Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165522 times)

dolly bo peep

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2018, 01:00:11 PM »
I just got my account so now I can reply.

I really love the way this story is developing. It's a real classic.

The new chapters are all well worth waiting for.

I wonder what exquisite embarrassment the Halloween costume will bring, especially having to show it off in front of an audience of girl scouts.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2018, 03:42:41 PM »
(Sissy servent, I loved your picture. Made me squirm with such enjoyment)
John slept though the night and didn’t wake up till his mother came into his room to start the day. Janet stuck her finger in the leg holes of the plastic panties to see that John soaked his diapers, more wet the usual. “John, your completely drenched. Oh I should have never allowed you to stay up an hour later. Look what happens. It’s a shame because you were doing so well. Ever since panties you were dry every night. Well this just shows your not ready for a later bed time. Now let’s get you changed, you have a big day today.”

For the last two months John has felt low on himself, but today something about the way his mother was speaking to him made him feel more babyish then usual.  Staying up only an hour later and he soaked his night time diapers. Was he turning more into a baby if his sleep patterns changed? He didn’t want to think about it while his mother cleaned him.  Once cleaned his mother took his bed wetting log and used a sad frown sticker to represent his wetting. Soon John was giving a slightly to small white Disney princess  T-shirt with matching Disney panties along with pale purple sweat pants that always made a sissy bulge in front. His  mother recently gotten his a pair of white low top keds sneakers which even though they weren’t girly something about that seemed sissy. Once giving his breakfast his mother spoke with great excitement about the Halloween party.

“I was talking to Mrs. Stall last night about your costume. It’s going to be so cute and it matches with Susan and her little cousin costume as well so all three of you will make such a cute group. Your going to be so surprised!” John had no idea what the costume was but the fact that his mother said “cute” was worry some.

Once after breakfast John did his chores around the house. John’s only chores a few months ago was emptying the dishwasher and making his bed. In the last few weeks his mother updated his chores. He now had to vacuum, dust, mop, and do the laundry. The worst was cleaning his own wet diapers. His old chores only took him 10 mins but now he was at least doing two hours of chores on the weekend. His mother would tell him “your learning a great gift. Any man who knows how to do these things would be considered very valuable”. His mother also stopped issuing his allowance. She said she was “saving it when he needed it” which John found most unfair.   Only 6 months ago John would buy used video games or movies with his allowance but now he literally had no money saved anymore. His mother handed him a white Floria print apron which she tied around his back to start his many chores for the day. He hated the apron but at least it covered his shame.

After several hours and all of his chores done his mother helped him back for his sleep over. He got nervous all over again. This would be the first time he would sleep over at Susan since the worst weekend of his life and now her little cosuin would be there. Butterfly’s fluttered in his stomach which made him think about the pair of pink panties his mother pack in his over night bag that had a pattern of flowers and butterfly’s on them.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2018, 12:31:59 AM »
Love it!  shows our little sissy not totally ready for big girl panties maybe it be diapers again full time...giggles

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2018, 03:46:13 PM »
On the way to Susan’s house John shifted nervously in the car seat. A thought he never thought of popped in his head. What if girls from Susan’s Girl Scout Troop went to his school? While worried he also remembered that nobody continues to be a boy or Girl Scout after the age of 12,
But Susan was still one. He sat silently knowing he would have to be Sissy Johnny at the party. That Susan and Mrs. Stall would expect nothing less. That damn video Susan made had him completely screwed.

They pulled into the Stalls driveway and stepped out of the car. John took his over night bag and walked to the front door like a death row Inmate walks to be executed. A small knock and the door flung open with excitement as Susan gave him a large bear hug. Much to the surprise of John and his mother she lifted him off the ground as if he was a small child. Janet giggled seeing John’s feet dangle. John noticed that Susan was wearing a a blue nightgown along with a matching blue hair bow. He thought it was strange that she was still in her sleep clothes in the afternoon.

Soon Mrs. stall came out along with a cute, blonde hair girl wearing a green tinker bell costume. Her green tank top leotard had an attached tutu along with wings and a magic wand. Her hair was done in a tight bun and her face was made up with light glittery style make up. Pale pink ballet tights and slippers completed the outfit. “Hi! My name is Sarah! You must be Susan’s Sissy Friend Johnny!” She said with extreme excitement. Susan along with both mother’s burst out laughing at the bold comment Sarah delivered to John. John was shocked by the comment but looked down at his outfit and really couldn’t deny it.

“So you ready for your costume Johnny? Well don’t be upset, but it’s not a girl character. I know how badly you wanted to be a ballerina or one of the Disney Princess on your shirt” this caused laughter from everyone in the room but hope from John. Not a girl costume, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. “Your in luck, it’s still Disney though and your going to look so cute in this outfit!” Susan reached into a brown paper bag and pulled out a small green outfit. John looked closer at what it could be. He then noticed green tights and a small green top covered in green sequins were placed on the kitchen table. A small green hat with a red feather came out of the bag, along with black ballet slippers  and lastly a pair of green cheerleading briefs completed the outfit. “I know we’re going to win the costume contest when we show up as Tinkerbell, Wendy and Peter Pan!” Susan said confidently.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2018, 06:33:35 AM »
interesting but it appears the outfit could still be very fem looking....lol.  With the leotard top and tights i wonder if our sissy is going to be diapered as it would be difficult to remove all items to go wee wee...giggles.

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2018, 03:47:15 PM »
Aha!? I am so surprised too! An Peter Pan costume is not that dramatic. For me?...of course! To wear green pantyhose, and to look cute for the girls. That would be realy embarrassing for me. Maybe for him its a small grace periode ?

babyjennie

« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2018, 11:37:12 AM »
dear sissy ballerina boy, thank you for writing such a lovely long tale. It shows great imagination and I look forward to reading the next few chapters.
Hugs from Baby Jennie

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender