Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: David's New World  (Read 43667 times)

Mary Margaret Bush

• Baby Buns
David's New World
« on: June 13, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
David's New World
Part 1

My name is David Jones. I'm 8 years old but I'm small for my age so I look like I'm four-year-old. I live with my dad Robert, my mom Stephanie, my two old older John and Steven, and my younger sister Mary. Mom has called a family meeting in the family room. Mom and Dad are sitting on the loveseat. My brothers, my sister, and I were sitting on the sofa. My brothers and my sister are big for their age so I can't sit on the sofa with them so I was sitting in John's lap.

“Come here David.” Mom said.

I got off John's lap and went to my mom. Mom pulled me up into her lap.

“David we know sometimes you wear Mary but we want to know why you wear them?” Dad asked David.

David started to cry and said “I want to be a little girl. I hate it when the big boys makes fun of me because of my small size.”

Stephanie tried to comfort David and said “Shh Princess. It's alright you not in trouble.”

David kept crying nothing Stephanie did to comfort David would make him stop crying. Robert took David from Stephanie and try to comfort him.

Robert held David in his arms like you hold a baby, sway his arms side-to-side, and said “Shh Princess. No one is going to hurt you ever again.”

David calmed down, stopped crying, and said “Okay Daddy.”

“How did you find out I was wearing Mary's clothes?” David asked Robert and Stephanie.

“Because the clothes were never put back properly in their proper place.” Stephanie told David.

“I'm sorry Mommy.” David told Stephanie.

“Don't worry Baby.” Stephanie told David.

“John, Steven, David, and Mary we're to Miami, Florida because I got a better job down there and David can be a girl.” Robert told John, Steven, David and Mary.

“I don't mind Dad where we live as long as we're together because the kids up aren't great and that way David can be a girl. John told Robert.

“I agree with John, Dad.” Steven told Robert.

“Me too Daddy.” David told Robert.

“Me too Daddy.” Mary told Robert.

Mary Margaret Bush

• Baby Buns
David's New World
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 03:12:19 PM »
David's New World Part 2

“Go with your Mommy and help her get your new baby sister dressed.” Dad told Mary.

“Okay Daddy.” Mary told Dad.

“Dad if David is going to be a girl his name isn't a girl's name. What girl's name do mom and you like?'' Steven asked Dad.

“We always liked Sarah Anne, Steven.” Dad told Steven.

“Yes, let's name David that.” Mom told Dad.

“Okay Honey.“ Dad told Mom.

Stephanie stood up and took David/Sarah Anne from Robert.

“Come with me Mary so we can dress Sarah Anne in her new clothes.” Mom told Mary.

Mary stood up. Stephanie with Sarah Anne in her arms and Mary went to John's, Steven's, and David's bedroom. Stephanie put David on his bed that's the lower bed of a bunk bed.

“Princess this is your last night in a boy's bedroom because we're moving tomorrow and your new bedroom in the new house will be a baby girl's nursery. Mom told Sarah Anne.

“Okay Mommy. What colors will be in my room?” Sarah Anne asked Mom.

“The colors in your room will be pink and white. Let's get your dress Sarah Anne right now” Mom told Sarah Anne.

“I really like the color pink Mommy. Dress me now Mommy.” Sarah Anne told Mom.

“Okay Baby. Let me take your boy's clothes off of you first then dress you in your new baby girl's clothes Sarah Anne.” Mom told Sarah Anne.

“Okay Mommy.” Sarah Anne told Stephanie.

“Mary help me undress Sarah Anne.” Stephanie told Mary.

“Okay Mommy.” Mary told Stephanie.

Mom and Mary undress Sarah Anne from her tennis shoes, socks, jeans, brief, polo shirt, and undershirt. Mom went to the dresser, put Sarah Anne's old clothes, got Sarah Anne's new clothes, and went back to the bed. Mom and Mary diapered Sarah Anne and dressed her in a pair of white lacy tights, a white short sleeve onesies, a pink lacy pantie, a pink satin short sleeve lacy dress, and a pair of pink Mary Janes shoes

“Mary sit on the bed so you can hold Sarah Anne while I fix her hair.” Mom told Mary.

“Okay Mommy.” Mary told Mom.

Mary sat down on the bed. Mom picked and placed Sarah Anne in Mary's lap. Mom combed and placed two pink lacy bows in Sarah Anne's blond shoulder length wavy hair.

“Mom, Sarah Anne is a beautiful Princess.” Mary told Mom.

“Yes, she is Mary. Let's show your Dad and your Brothers our new Princess.” Mom told Mary.

Stephanie took Sarah Anne from Mary and place her in her arms. Mary stood up. Stephanie with Sarah Anne in her arms and Mary left John's, Steven's, and David's bedroom.

Mary Margaret Bush

• Baby Buns
David's New World
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 09:33:31 PM »
David's New World Part 3

Stephanie with Sarah Anne in her arms and Mary went to the family room. Robert, John, and Steven stood up when Stephanie with Sarah Anne in her arms and Mary walked into the family room.

“Is that David/Sarah Anne in your arms?” Dad asked Mom.

“Yes, this is our new Princess, Robert.” Mom told Dad.

Dad took Sarah Anne out of Stephanie's arms and settle her in his arms. John and Steven went to Dad with Sarah Anne in his arms.

“She's beautiful like a princess, Mom.” John and Steven told Mom in unison.

“I know boys she's our new Princess.” Mom told John and Steven.

“Robert put Sarah Anne on the sofa. We've got a lot of packing to do to before we move tomorrow.” Mom told Dad.

“Okay Honey.” Dad told Mom

Dad sat Sarah Anne on the family room sofa.

“Mary go and get one of your dolls and give it to Sarah Anne for she can play with it while we're packing for the move. Mom told Mary.

Mary went to her room, selected a baby doll for Sarah Anne, went back to the family room, and gave it to Sarah Anne.

“Thank you Mary.” Sarah Anne told Mary.

“You welcome Sarah Anne.” Mary told Sarah Anne.

“Sarah Anne stay here on the sofa and play with your dolly while we pack our things for the movers tomorrow.” Mommy told Sarah Anne.

“Okay Mommy.”  I told Mommy.

Robert and Stephanie went to their bedroom. John and Steven went to their's and David's bedroom. Mary went to her bedroom. They all packed their personal belongings. An half hour Sarah Anne started to cry because she mess her diaper up. Stephanie ran out of Robert's and hers bedroom on hearing Sarah Anne crying,  she ran into the family room, she ran to the sofa, and she picked Sarah Anne up from the sofa.

“Why are you crying Sarah Anne?” Mom asked me.

“Mommy, I'm mess my diaper.”  I told Mom.

“Don't worry Princess. Mommy will change you right away.” Mom told  me.

“Okay Mommy.”  I told Mom.

Mom took me to John's, Steven's and David's bedroom. Mom laid  me on David's and change my diaper.

“Can Sarah Anne stay here us while we finish packing Mom?” John asked Mom..

“Yes, she can stay here with you guys while you finish packing.” Mom told John.

Stephanie left John's, Steven's, and David's bedroom and return to Robert's and hers bedroom to finish packing.  I played with my doll on my bed while John and Steven finish packing.

Mary Margaret Bush

• Baby Buns
David’s New World
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 03:12:37 PM »
David’s New World

Part 4   

John and Steven finish packing their things. Robert came to the boys’ bedroom and said “All done boys.”

“Yes Dad.” John and Steven said in unison.

I’ll take Sarah Anne to your Mom and then we’ll go out to the backyard and pack the things out there. Okay boys.” Robert said.

“Okay Dad.” John and Steven said in unison.

Robert picked Sarah Anne up, walked out of the boy’s bedroom, walked down the hallway to Stephanie’s and his bedroom, walked into Stephanie’s and his bedroom, walked to Stephanie’s and his bed, and sat Sarah Anne on Stephanie’s and his bed.

“Honey, I brought Sarah Anne in here to be with you because the boys and I are going out to the backyard to pack the backyard furniture, the barbeque, and the children’s bicycles.” Robert said.

“Okay Honey.” Stephanie said.

Robert walked out of Stephanie’s and his bedroom, walked down the long hallway to the back door, opened the back door, walked out into the backyard, and walked to the backyard furniture’s to help John and Steven to pack it.

Sarah Anne sat on Robert’s and Stephanie’s bed and look at Stephanie.

Stephanie looks at Sarah Anne and asks “What’s wrong Sweetie?”

Sarah Anne starts to cry. Stephanie went quickly to Sarah Anne, picked her up, and asked “What’s wrong Sweetie?”

Sarah Anne kept crying.

“Mary goes and gets Daddy.” Stephanie yelled.

Mary ran out of her bedroom, ran down the long hallway to the back door, open the door, ran out into the backyard, ran to Robert, and said “Daddy, Mommy needs your help with Sarah Anne.”

“What’s wrong with Sarah Anne, Sweetie?” Robert asked.

“She’s crying Daddy and Mommy can’t get her to stop crying.” Mary said.

Robert ran into the house, ran down the long hallway to Stephanie’s and his bedroom, ran to Stephanie and Sarah Anne, took Sarah Anne from Stephanie’s arms; settle Sarah Anne in his arms, and asked Sarah Anne “What’s wrong Sweetie?”

“Everyone will make fun of me for wanting to be a baby girl.” Sarah Anne said.

“No one will make fun of you for wanting to be a baby girl.” Robert said.

“Are sure Daddy?” Sarah Anne asked.

“Yes, I’m sure Princess.” Robert said.

Sarah Anne stopped crying and snuggled in Robert’s arms.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender