Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165469 times)

Sissy Little Girl

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #140 on: August 06, 2020, 10:49:39 PM »
Sissy Ballerina Boy, you have a gift with your writing.  Just the fact that this story has gone three years tells me that it is what everyone wants to read.  Keep the chapters coming because we want to be entertained. ;D

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #141 on: August 07, 2020, 05:34:25 AM »
Wow! Real ballet classes! I'm not very good yet, so I've just done toddler level stuff from YouTube.

I think John eventually having some real ballet classes would be fun. Maybe Susan teaching the younger kids with John having to join them since he'd be "more comfortable with Susan". That way he can have fairy wings and a tutu too. It'd be suuuuuper embarassing if he had to wear diapers instead of a dance belt.

I love Susan's subtle manipulation that makes it appear as if girls clothes and diapers are ultimately whats best for John. I'm excited to see that pushed further and further. Where he's forced to be even girlier with a smile which only humiliates him more. Susan could even head some anti-bullying initiative at school that protects John from violence but just lets her force him to be even more humiliated with an audience.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2020, 10:53:54 AM »
I liked in the Miss Grace's School for Sissies story the babies had to go to ballet lessons with their plump diapers showing under their leotards and tutus

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2020, 06:31:08 AM »
Hi Sissy Ballerina Boy,

I have been reading this story since the start and really love it. You said you would like more ballet stories.

Have you read Sissyboy Ballerina by Pansyann posted on this site in February 2006. here is the link.  http://buffalobetties.net/fantasy/index.php?topic=14.0

I have been writing a sequel which I was going to post when complete but have decided to start posting soon while I keep writing.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2020, 07:21:38 AM »

Yeah sadly that and Mother unique punishment are the only stories that have ballet in them it seems.

Andlat

« Reply #145 on: September 07, 2020, 12:14:55 PM »

Yeah sadly that and Mother unique punishment are the only stories that have ballet in them it seems.

Not to completely go off topic, but I have a few very short stories about boys in ballet. Perhaps I could see about posting those as a collection of stories? Not sure if that's done here on this site.

Betty

• Administrator
« Reply #146 on: September 08, 2020, 11:55:31 PM »
Short stories are cool. We have lots of them here.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender