Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165497 times)

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2019, 12:27:03 AM »
Yes the humiliation in front of other women even though it Susan's cousin.  I like the tampon bit, i am use to that as i have to use 1 once a month for my sissy period, i thought it was going to be a butt plug....giggles.
One way to prevent Johnny from getting hard is the ever faithful chastity..giggles.

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #99 on: August 08, 2019, 02:00:22 PM »
I don't comment often. Just wanted to say how in love I am with your story. It hits those deeply biting spots of humiliation that just makes a sissy blush and squirm.
It even inspired me to start doing ballet tutorials while thickly diapered!
I look forward to more and thank you for writing!

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #100 on: August 08, 2019, 10:51:29 PM »
I'm back.. wonder what happens next...

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2019, 04:47:03 PM »
(Sorry this took so long to post. I got side tracked)

John was walking down the hallway of his school.  It seemed to be after school hours and no one was in the school. John felt scared walking down the long hallway filled with silence. He felt like he was being watched. He felt a cool breeze across his bare skin, That’s when he realized that he was in his underwear! To make matters worse he noticed it was a pair of pink cotton panties. The most frilliest pair he owned, it was part of the starter pack his mother gave him. How John ended up in his girliest panties at school was beyond him but he knew he had to get home as fast as he could. He saw the nearest exit and made a run for it.

Just as John’s hand touched the door he heard a voice “Look at that cute little ass!”. He recognized the voice as Chris Simmons, one of the football players and one of John’s biggest bullies. John tried to open the exit door and he noticed
It was locked. He started to panic as he noticed Chris was walking up closer to him holding his crotch in a very aggressive way. “Hey Johnny Boy. The whole school always knew you were a Faggot. I guess this really proves it. Do a little twirl for me. Make it graceful.” John scared to death knew he had to obey if he wanted to get out of this unharmed.

In his best ballet style movement he could, he did a delicate ballerina  Pirouette which left a huge smile on Chris’s face, he followed it up with a small golf clap. “Way to go Johnny Boy, you know what?
I really can’t call you boy since your pretty far from being an actual boy. I think Sissy Johnny has a better ring to it. I want you to say ‘Hello my name is Sissy Johnny and I Love to suc-k coc-k’ say that for me, say it or you will be in big trouble.”

John was starting to sweat, he was getting scared and just wanted to go home. He would let Chris have his fun and then he would let him go, that’s all he could hope for. “My name is Sissy Johnny and I love to suc-k coc-k.” He said totally ashamed of himself. “Well if that’s what you love I won’t stop you, start suc-king!” Chris took out his hard pen-is and looked at John intensely.  “On your knees or you will be in serious pain.” Chris said cold firm voice. John went down on his knees trembling. He knew he had to do it. He bit his lower lip nervously as he took Chris’s dic-k in his hand. He slowly started to lick the tip of it. His mouth started to open slowly as Chris shoved his entire coc-k into John’s mouth. He gagged as the foul tasting dic-k that was filling his own mouth. Chris laughed an evil chuckle as he saw Sissy Johnny on his knees in pretty pink panties suc-king his dic-k.

“Don’t worry I’m not forgetting about you, I have a special treat for you!” Chris pulled his hard throbbing coc-k and blew a white gooey load all over John’s face. John wanted to cry, he felt so horrible. “Stay on your knees and lift you ass up.” He commanded. John took his c-um filled face and pressed it across the floor. He felt Chris pull down his panties and felt a long firm finger plunging into his butthole.  He squealed like a pig as the finger violated his back door hole. John’s body tempter began to rise. He was getting sweaty and hot. He felt his crotch becoming a soaking mess in the front.

He was wondering what was happening. The feeling in his back hole felt different. Soon Chris’s pointer finger began to grow in size. Becoming larger and larger. He could feel his back hole filling up. The feeling was awful and amazing at the same time. “Looks like I made you wet sissy boy”. John looked down and saw that he was kneeling in a puddle of his own urine.

John awoke from the nightmare. His diaper was soaked but the growing feeling in his hole was still growing. That’s when he remembered. The tampon that was inserted before bedtime. It now had grown to its full max and making it a soaking wet nuisance. John tried to forget about the feeling and go back to the nightmare he had. Was it a nightmare? Or was it a good dream? He sat there for an hours trying to figure it out.

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #102 on: August 21, 2019, 07:57:52 AM »
I just adore this story so much

SissyCat

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2019, 06:36:08 AM »
Such a great story can't wait for more

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2019, 01:01:13 PM »
Thank You for the trip,, I enjoy every minute of it..

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender