Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165503 times)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #84 on: November 17, 2018, 12:23:34 PM »
thank you for the new chapter.  even though he was tied up looks like the sissy going back into diapers...giggles. 
I also hope he does tell on the others and they get a little taste of their own medicine

sissykimmy1

• Super Sissy
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2018, 11:21:02 AM »
The climax of this chapter was one of the most intense depictions of public sissy humiliation I've ever seen. You continue to amaze and delight me, SBB. 

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2018, 08:16:08 PM »
Your delivery of the story line is excellent. flows as much as jonny's, well You know.. great story.

Teddylein

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2018, 09:50:32 AM »
Aaawww! Poor Johnny! He had already accept his fate, and was so hard punished for to be a sissy. :'(

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2019, 11:10:05 AM »
John went into shock. He couldn’t hear anything. He saw the whole room chant, laugh and point but it was all silent. The woman who was announcing on the stage tried to help as she approached John, she noticed the large pile of Pee by his feet, “Barb, I need you up here! He’s had an accident!” She had to yell loudly over the crowd. She pulled his green soaked tights up to cover his exposed panties which only brought on more laughter at the fact that he really peed himself. She tried to untie the rope but the knot was to tight. Barbara got on the stage and found the curtain rope and closed the curtains down on the laughing crowd.

Susan and Sarah watched as the two mothers tired for several minutes trying to untie the knot. Eventually one of them got a pair of scissors and cut the rope. By the time John was fully untied he broke down in a powerful sob. His eye make up was running down his cheeks and he begged to go home. One of the mother’s asked who did this to him but he couldn’t even talk he was crying so hard. Surprisingly Barb felt some sympathy for John and agreed to take him home.

John was in the middle of Sarah and Susan still crying as he made his was to the exit. Laughter could still be heard and comments like “Petey Panny has to get his  Peter Panties changed”. As they were exited each of them got a goodie bag, which Susan took from him. “He’s to upset, I’ll take his candy!” John so defeated couldn’t even react. One of the mothers gave Mrs. Stall some newspapers so john could sit on them and wouldn’t get the car seats wet. Once seat belted in the back seat of the car they were on there way home.

“I wish we had your pacifier with you, that would calm you down but I left it in your diaper bag. I thought you could go a few hours without an accident. Now i know when I’m babysitting you to take it everywhere with me.” Said Mrs. Stall as she drove home.

By the time they pulled into the house John calmed down but was still sniffling with tears coming down. “Wow he really does cry like a baby.” Sarah said. They walked Inside there house “Susan can you fix a bath for Johnny”? Susan agreed and ran upstairs to fix Johnny his bath. Soon all the Stalls were in the bathroom undressing John. He didn’t fight or resist as each item of clothing was pealed off his body. He soon was sitting in a bath of warm girly scented bubble bath. Mrs. Stall took out a wash cloth and firmly started to wipe his body clean. Sarah, why don’t you go get Johnny some PJ’s for him to wear while me and Susan finish cleaning him.” Sarah skipped away happily as John noticed Mrs. Stall gave a nod to Susan and they both put on yellow dish cleaning gloves. “Johnny is all nice and clean. We just gotta clean out one little hole” Mrs. Stall said in a firm voice. 

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2019, 11:38:11 AM »
Thank You for the new chapter, this story is a favorite of mine. Just like my predicament, The way out only leads to another way deeper in.

pierrylouys

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #90 on: April 28, 2019, 12:47:43 PM »
SĂł happy that this is back !!!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender