Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Princess of the Party (part 1)  (Read 51994 times)

deewet69

• Ballerina
Princess of the Party (part 1)
« on: February 18, 2010, 02:19:27 PM »
Princess of the Party

By Deewet

I started getting very nervous as soon as I got into Mr. Gain’s BMW.   Yes, he was a professor at the university I sometimes attended, and yes, I had been in his class, but did I really know him.  Being so little, I was so helpless to defend myself, so if he wanted to hurt me, he could with no problem.

We had been talking for the last few weeks in the coffee shop, and he was really nice to me, although I did note he talked to me as if I were a kid, not an adult, but then, that happens a lot to me.  When you are four foot nine and weight 85 pounds, people tend to forget you are nineteen. 

He got in behind the wheel and squeezed my thigh with his big hand, smiling as he told me how much I’ll like the party.  Again, I asked about what kind of party, and again he told me not to worry, it will be a surprise.

First, I should point out that I wasn’t gay, well I should say I didn’t know since I had never had sex with anyone.  Looking like a kid didn’t bring women around and when they did, all they could say was how cute I was.   I had a feeling that this might be a gay party, yet I accepted his invitation.  Actually, he wore me down after an hour of me refusing.  Mr. Gain is a very insistent man and his voice is very comforting.   Before I realized it, I was getting in the car.

On the way to the party, his voice calmed my nerves.  He said nice things about me, things you might say to a girl.  How he loved my blue eyes, which are my best feature.  They are large and many women love my eyes.  One time, I experimented with putting eye shadow on the lids and the result was a big wow.  If I were a girl, men would die for my eyes.  He also told me how being my size could be a blessing.  He said that the people at this party would love to be smaller.  I started picture a party of large women – boy was I way off base.   As he talked, I started to have an uncontrollable fantasy of pleasing him like a woman.  I’d never had thoughts like this before, but there was something so warm about him, something that made me want to be with him.

The house was huge and looked to be old, but refurbish to look new.   Suddenly, I wanted to go home, but it was too late for that.   The door was answered by a tall, skinny man wearing a short skirt and unbutton blouse. 

“Oh my god,” screamed the man, his hands to his face.  “What an adorable thing you brought with you.” 

Before I could react, he pulled me into the house.  “Where did you ever find this princess?”

I am a very naive person, living a sheltered life, mostly alone.  I wasn’t ready for this party.  Very large men, most dressed in scary leather and chains, stopped to look down at me.   I found myself backing up into Mr. Gains, like a frightened little kid.  Besides the tough looking guys, were smaller men, wearing puffy plastic pants over what had to be large diapers.  I could see the diapers and pins through some of the clear plastic.  All were holding the hand of a leather-clad man or being and suc-king on pacifiers.   Some had no shirts, other of the adult babies had on little shirts that did nothing to hide their diapers.   

I tried to go back out the door but Mr. Gains was too strong.  “Come on now, don’t be afraid.  You’ll be the star of the party.”

The man in the skirt picked me up as if I were a child.  “Go get dressed,” he said to Mr. Gains.  “I’ll get your little one ready.”

Despite being an adult, I started to cry as he carried me across the room.   I swore I heard muffled cries and the sharp sound of someone being spanked, and glimpsed in another room of a diapered adult on his knees giving a head job to a huge man.  I had a sick feeling of that being my fate tonight.

He took me into a large nursery, all done in pink and the furniture sized for an adult.  In the crib was a pretty man, not much older than me, bound in a pink rubber sack, his mouth stuffed with a gag. 

“How we doing in there, Samatha?” said the man holding me.   â€śSmells like you been filling your diapers.”

A muffled whimper was the answer.

He sat me down on a plastic covered changing table.  “Let’s get these ugly clothes off you.”

That was it for me.  I wanted down and out of here.  “Wait, little one,” he said to me, holding me tightly in strong hands with pink painted nails.  “It’s okay.  It’s okay.  This is a safe place to play.  In here, you can let yourself go to explore new sensations without any worry of anyone on the outside knowing your secret.”

I started to protest, but he silenced me with a pacifier.  Involuntarily I began to suc-k on it as he talked about my eyes.  “Women would die for eyes like those and wait until I get done with you, every swinging dic-k in this place will want you.”

That statement almost took my breath away for two reasons.  The first was the idea of the positions I was falling into very quickly and what they would want me to do to those swinging dic-ks and the other reason was more complicated.   I felt a strange thrill to think it would be my eyes causing those dic-ks to grow hard.  Maybe this night would tell me if I am gay because the thought of all these men was getting me excited.

Something about the pacifier filling my mouth made me submissive and I let him lift me back onto the changing table.  The pacifier wasn’t a child’s, for the rubber tit filled my mouth.  I obeyed when he told me to lift my little arms and stared over at the body in the crib, as my shoes were untied.   The man eyes were wet as he moaned around his filled lips. 

Before I knew it, I was naked on the changing table.   I felt cold and so defenseless.  I’d never been without clothes before in front of someone.   He looked down at me and said, “You are beautiful.  You have almost no hair and your little thing, well, that is built for peeing in a diaper.”

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »
I felt as if I had gone past the point of no return as he had me get on my knees.  I gave no resistance as he pushed my head and shoulders to the plastic mat on the table.   I was slow on the take and had no idea what was coming next, but I didn’t like having my little butt up in the air.  I really got scared when he rubbed something cool against my rear hole and almost swallowed my pacifier as he asked if I ever had an enema.   Of course, I hadn’t.

“Oh my, are you a virgin?”  

I nodded, suc-king hard on the pacifier, feeling numb.   I couldn’t believe what I was doing.  

“Well, just relax, Sandy is going to take care of you,” he said.  I glanced back and saw Sandy lowering a long black nozzle into a jar of Vasoline.  â€śWe need to make sure you’re all clean up there for tonight. Now, first I need to slide in the nozzle, then next, you’re going to feel pressure build as I inflate the balloon nozzle.  This will help you hold it in.”

I expected pain, but the nozzle seemed to slide in easily, and I have to admit, after a lonely life, it just felt good to have someone’s attention on me.   Sandy was being gentle.  

“Okay, now you will start to feel full down there as the balloon inflates.”  Full, was a good word, because I felt as if I had to take the worst poop as the balloons inflated.  â€śRelax, baby,” Sandy softly said as he rubbed my behind.  â€śIt can’t come out of you now.”

I didn’t look around as I felt something else being attached.  

“I’m going to start filling you now.  Relax and enjoy the warmth.”

The enema began flooding into me and despite myself, I whimpered around the pacifier.   In a few moments Sandy stopped.  â€śNow, we need to let that settle.  You have a lot more to come.”

This couldn’t be right, I could not hold anymore.  My inside rumbled loudly as the enema worked its way up deep into me.  

“Okay, time for more,” Sandy warned.

I looked over at the crib as my stomach swelled.  The cocooned man was watching me.  After what seemed like forever, the enema bag was empty and I was full.  Gently, Sandy helped me roll onto my back.  I didn’t realize there was a disposable diaper under me until she pulled it through my legs.   I lifted my head to see the white plastic being taped to me.  In a second I fell back to the table.  The enema was nosily twisting my insides.  I wanted relief, but instead, Sandy strapped my wrist to the table and said she be back in a bit.

It seemed like forever.  Twice, I thought it was him returning but both times it was a leather dressed giant dragging in a little person, dressed in a huge puffy diaper and powder blue plastic pants.  The little man wore a matching shirt and suc-ked on a pacifier.   He looked so sissified against the leathered giant, his blond hair done in multiple blue ribbons.   No doubt they came in to see my torture with the enema.

When I thought I could take no more, Sandy returned with Mr. Gain.  He was dressed in a floor length black leather coat, like from the Matrix.  It was unbuttoned and I could see he wore tight matching leather pants that did nothing to hide his large package.  He was topless and I saw his chest was a forest of black hair.  I forgot about the pain in my gut as I couldn’t take my eyes of his crotch.

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2010, 08:44:21 PM »
Everything seemed to be flooding down on me and I felt as if I was going to lose my identity at this party and was terrified on what I’d be on the other side.   A mess of emotions cursed through me.  I couldn’t get Mr. Gains package out of my mind.  Something deep and hidden in me was coming to the surface, and the mention of me being a princess for him, well, despite myself, I felt excited about the idea.

“Drink this while I clean up,” Sandy said, handing me a baby bottle to nurse.  It was full of chocolate milk and I suspect, laced with something, because I really started to mellow and enjoy his touch.  My senses became very attuned and I closed my eyes, enjoying suc-king on the rubber nipple as he snapped on rubber gloves and removed my full diaper.  I heard it drop into a bucket and then the cool touch of wet wipes as he clean the mess from me.   After I was cleaned, I opened my eyes and say Sandy pull out a very thick diaper from under the table.  It was pink with purple butterflies.  I got a big smile as I lifted up for him to slide it under me.  Whatever was in the bottle was having a real effect on me.  I almost couldn’t remember who I was outside of this house, for right then, I just wanted to please.  

The smell of the baby powder Sandy used on me was wonderful.  I must have been getting hard because Sandy laughed and told me to settle down.  I finished the bottle and he replaced it with the pacifier.   I was so totally relaxed.  

“Okay, little princess, the diapers are an outward sign of your submissions, but all sissies must have one more thing.”  Sandy showed me a huge thing.  It was flesh colored and looked like a plug, which I soon found out that it was exactly that.  â€śDon’t be afraid, this will feel good after a moment, and if you are like me, you will soon not want to be without a plug.”

I pulled out my pacifier to protest, but he pushed it back into my mouth.  â€śDon’t fight it because one way or another, you will be plugged with it.”

I closed my eyes, scared of Sandy and the plug.  I felt him spread something around my opening and then slowly the plug was inserted.   I moaned as he pushed and at the moment when the taper got to the thickest point, when I screamed and lost my pacifier, it was fully in me and my asshole clamped down on the smaller diameter of the plug.  I felt completely stuffed and was breathing heavily, trying to get used to this invader.  As I tried, Sandy pulled up the thick diaper between my legs and pinned it tightly around me.  Next came the rustle of plastic as Sandy pulled out a very sissy pair of plastic pants.  They were a light pink with ruffles across the butt, lined with a noisy pink plastic.   Carefully, he worked my little feet through the leg openings then pulled them up my smooth legs.   They looked huge but the size was needed to cover my diaper

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2010, 12:30:41 PM »
“Okay, let’s sit up,” Sandy said.   I really felt so little, sitting on the changing table, my feet dangling while I wore a huge diaper.   Sandy went over to a pink set of drawers and came back with a plastic package that contained a pair of pink pantyhose, well at first I thought it was pantyhose but they turned out to be stockings.  

“Point your toes,” she commanded.  

Whatever had been in the baby bottle was getting me high and super sensitive.  The hose as she slid them up my hairless legs, felt so good.  They had lace covered elastic tops that held them up around my thighs.  I couldn’t take my eyes off my legs.  They looked so good and feminine.  It was as if I was looking at someone else’s legs.  

Sandy opened another bag and pulled out a pair of fancy lacy socks, like you see little girls wear with their dresses.  These were white with the ribbon of pink around the edges of the lace, and I felt more like a princess when she put those over my stocking feet.

At that moment, two guys came into retrieve the bound sissy from the baby bed.   He looked scared as the two muscle bound guys, unbuckled his sack from the bed.  Muffled protest made the guys laugh as they kept him in the sack while one tossed him over his shoulder.  

“She needs her diaper changed,” said Sandy.

”That can wait, she has some serious blowing to do right now.”

The bound sissy’s moaning became louder.   They took him from the room.

“I guess you have never given head,” Sandy says to me.  I frantically shake my head.  Sandy continued.  â€śWell, baby doll, all dressed up like you will be soon, you can expect that to change tonight.  But, don’t worry, Sandy will show you how to please your daddy.”

Involuntarily, I suc-ked harder on my pacifier at the thought of having a pen-is in my mouth and even more frightening, have him c-um into my mouth.  I wondered if I could do it, but sitting there in a diaper, sissy plastic pants and stockings, I’d gone beyond the point of no return.  

Sandy went to the closet and dug around until she came back with a pair of very babyish shoes, pink leather of course and they fit my little feet perfectly.  

On your feet, little one,” Sandy said, helping me off the table.  She led me over to the closet that was full of little girl dresses, all sized for an adult, well, a small adult like me.  She pulled out one that was especially pretty, made of satin and trimmed in lace.  I couldn’t believe it, for after Sandy held it open for to step into it and she zipped up the back, I was no longer myself.  I was a princess.  The hem was short and did little to hide my diapered state.  I was so excited a tiny stream of pee escaped into the diaper, sending a wave of warmth down the front.   This was also an exciting feeling, being able to wet myself at anytime and no one would know.  

Before Sandy would let me look in the mirror, there was a huge petticoat to slide up under the dress and now my plastic lined panties were in complete view.  When I finally looked in the mirror, I was dumbstruck.  I looked like a little boy made to wear a dress.  My butt tightened around the plug in me, as I thought about all those leather clad men looking at me, possibly touching me, making me do things.

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »
“They are going to go crazy over you,” said Sandy, as he played with my hair, which is a little on the long side.  As I said, all my sensations seemed heightened and his fingers in my hair felt electric.  

Party music filtered into the nursery, hard metal stuff, making me a little more frightened about what awaited me.  Sandy took me over to an adult sized high chair and after strapping me in, began to work on my eyes.  It felt so weird having her paint my lids and brush on eye lash makeup.   He was able to make little cute pigtails in my hair.  

My nails were a mess so he decided to slide on these odd fingerless mittens.  The outside were pink satin but inside was something stiff that when he strapped them around my wrist, it was impossible for me to grab anything, including me helpless to get them off.   Also, this made it impossible to remove my diapers, which by the way, were so thick, my thighs were spread wide as I sat and walking was more like waddling.  

For my lips he put on some lipstick that he said would stay on all night, even after all the daddy pops I’d be eating.  

That part was really scaring me.  Besides never doing anything remotely like giving a head job, I had never gotten one myself, so I was clueless on what to do.   Sandy must have read my mind, because he reached in a drawer and brought out a dil-do.  

“You’ve never done this before, right.”

I shook my head, feeling my pigtails flutter.  

“Okay, Sandy will show you.”  She put the dil-do to my lips.  â€śFirst start kissing the head and then begin licking the shaft like an ice cream cone.  You need to get it all wet and slick.  I try to slobber all over it.”

I took a deep breath as he pulled out my pacifier.  I lean forward and started licking the head of the rubber pen-is.  I ran my tongue down the shaft, the rubber taste not so good.  

“Use your lips,” instructed Sandy.   “Let your spit run out freely.  It drives them crazy.”   I did, feeling the ridge of the vein on the underside.   After A little more she told me to open my mouth and keep my teeth behind my pouting lips.  She then slowly pushed the dil-do into my mouth and I gagged with slobber running down my chin.  â€śLook like you’ll need a bib to keep your princess dress dry,” he said.  .

Sandy pulled out the dil-do and tied a large plastic bib on my, the surface decorated with pink ballerinas.   As with each item, the bib seemed to regress me more.  

“Okay, I doubt your daddy can wait much longer.”  

Sandy helped me out of the high chair.

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 04:13:58 PM »
It is hard to describe how I felt when Sandy put my mittened hand into daddy’s hand.   A charge went though his hand and into me.   Allowing Sandy to put me in diapers and a pretty dress told him and everyone else at the party that I was no longer a man, but a submissive sissy to used as he wanted.   The look on his face did feel good, because I could tell he was excited to see me dressed as a princess.

I waddled from the nursery, holding his hand, my diaper so thick between my legs, the plug uncomfortably filling me from behind.   The place was very crowded with men in leather and chains, and their diapered sissies.  I assumed many had come to the party dressed in diapers since I had been alone in the nursery expect for the one in the crib.  Most of the diapered men were much taller than me, but still smaller than the leathered men.  

My senses were overloaded, with everything I saw as we went down to the main party rooms in the basement.   We stopped in one room as daddy talked to several guys.  I watched a thickly diapered sissy being bound with long pink ropes.   He was lying face down on a couch, while two men worked on him.  The poor diapered one was gagged with a red ball and blindfolded.  He squirmed as the one guy pulled the ropes tight to bind his wrists behind his back.   The other guy was busy wrapping a rope around the diapered one’s ankles and then pulling up the ropes to attach them to the wrist bindings.    

I heard loud slurping noises and gagging.   Daddy took my over to a empty couch and sat down, pulled me onto his lap, ramming the butt plug firmly into me.  My full skirt and petticoat settled around me and looked so cute against his leather clothes and I hugged him around his neck as we watched the scene in front of us.  The noise was coming from a sissy tied to chair so that he knelt on the chair facing the back.    He was pulled over the back of the chair with his wrist tightly bound to legs on the chair, his ankles bound tighter with his plastic pants cover butt sticking up in the air.  His diapers were really thick making the plastic pants balloon out.    In front of the sissy’s face, a huge man had his pen-is rammed deep into his mouth.   Saliva dripped down on to the carpet as the man pumped into the helpless sissy wet mouth.   I couldn’t help but put myself in his place, thinking about how it felt to have that huge thing filling my mouth, tied to a chair without no way to avoid being violated.  It was hard to tell if the sissy was enjoying his position because he gagged when the coc-k was rammed completely down him and then pulled out of his mouth.  

Daddy began to rub my plastic pants and smooth legs, his breathing getting hard.   Against my right thigh I could feel his coc-k growing big in his pants.   It was both frightening and exciting knowing he was growing excited because of me and the way I was dressed.    He moved to the back of my pants and started rubbing his hand against my plug, making me moan a little.  

Right then, the man getting the blowjob growled and bucked as he came into the sissy.  It must have been a bunch for it came out and dribbled down the corner of the sissy’s mouth, a long strand hanging there.  

My daddy pushed me up.  â€śGo help her.”

I looked at him, puzzled, then realized what he meant.  

“I said go help her, now,” he commanded, his tone scaring me.  I hurried over and knelt down by the sissy tied to the chair.  I wasn’t sure I could do this without getting sick but I also knew I really had no choice.  A little pee escaped into my diaper as I looked into the eyes of the sissy and leaned forward to lick the semen stands from his mouth.   Right when I got close someone pushed me forward and our mouths locked, his tongue driving my mouth open and pushing a mouth full of c-um into me.  I thought I was going to be sick.  

“You better not spit it out, little princess” warned someone.

deewet69

• Ballerina
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 10:50:49 AM »
I couldn’t believe the strong taste of the c-um nor the smell filling my nose.  

“Swallow it you little whore!”

The glob slid down my throat without much effort, but the stuff still coated my tongue and roof of my mouth.  I really wanted something to drink to wash out the taste except that wasn’t going to happen for I was grabbed from behind and a large pen-is shaped gag was forced between my coated lips.  The strapped was buckled behind my head and with my hands locked in the fingerless mittens, it wasn’t being removed by me.  

I looked over at my daddy, crying a little into the pen-is filling my mouth.  It was so big my tongue was flattened and my checks bulged allowing only whimpers to escape from me.   He smiled broadly and motioned me to come back to his leather-clad lap.  I could see his package fighting to escape its leather prison and I knew it would not be so long before the rubber pen-is would be replaced with his real one.  

Daddy pulled me down onto his lap, my plastic pants noisy against his leather and my butt plug pushing up inside me.  The petticoat made the skirt of my dress stick out and my little hairless legs looked so cute that daddy couldn’t stop rubbing them.  

I turned and put my arms around his neck as I breathlessly watched what was happened into the bound sissy in the chair.  He too was gagged with what I assumed was also a pen-is gag.   A man wearing only a leather jacket stood behind the sissy, his massive rod ready for action.   Sandy had come into the room and pulled down the sissy’s plastic pants.  With the sissy kneeling with bound legs, Sandy could only pull them down to his knees.  The sissy moaned and fought against his ropes when Sandy opened the diaper pins and removed the sodden white cloth.  Now the sissy’s hairless butt stood helpless in the air, waiting to be penetrated by the man with the leather jacket.  I held on tighter to daddy, afraid of what was coming next.   The sissy bound to the chair, whimpered, his eyes crying as he looked across the room at me.  I pictured myself in his place, helpless to stop what was going to happen.  

I felt weightless and without any thought, warm pee flooded into my waiting diaper as I watched the man push his pen-is into the rear of the helpless sissy.  Fully penetrated, the sissy moaned loudly and struggled as if he could avoid the rod filling him.    The way he was bound he could only move a little if any.  The man hesitated for a moment, allowing the sissy to get used to the size before he began to pound hard.  

The sight and sounds of the ass pounding scared me as I held tightly to daddy.  Not too long ago I was in the coffee shop not even thinking in my wildest dreams, I’d be in a pretty little girl dress, wearing wet diapers, my mouth coated with c-um and filled with a rubber pen-is, holding tightly to an excited leather dressed man as I watched a sissy tied to a chair being pounded in his rear.   Other men stood around watching, none of them with their own sissy.  I hugged my daddy, seeing the bound sissy’s humiliation on display to everyone, moaning as his ass was assaulted, thinking about my own position on my daddy’s lap.  

I was also getting a lot of attention and I hid my face in shyness, playing up the little role.  Maybe it was drugs I was given in the bottle, or more probable, it was my pretty dress and wet diapers pulling me into this world of make-believe.  I was so small and cute, surrounded by all this men, more manly than I would ever be.  I could tell by expressions looking at me, that I excited them, that they wanted me.  This was something I never experienced, being wanted and desired by others.  Despite my helplessness in the mittens, diapers and being gagged, I felt a little powerful in bringing out this desire in the men.  

My daddy’s hand moved up to my plastic pants and he snuck a finger in the tight elastic of the leg opening.   He smiled and told me what a good girl I was for wetting my diaper.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender