Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165531 times)

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2018, 09:39:54 PM »
I know that place where john's mind went to,, because I go there often myself.Except it is Mistress Cat (honor curtsy) speaking in my ear.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2018, 12:44:22 AM »
Thank you for the update, you always know the perfect place to end leaving us wanting more. I will as always wait patiently for your next part.  Susan and her mom have our sissy and his mom where they want them.

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2018, 12:41:21 PM »
 8) I love the story and the pics more please???? ;D

Betty

• Administrator
  • Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2018, 03:33:35 PM »
She just posted more of the story yesterday. Please double check the previous page.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2018, 07:21:20 PM »
John cleaned up quickly and went downstairs to show off his new outfit to his mother. “Oh you look so good honey! How do you like it” John lied though and his teeth and said he liked it very much. He figured maybe he could get away with just wearing shorts and tank tops and stay away from the dresses. “Now Johnny, I want you to know that the bathroom will still be locked. I want you to know you have to ask. Just because you upgraded to big girl panties doesn’t mean you can go to the bathroom whenever you want. I’ll be happy to unlock for you whenever you need.”

John nodded his head and was haunted by the use of the word “big girl panties.” Here he was a freshmen in high school and his mother referred to his underwear as “big girl panties.” The rest of the day went uneventful. John liked his new big girl panties much more then his day time diapers. Several times he had to ask to use the bathroom and his request was granted. As normal he was giving his Tammy temperature, pinned into his diapers and placed into bed as the The usual routine took place.

The next day he woke up dry which his mother claimed from using Janet Jones method. He could only weakly nod his head and agree. After his breakfast John walked to the bus stop and saw Susan grinning from ear to ear. The other bus mates weren’t at the stop yet so it was just Susan. She looked up and down at his outfit like she was looking for something.

“Are we wearing you’re  new panties to School today Johnny?” She said ever so sweetly. John blushed and said “not so loud, and no I’m not.” Susan smile only got larger “i heard you got a big wardrobe update yesterday. Seven brand new pairs of panties! I’m so happy for you. I was so glad I could donate to your sissy foundation. I know my old dresses and ballet costumes will be much better off with you!” His face got redder by the moment. The sheer embarrassment caused John to grow hard which could be clearly seen in his tight jeans. “Oh it looks like someone really does enjoy there new wardrobe! You gotta show it off at my house this weekend. My Girl Scout Troop is having a Halloween party and we can bring a friend to try and increase membership. Don’t worry johnny, my mom is calling your mother today with all the details. It’s going to be a lovely time!”

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2018, 09:30:00 PM »
John should look delightful in a brownie outfit.
Sure Miss Susan has something special in mind.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2018, 10:53:41 PM »
The rest of the week went by quickly. By the time Friday rolled around he all ready tried five of his seven pairs of panties. The pair he wore today was what his mother called “the most special”. His pale pink thong rode up against his butt crack painfully. He kept trying to pull the thin fabric line out of his crack but due to his newest outfit, a pair of very tight fitting  black jazz pants couldn’t get a good grip at it, along with a white frilly blouse. His mother told him “ With tight fitting outfits, you want to wear a thong so you don’t show everyone your panty lines sweetie”. She cheerfully reminded him.

He didn’t know what was worse. He was glad to be out of diapers but at least that was a punishment. The fact his mother thought he wanted to be a girl and liked wearing these outfits made him feel the lowest he ever felt. He would think about his dad stopping by for a visit and seeing him in his new wardrobe was a thought that would almost make him vomit. He hadn’t seen his dad in almost 2 years and he rarely talked to him on the phone. He wished he could reach out and ask to live with him but he knew that thought was hopeless. His father was somewhere else and was not going to rescue him from the sissy girly hell he was currently trapped in.

“You must be so excited for the Halloween party tomorrow! Ms. Stall was telling me about all the fun things, lots of candy, a treasure hunt and a costume contest. I’m so excited for you. Did you know I used to be a Girl Scout? Just like how Ms. Stall is the Den Mother, you’re Grandma was the Den Mother. So many memories!” John was nervous about the party. He wasn’t sure if he would go as Johnny or Joanie. He was pretty confident he would go as Joanie if Susan and Ms. Stall had there way.”

Since it was Friday he was allowed to stay up for an extra hour which he was excited but his excitement was short lived because it was him watching a Sheryl Temple movie with his mother. She would comment on such a lovey little dress she wore and how sweet her tap dancing was. “Don’t you just love her hair in those Ringlets?” John stuttered not knowing what to say, but managed to say how they looked a little babyish. “Oh sweetheart, you’re the last one who should be worried about looking babyish.” She giggles at her own joke which caused John to blush a bright red. Janet looked at her watch “speaking of babyish we outta get you’re diapers on you. It’s far past your bedtime honey.” His Tammy Temperature was taken, his diaper was pinned on and soon was wearing a pink undershirt with lace and ribbon on it. The shirt was the style a girl of 7 or 8 would wear but due to Susan’s large frame fit John perfectly. 

“Ms. Stall says she has the best costume for you tomorrow and that your going to LOVE IT! It’s going to pair up with Susan’s perfectly so you might have the Chance to win best couple costume at the party!” Janet soon minced to John’s light-switch and flipped it off. In the darkness John’s face of total worry could not be seen as his mind raced of what this costume could be. Hopefully something with a mask. He drifted off quickly since he was up an hour past his bedtime and didn’t even noticed he wet him self two hours later.

(If you want a good image of what Susan looks like, picture her with blonde hair)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4118028/amp/Stereotypes-broken-Plus-size-ballerina-online-star-footage-teen-executing-elaborate-turning-sequence-goes-viral.html

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender