of those adorable videos of you will be shown. Do we understand each other?" John nodded nervously as Susan released her grip off John's crotch.

Susan handed John's clean boys clothes that he never had the chance to wear this weekend. Susan walked out to leave John to change. Getting his boxers, jeans and t shirt on was an amazing experience he didn't think he would miss so much in 24 hours. After tying his shoes he ran downstairs seeing Mrs. Stall telling his mother "Remember what we talked about and I guarantee it will fix the problem. Don't feel bad about it, he just needs the push" he heard Mrs. Stall. He didn't know what they were talking about but he was so close to escaping he just wanted to leave.

Janet thanked Mrs. Stall and Susan for being such lovely hosts. Susan gave John a large bear hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for staying with us Johnny, it was so much fun. See you tomorrow in school" john thanked them both in front of his mother with a large fake smile and walked out the door to the car. He was free, free from anymore humiliation he would have to face. As they got in the car and drove off he could see Susan's fat face staring out the window of her home looking at john with a devilish grin and wave.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2017, 10:51:41 AM »
(Sorry I been so lazy)

The car ride home had an awkward silence. John noticed his mother smiling from ear to ear during most of it. John knew she must of been thinking about him in his ballet outfit. He desperately wanted to change the mood and atmosphere in the car. "So, the weekend is over. When can I get my Xbox game?" John asked hoping it would bring some life into the quiet car.

"Will see honey, you had such a fun time at Susan's it doesn't seem fair to get a new game. Maybe if you go a week straight without bedwetting then we could talk about getting a new game. Are you sure you even want a game? After hearing about this weekend you sure you don't want  Barbies or maybe a pink tutu to match your lovely ballet outfit"? She said holding back happy laughter.

"MOM! It's not like that. Susan and I were just goofing around. Being silly." John said incredibly embarrassed. "It's not a big deal honey. Lots of boys do ballet, in many other counties it's considered Manly and it's ok if you like to play dress up or play with Barbies. I love you for who you are sweetie. We live in progressive times now, no need to be ashamed of liking pretty things." John wanted to die now. He hated how his mother thought he was actually enjoying this experience and was to scared to admit it to her. He also noticed her using words like Honey and Sweetie, which he hasn't remember her using those words since he was a very little boy.

Once home Janet made dinner and things went to somewhat normal. John was very excited to lounge around in boys clothes which was a feeling he deeply missed. The normal dread of starting Monday got to him know Susan had so much ammo on him wasn't a very happy image. At 7:30pm Janet told John to go shower. Which was strange because he would always shower right before going to bed. Once he got in and out it was 7:45 pm and he was met by his mother in his bedroom.

"Mrs. Stall's bedwetting plan has some advice if you don't get better and we're going to try some of them tonight." As she flipped though several pages of John's bathroom log book. " so I wanna make sure everything is out of you, sit on the toilet and make sure some pee pee comes out so we both know you have nothing left in you" john was appalled. To sit on the toilet in front of his mother was not something we wanted to do. He tried to protest but it fell to deff ears. Much like this whole weekend he wanted it to end so he quickly pulled down his boxers and sat on the toilet under his mother's watchful eyes.

"It's like being Potty trained again honey. We just have to work on some basic things and you will be good to go in the future." She heard a few drops tinkle into the toilet which she clapped her hands in enthusiasm. John couldn't believe the embarrassment would continue after Susan's house. Once done he pulled up his boxers. "Were also going to try a new bedtime for you honey. It's now going to be at 08:00 pm so your diapers will be going on earlier now."

Diapers, she said diapers for the first time since he was back in protection. He now felt smaller then he did back at Susan's house. This was his home where he was supposed to feel protected and now his mother was watching him use the bathroom and calling his protection diapers. She laid the pink rubber changing mat down on his bed as he just had to accept getting diapers on at 08:00pm. He laid down on his back and looked away from his mother when something different happened. She grabbed both of his skinny legs and raised them up with her arm.

"Mrs. Stall suggested that we check your temperature every night also to make sure your not sick in anyway. You may not know this but the rectal thermometer is the best way to get a core temperature." Just has john heard the awful words of rectal thermometer he felt his back hole invaded as his mother jammed the thermometer into his puckering butt hole. He tried to act as masculine as he could but ended up squealing like a little girl. The noises that were coming out of him made Janet giggle.

"Oh it's not really that bad baby" Janet told him. And that was it. His mother just referred to him as a baby. After what felt like forever he felt the tug and heard an almost popping noise come from his bottom and his mother looked at the thermometer "98.6. Perfect temperature for my perfect son" as Janet went though the Diapering process she smiled. "Oh dear." John looked up as he was all ready fully diapered. "You must of left your white plastic pants at Susan's. Will have to use one of these ones now". John looked at his collection and saw all plastic panties of pink, purple, yellow and many other pastel shades.

"Which one do you want sweetie"? Janet said happily with a large smile on his face. John looked down in shame and didn't give her an answer so she grabbed what was easily her favorite pair. A pastel pink with ruffles and lace. In the front on the crotch was a small heart and on the back covering the complete butt area was another pink heart with rows of lace going across it. It was clearly the sissy's pair in the collection. She slipped them up his legs and smiled with joy at the image of her new feminine son. "Im sure you don't even mind Sweetie. You wore such a cute pair of panties under your ballet clothes today. I would almost think you want to wear the panties instead of your boring white one." He blushed bright red at her bold statement.

"Ok honey, try to stay dry. Remember once your dry for a few weeks you won't need your diapers anymore. We're all proud of you and know you can do it" john turned over so he wasn't facing his mom as a loan tear ran down his face and she turned the lights off. She went into her bedroom and called Barbara.

"We started the new phases in his training Brab. He seemed to not enjoy the temperature process but hopefully he will realize once he gets over his bedwetting he won't have to do it anymore. Oh also, did he leave his white plastic pants at your house? I can't find em anyway."

" I'll look around but I didn't see any pair in the guest room. you know Janet, all weekend he wanted to wear the panties style variations. If I was a betting woman i would think he hid the white pair somewhere so he could wear the panties. Maybe that's his way of tricking you into letting him wear panties. It's not a bad thing your son is feminine."

"I know I know. Maybe your right Barb. I gotta keep a closer eye on him now. I'll let you know if I start seeing some more clues".

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2017, 09:41:58 AM »
Almost 16,000 hit. Thank you all so much. I must admit I been awful at writing and keeping you updated. I remember when there was a story I loved u wouldncheck almost hourly to see if it was updated. Like I said before my all time favorite story is “David’s fateful day” . I tend to line the more realistic type stories. As always tell me what you like about the story, what you don’t like, what you would like like to see ect. I can’t believe I started this story 5 months ago. I still have lots of ideas so don’t worry.

John tossed and turned in bed at the very early hours of 08:30 pm. His diaper felt thicker then normal. His mind raced of everything that happened over the weekend and the amazing hand job he received from Susan. He watched many teen sex comedies of boys getting there first handjobs but he never thought it would be Susan of all people and while wearing girl's clothes with his diaper getting changed. He got hard thinking about the whole experience. His manhood was locked away inside of his extra thick diaper that his mom happily pinned him in. He was remembering pooping himself and feeling the warm soft filth fill his diaper, he was remembering going to church in a dress posing as a girl, him doing cheers, his mother reaction of him doing ballet. So many awful memories from this horrible weekend. The handjob, he couldn't stop thinking about the handjob. He was thinking of when Susan said. Saying how the fun just started and how he would have a good time being her little sissy. He didn't want To be  a sissy but loved the sexual attention. John tossed and turned for hours thinking of what the future could bring.

Janet Jones was in her bed smiling. She was watching a "Chorus Line". One of her favorite movies. Watching the dancers in the movie in all the different dance outfits made her grin with delight thinking of John in his cute little dance outfit. She loved seeing him move like a little graceful ballerina. He was so delicate like a beautiful flower. John's father was a manly man sports type. When she was still married to Joe Johnson, she asked him about putting John in dance classes when he was four. She stated that the movements would help him develop. Joe was furious and stated "your not turning my four year old son into a faggot!" Janet was crushed that joe would use such an awful word on his own 4 year old son. When John was 7 years old, his father was on a business trip and  his mother took him to a local production of the Nutcracker. Janet was ecstatic during the whole production. Evey new dance number she would picture john in the costumes, even if it was a girl's piece. Seeing the Little Girls during the party scene, thinking of John being a cute mouse or toy solider. The 2nd act is when all the beautiful costumes came out, sure she could see john as the man roles like the Prince, Spanish or Arabian. But her heart was in the girl costumes. If only she could get him to appreciate and love the ballet, maybe he would show interest and want to take lessons. She looked over at her son who fell asleep into boredom.   
.  When Joe found out Janet took John to the ballet his anger reached the max. This was the start of there long marriage problems which soon lead to a divorce several years later. As the movie was ending she was so happy sitting in bed. With Susan as John's new best friend maybe John's feminine side would open up to her. Janet didn't care that her son was a sissy, feminine or any other silly word. She just wanted him to be happy and she really wanted a girl of the house to buy cute outfits for. Janet's dream of having a little ballerina in her house might be coming true she hoped.

Barbara was cleaning around the house that night very happy. Her beloved daughter’s bully was taught an extreme lesson. She knew Susan was picked on her whole life and to get a incredible revenge like the one she got this weekend was like a dream come true. Thinking up the whole plan made them bond closer as a mother and daughter. Making up the entire story of Susan being a bed wetter as a child, making diapers in John’s size, finding all the old dresses to plan for the weekend worked out perfectly. She felt like a perfect mother. As she was doing a once over in the guest room she found John’s white plastic pants. It made her smile knowing he was wearing the plastic panties. She picked up the white pants and tucked them away in the guest room closet knowing they wouldn’t be used on John anymore.

At 11:00 pm while John was wetting himself in his sleep Susan was in her own bedroom with the biggest smile of her life. Thinking about everything this weekend gave her, everything that would be happening, thinking of having John in her grips excited her. She slowly started to pleasure herself thinking about John in his extreme humiliation. Her future plans only turned herself on more as she continued to pleasure herself. Once she reached her climax she rolled around in her bed with happiness. Much like John she was wet but for a much different reason.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender