Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165513 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2018, 02:01:52 PM »
John walked upped to observe the costume and noticed the finer details. The way the green top was dainty cut, the bloomers that was covered in green sequins. The whole costume was made of very light mesh and it was clearly meant for a female. John held the costume knowing he was screwed but had to comply. He stated to walk to the bathroom to go change when Susan said “go on, just put it on in front of us, we gotta make sure the panties fit!” She said sweetly.

“Sarah can you give us some privacy? We just wanna make sure Little Johnny’s costume fits.” Janet said. Sarah looked disappointed and asked why can’t she stay. “Well I guess she will see him naked when we put him in his diapers later, so I guess it’s ok” Mrs stall said confidently. Sarah giggled “you mean he wears diapers like a baby as well?” Josh blushed at Sarah’s bold comment. “Well Johnny has a bed wetting problem. His bladder isn’t grown up like most boys his age so he has to diapers at night. He’s been dry for almost a week but then he completely soaked his diapers last night. I extended his bed time by an hour and that’s what happened. I learned not to do that again. “ John’s mother told Sarah confirming  the fact.

Before John knew it Susan tugged down his purple sweat pants exposing his Disney princess panties in front of the whole crowd. “Johnny wears panties too? Disney panties as well! I haven’t worn cartoon panties since I was five!” Sarah rolled with laughter. “Johnny loves his panties. They used to be mine and he practically begged me if he could have them.” Susan lied which only made John blush harder and Sarah to laugh harder. Just like his diaper changes his panties were pulled down in a flash which caused Sarah to laugh harder seeing his bare bottom and soon John was pulling up his green sequin bloomers in place.

“do a little twirl for us. We want to make sure they fit well?” Mrs stall said firmly.   John did a small unenthusiastic twirl which caused everyone to smile. “I gotta teach you how to do a proper pirouette. That’s looking pretty sloppy Johnny.” Susan said disappointedly which only caused more giggles for John’s fan club.  Soon everyone was gathering around John give comments saying “bend over a little” “stretch you’re  arms” tugs, pokes and pincns were all given to the very exposed Johnny. Soon he rolled up the green tights and added the light green mesh Peter Pan top which came to waist. He tried to tug it down but to no effort. His green sequin bloomers could be easily seen though his tights and his Sissy bulge was on full display. The tiny hat with the red feather along with a pair of light pink ballet slippers completed the outfit.

“Time for Make Up!” Susan said excited. John was brought to the kitchen table as Susan opened the case. Theatrical Mascara was applied along with red blush (which he didn’t really need) Susan then took out a tube of red lip stick. “Can I put on his lipstick? I been practicing” Sarah asked. “Sure that’s the best part!” Said Susan. Soon John’s very big lips were a pouty pair of fire truck red lips. Susan took out a small jar and took a pitch of glitter and blew it into John’s face. “Sparkle Sparkle Johnny! A little fairy dust for you.!” 

Susan was complete “you look fantastic Johnny! Take a look.” She pushed John to a large mirror where he was taken back by the image. He looked like a completely sissy girl version of Peter Pan. He tried to tug down the top to cover his bulge which confirmed the fact that he was indeed a boy but it didn’t come close. The cheerleading bloomers perfectly captured his crotch in a small circle of sissyness. “Pictures!” Janet told the group. Soon John was posing with Sarah and Susan for almost 15 mins of all different types of positions. “Hold Susan’s and Sarah’s hands” “kiss Susan on the cheek! Not to much, you don’t want to smeer your lipstick!”   Mrs. stall said.

Janet was heading towards the door. “Have lots of fun tonight. I know you girls will have a blast!” John looked sadly at his mother heading towards the door leaving him trapped at the worst place possible. “All right girls. Let’s load up and head over.” John sat in the backseat with Sarah while Susan sat up front of Barbara mini van. “Do you like being a sissy boy?” Sarah asked innocently. Susan gave him a stern look on what is the right thing to say. “Oh I love it. Susan is a sissy’s best friend!” Which caused Sarah to giggle. Soon they pulled up to Susan’s Girl Scout Troop building and noticed several little girls in costumes walking in. “Oh I forgot to tell you Johnny. My Girl Scout Troop is co hosting this Halloween party with the local Boy Scout Troop as well so you can talk to some nice boys if you’d like!”

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2018, 06:15:23 AM »
Oh i like it, now Johnny going to get embarassed by boys.  Maybe he should have been diapered just in case the embarassment makes him wet his sissy panties...giggles

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2018, 12:40:20 PM »
There is still time and I am sure those little girl scouts would love the chance to change a life size peter pan doll. Those green tights would definitely have to come off as well as the peepee soaked ballet slippers. OH THE SHAME!

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #73 on: September 03, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »
Haha! A Peter Pan Sissy! He had to expect it! Susan would not miss a moment to embarrass him in this way! Nice that he is now only among at women and girls!
The cute girl Sahra laugting about what he has to wear. But he has act as if he would like to be treadet like a little girl. And that makes it more worse vor him.
His mother is already so far, that she believes that would make him everything incredibily happy.
No wonder! He always says it. She can not know he get be foced to do so.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »
John face went completely pale (yet it was hard to tell with all the heavy make up) he felt a brief warm moment in his member (unknown to him he had a small tinkle of pee during his moment of panic.) Susan smiled broadly as John’s now panic and terrified face. John felt sick to his stomach and though he could vomit at any moment. Terror sweat rolled down his forehead and his stomach had 1000’s of butterfly’s flying in them.

“But don’t worry Johnny. None of those Boy Scouts go to our school. There all in middle school.” Susan didn’t want to end her fun but could tell john was about to be ill and didn’t want his mother turning the car around. His stomach felt a tiny bit better and the sweat cut down dramatically. He knew he felt better but could Susan be lying? He could never tell with her. As the car was parked the Stall’s got out of the car. Susan and Sarah took John’s hands and walked to his uncertain fate towards the building. He noticed several girls walking into the building at the same time. There costumes ranged from Disney princess for the younger girls to rock stars and teen star characters. He noticed giggles as he pasted a two pretty girls who may have been thirteen dressed as Buffy the Vampire Slayer along with the other dressed as Wonder Woman complete with magic Lasso. He shifted nervously in his ballet slippers as the entered the main building of the rec hall to see a crowd of people (17 girls, 8 boys, and 4 over worked parents helping as chaperones)

The crowd looked as the were just about the last expected guests. The started at how well the group looked, all the costumes looked professional, tinker bell was adorable, the Wendy looked very mature and the Peter Pan looked delightfully feminine. The crowd all thought that the three girls would for sure will the costume contest. As the crowd admired there costumes as they walked forward many of them at once started to look closer at the Peter Pan. John could feel all eyes on him as he tried to pull down his short and skimpy top to cover his exposed bulge. Soon the mother’s helping covered there mouths giggling realizing it was a boy who was dressed as the overly girly Peter Pan. Once the young boys and girls teenagers and pre teens noticed the couldn’t contain them self’s like the adult mothers and full out bursted into a loud audible laughs with fingers pointing directly at John. While the youngest girls seemed confused they ran right up to John and could see he was a heavily made up boy. “Hehehehe he’s a real boy in tights!” “Look at all the make up he’s wearing!” “Mommy is he a Boy Scout  or a Girl Scout?” Loud comments like that barked from all the young guests. Soon the mothers could see they were loosing control of the group. They looked at Ms. Stall in hopes she could contain the group.

“All right kids, calm down. This is Susan’s best friend Johnny. He’s interested in becoming a scout so I figured this would be the best introduction to all the fun he could have being a scout.” Mrs. Stall said frankly. “You sure he doesn’t want to be a Girl Scout!” One of the boy’s in the crowd said which caused everyone to laugh. John’s face turned more red but couldn’t really be seen with so much rouge on. He tugged nervously at his green top to try and covered his crotch bump.

“All right boys and girls, let’s split up and play some games!” Susan’s Mom declared. John wanted to be quickly forgotten about and went right to the first game station which was bobbing for apples. He along with Susan, Sarah and four of the oldest Boy Scouts were at his station. John dreaded seeming the older Boy Scouts there. Even though he was several years older then them, he felt weak and younger to them. There all had there own theme of ghostly pirates. John felt envy looking at there costumes. Wishing he could be something scary and not something so sissy as Peter Pan.

Before John knew it, it was his turn. As he bobbed for apples his shirt rode up his body exposing his green tights and panty lined shaped butt to all of the Boy Scouts. They roared with laughter as one of them violently pinched John’s butt which caused him to scream. His girly scream made the apple fall out of John’s mouth. The adult supervising the station didn’t notice the boy pinching his butt and made john reach back in for an Apple. John was extra self aware to not expose his bottom but it made him take several minutes to grab one apple giving him the worst time of the group and causing more laughing from the boys.

It seemed every game station John went to with Susan and Sarah the same four boys followed him and continued to harass him at every station. Somehow whenever the bullying began no adult would see it happening. During pin the tail on the donkey, john was tripped by one of the boys which caused more laughter. John was getting visually upset which only caused more teasing. One of the boys grabbed John’s hat and played keep away. Due to his ballet slippers, caused him to slide back and forth as they passed the hat to each boy. Susan eventually felt sorry for John,  and grabbed the hat from one of the boys which only caused more laughter. “Looks like Sissy Johnny needed his bodyguard to protect him.” Unknown to john more pee tinkled into his green sequin panties.

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #75 on: October 06, 2018, 12:33:58 AM »
So good, so good, so good!  I almost want to hide under the bed the humiliation and emasculation is so intense.  OMG when the boys see his panty lines through the tights!  Ahhh!!

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #76 on: October 06, 2018, 06:39:30 AM »
 8) I just love this story more please????  ;D

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender