Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 154173 times)

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2017, 08:53:06 AM »
Susan finished pinning John's diapers as her mother went to inspect them. Ms. Stall tugged and every angle on John's diapere and smiled with delight as he was fully secured in them. "Great job honey, pinning diapers is a forgotten art but you are very good at it. Now let's pick out a pair of plastic panties for Johnny."

John still crying, still nursing his pacifer and still somewhat hard looked at his diaper. It was much more thicker then when his mother does it. John thought he heard the word panties but figured Ms. Stall was just teasing him and he would be giving his white plastic pants.

"Oh I like this one" Susan said while looking into the diaper bag. She pulled out a pair of pink plastic panties that had rows of lace and frills everywhere on it. Rosebuds went around the waist of them as well. John totally defeated and not wanting to get spanked again just sighed as Susan ran the panties up his legs and secured them over his diaper.

Ms. Stall and Susan we're looking at John like he was a zoo animal. "Great job picking out those panties Susan, Johnny looks very cute in them." Ms stall said twisting the knife into John's emotions. John let out a sob as he looked down at his panties. "I love how his pacifer and panties match as well. He looks just like one of my baby dolls." Susan added more insult to injury. Ms. Stall looked john up and down happy that her beloved teenage daughter was finally getting her revenge. This took several months of planning but it was working out perfectly. Susan's comment of her baby dolls gave Ms. Stall an idea.

"Susan you just reminded me, run off and go bring some of your baby doll nighties. I think we can find something to match Johnny's panties and pacifer." Susan let out excited laughter as she ran out the door in the hunt for a frilly girly top for her bully. She returned in a flash with several pink nighties. For what felt like forever for John he was made to pose with each one as the yelled out different directions for john. "Bend over! Walk over to us, crawl" were some of the many things yelled at john as he realized was apart of a fashion show and he was the only model. He nightie was soon picked out and now john had a complete matching outfit of panties, top and pacifer.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2017, 03:53:37 PM »
"Now that Johnny is dressed, why don't you take him in your room where you can play?" Ms. Stall suggested. John who felt totally ridiculous looked down at his new outfit. He tried his best to pull down the nightie to cover his diaper and plastic panties but it would only get to the top of his thighs if he pulled with all his strength. He hadn't said anything since his spanking and mustered up all the courage he had to say "Ms. Stall, can I please put my jeans back on"? He managed to squeak out. Susan was taken back by him speaking for the first time since phase one started and was worried his mom would let him wear his jeans. Barbara Stall gave a coy smile and said "sure Johnny, go ahead and put your jeans on". Susan was surprised and disappointed that she was going to let him wear jeans but she could soon see why she was letting him.

Since school started John was begging his mother for new jeans for back to school fashion. Since the move was expensive and time consuming she never got around to buying him new jeans. John's old jeans were several years old and very tight. Even some of the students at school made fun of his tight jeans. Barbara and Susan looked on as john was trying to pull the pants up his legs, once he got to the plastic panties and diaper there was no way he was going to get the jeans to fit over them. he tugged and tugged finally loosing his balance and falling to the ground with his pants half on and to the laughter of his now hated baby sitters. "Looks like you will just have to keep wearing only the diaper till we find something different Johnny". Barbara said smugly.  "Now you two go play while I do some chores."

Susan grabbed John's hand and gave him the tour of the house. The house was a rather normal house with a finished basement, nice kitchen, living room and several bedrooms. "This is the best room in the house" Susan said as she opened the door to her bedroom. John was surprised to find a room more fit for a little girl rather then a teenage girl. Pink floral wallpaper was on each wall, girly style nightstand, desk and dresser and to top it off a canopy bed. "It's very nice Susan" john said quietly Removing the pacifier from his mouth . "Glad you liked it, I figured a sissy like you would LOVE IT" Susan happily replied. John was upset by the word sissy, he wasn't a sissy at all, he was forced to wear this outfit. "Susan, could you please not call me a sissy?" He asked in a sad little weak voice.

Susan surprised that he talked back looked him right in the eyes and put her hands on his shoulders with force. "You don't want to be called a sissy? Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Did you ever think you hurt my feelings when you called me so many awful names?" Susan pushed john onto his diaper butt on the bed. "Did you think I liked being called a fat bitch, that I was going to hell for committing the sin of gluttony? Remember when you threw that pudding on my while I was wearing my new Varsity cheer jacket? Remember all the awful and terrible things you did and said to me? And now you don't want to be called a sissy? You really must be the definition of a sissy, for all the awful things you said to me and you get upset by the word sissy?" John started to lightly cry at the way Susan was speaking to him. "Look at you, you are not just a sissy, but a sissy baby. You cry at getting your temperature taken, at wearing adorable little outfits that I picked out for you, and by just being called a sissy. You really must understand what you are now, a sissy baby that's at my control. I want you to call yourself a sissy baby. Say it. Say 'I'm a sissy baby' say it or I'll send everyone on the cheerleading squad that lovey photo of you in diapers and I will tell them all about this wonderful weekend. I wonder what Cindy Rockwell would think of you having your anal temperature while suc-king on a pink pacifier."

John cried again. He knew he had to do everything. He knew he was merely just a sissy baby that Susan controlled. The last thing he wanted was the cheerleading team to know and specially Cindy Rockwell to know about this dreaded weekend.  He gathered up all his courage and said "I'm a sissy baby". Susan looking down on him smiled, but she wanted more. "Say it with joy and excitement, stop crying so much and really be happy with the statement." John looked at her with anger but cleared his throat and said with glee "I'm a sissy baby"! Susan getting more and more pleasure and excitement instructed him to sound more happy and say why he loves being a sissy baby. She was not making this easy for John. John tried several more times and got happier and happier with Susan nodding In delight. "I loveeeeeee being a sissy baby. I love that I get to wear thick diapers with pretty plastic panties. I love all the pink. I love suc-king on my pacifier. It makes me so happy." He loudly said with enthusiasm.

Susan was on cloud nine. Phase One of her Three Way Revenge has finally kicked off and running.  "What a good sissy baby
You are. I'm so happy you enjoy this sissy baby lifestyle. I have a special treat for my little sissy baby" Susan went to her dresser and grabbed her makeup kit. John looked upset when she came walking over. "Now don't pout, all sissy's love make up. Even sissy babies like you. Can you ask in a nice tone for a makeover?"

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2017, 04:12:01 PM »
John gave up all hope for this weekend. He knew he was trapped and had to do everything no matter what. If it wasn't for that damn picture that his mom took he wouldn't have to worry. The idea of Cindy Rockwell seeing that picture was so earth shattering, he knew he had to play Susan's game. "Susan can you give me a make over please?" He said in an overly happy tone. Susan was pleased but knew he could give her more.

"Johnny, you really gotta tell me why you deserve a make over, tell me why and what kind of make up you want to wear." Susan said smilingly widely. John yet again had to swallow his male pride and play ball. "Susan, I want to be a pretty Sissy so bad. I wanna look so pretty. I want bright red lips. I want blue eye shadow to bring out my eyes, I want you to give me the best makeover ever! Pretty please Susan, give me a makeover!" John added even more sweetness to the tone. "Oh well since you asked so nicely I really can't so no can I? Let's start with your lips, I believe you requested red lips? Oh I think I have the perfect shade for you". Susan rummage though her make up bag and pulled out a tube of bright Firetruck red lipstick. She instructed john to pout his lips as she began applying the lip stick.

"You have such pretty lips Johnny. Shame it's wasted on a boy like you. Any girl would kill to have lips like yours. There so large. The cheerleaders call big lips like yours DSL lips, you know what that stands for Johnny? D*ck suc-king lips? Isn't that funny? Well I guess your lips are not  totally wasted on you. You are a huge sissy and sissy's do love make up. You make a great sissy actually. I'm sure all the members of the football team would love to see your DSL's in action" john was fighting back tears as she applied coat after coat of the bright red lipstick. John had no idea Susan could be so raw and dirty with her vocabulary. She seemed like a fat prissy girly girl who slept in a little girl style room, but here she was making sexual comments. "Oh my Johnny, your lips are to die for" she said admiring her work.

"I help do the make up for my dance recitals and I watch a lot of YouTube videos, I think I have gotten pretty good at applying make up. Ooooooooo let's do your eyes next, I have just the perfect thing I want to do." Susan pulled out a small box that contained fake eyelashes. She applied the glue to his eye lids and pressed on the eye lashes. John winced in pain as she was pushing the eyelashes on. "No pain no gain sissy, hahahah. I had these left over from my dance recital, trust me, when you see them you will love em. Now I believe you requested blue eye shadow? Good selection, we really want to feature your baby blue eyes. After all you are a boy and boys wear blue. Even sissies like you are allowed a little blue now and then." She hummed happily as she brushed his eyes with thick blue eye shadow.

Susan stepped back to give John a once over. "You know, even though your face is all ready so red with all the embarrassment, you could really go for some blush, once you fully accept being my sissy you won't need to be embarrassed anymore". She applied a large amount of blush to both cheeks.

Susan smiled with glee and she looked over the finished product. "You look so good! I was trying to base your make up after an old doll I have. You look better then good, you look incredible" she said with excitement. John still have no idea what he looked like sat with dreaded fear of when he was going to see himself. "We gotta do something with that hair now" Susan said promptly.

Susan took out a brush and began brushing his hair. "Johnny I gotta say this is so much fun for me. Your like a living Barbie Doll. Do you play with barbies?" John shook his head no. "Oh well will change that, I have so many, there really fun, will play after your make over. Oooooo you can give one of my barbies a make over. You get to see how fun it is. I gotta say it won't be as fun as yours, but I think you will like it". John had somewhat long hair that went past his ears that made it very easy for Susan to do a girly hairstyle. She tied two pink  ribbons to both ends of his head and gave him little girl style pigtails.

The fact that her once bully was now in her bedroom, fighting back tears on his heavily made up face, hair in pig tails and wearing a very thick diaper that she pinned on that was covered by a pair of pink plastic panties was pleasure overload for Susan. But the last part of his outfit waited in her closet, and this would be the final part of Phase One.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 01:34:16 PM »
"Im going to change into something more comfortable." Susan told John as she stepped into her walk in closet. She pealed  off her black leotard and rolled down her ballet pink tights as she changed into a sweet shirt and sweet pants that  bared the cheerleader squad logo. As john sat on her bed with his new hair style and heavily made up face he wished the ground could eat him up. How was he going to return to school on Monday and look Susan in the eyes after she had seen him like this. No matter what she will always have this moment forever of him being a complete sissy baby for his former victim. "Oh my god! This will go perfect with the rest of your outfit!" Susan squealed with excitement.

John's eyes widen with fear as Susan stepped out of her closet holding a hanger that held a very frilly pink communion dress. It looked like a pageant dress mixed with a ballerina costume. Flowers along with sequence, puffed sleeves, short skirt and tulle completed the dress. "My mom made this for my first communion. She knew how much I liked ballet costumes and really went over the top with it. I really stood out compared to the other eight year olds but I didn't care, I looked so beautiful compared to them. I haven't wore it since communion day, in fact nobody has ever wore it besides me on that day so this is a very special celebration. Your first day as a Sissy Baby and you get to wear my very special communion dress". John didn't know what to say. His face went pale which made him look even more like a doll now unknown to him had perfectly round circles of blush on his cheeks.  "Would you do the honor and ask nicely to wear this very special dress Johnny?" Susan asked in a sugary tone.

"I would be honored and would love to wear such a pretty dress Susan. I can only hope to be as pretty as you." He managed
To spit out. Susan smiled with delight. "First let's get that nightie off you. Nighties are for beddy bye time." Susan slipped off John's nighty and made sure to run her hands against his bare skin which caused
John to go hard in his diapers. "Oh let's get some tights on you first, my ballet tights will match the dress perfectly!" Susan placed the dress on her dresser as she ran back into her closet. John fully accepted what was happening to him and could only hope she would get bored of this game. Susan stepped out holding a pair of pink ballet tights. "Point your foot out as I roll these up your legs". John pointed his foot out which impressed Susan. "You have a lovely toe pointe Johnny. The girl's in my class would love to have feet like yours." She said as she began to roll the tights up.

Susan comment about his feet shook John a bit more then He expected. Since John was a young boy his mother always talked about ballet. She would often say things like "I wish I had a little girl who would take ballet and be my little ballerina". John would hear his mom say that over the span of his childhood and always made him wonder. He always envisioned his mom signing him up for ballet classes and making him wear a tutu since it was her dream. She would do a regular tradition of going to the nutcracker with John every December and would comment on how beautiful the dancers were and how graceful the men moved.  he looked down at his now pink legs he got an odd feeling and felt even more weaker. He just wished that his mother would never see him wearing ballet tights. 

"Stand up now". Susan ordered. John stood up and looked down at his legs fully covered by the pink Capizo brand tights. The bulge of his diaper was massive but the tights fit snugly over the massive diaper and plastic panties. Susan took out a pair of matching ultra frilly panties and guided them up John's legs. She was giggling with excitement. Due to Susan's weight as a child her waist size was actually a bit larger then John's was now and made the panties fit with perfection over the diaper and tights. The panties were made of shinny silk which  had ruffles, ribbons and lace covering them. Once the panties were placed Susan grabbed the dress and slid it over John's head and brought it down. Susan could barley speak looking at her complete sissy
Masterpiece.

"Last thing you need are some shoes!" Susan who had larger feet which was unfortunate for John returned with a pair of pink ballet slippers that she wore to class. She quickly put them on over his tight covered feet. "Are you ready to see the new you Johnny?" Susan said with excitement as she opened her walk in closet door which contained a full length mirror on the other side of the door. John had his made up eyes closed and he slowly opened them to see what he finally looked like.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2017, 09:20:15 AM »
John slowly opened his made up eyes and looked straight into the mirror. At first he didn't see himself. All he saw was a large mass of pink. Letting his eyes adjust he started to notice the details. The  sequences, the lace, the ribbons, the puffy selves. Once his eyes observed the dress he looked down at his legs. The skirt of the dress came to about mid thighs. Running down his legs were the soft  ballet pink tights that had the matching leather pink ballet slippers. The part that really shook him was his face. When Susan told him that she does a lot of the make up for her dance recitals she wasn't lying. John's face was so made up he looked like a prima ballerina about to perform. The ballet tights and slippers helped complete the outfit of a ballerina  as well. His lips were Cupid style bright red. His cheeks were now perfect circles of pink that made him look more like an old fashion doll or a sugar plum fairy. His eye lids were tinted bright baby blue and his eye lashes were now one inch long. Eye liner traced around his eyes completed the entire Sissy make up process. He was so shaken by his make up he  didn't even realize his hair style of pink tails wrapped with two pink Ribbons on either side of his head.

John couldn't even talk. He slowly moved forward and just gasped at his appearance. He never in a million years would look at his reflection and see what he was seeing. The most startling part was he actually looked like a young girl. No trace of him as a boy existed. He felt a rush of pain and embarrassment sweep through him and he grabbed the skirt of his dressed and pushed it between his legs for reasons unknown to him. He literally didn't even know what he was feeling at the moment. So many emotions was running in his body that he was staring for 30 seconds and still didn't say a word.

"I take it you like it?" Susan asked smugly. He looked right into her eyes and water slowly started to fill his eyes. He tried to give her the most sympathetic look as possible. Susan read his eyes like a book and firmly said "You better not cry like a big baby. Your going to ruin your make up if you do  I'll make sure you get a spanking and a Tammy Temperature" Susan said firmly. John regained himself and pushed the tears back. After staring at himself for several minutes he didn't want to make Susan angry with him so he said "thank you very much Susan for the makeover. I look so pretty I didn't even recognize myself." Susan was impressed with her make over skill but more impressed with how loyal John was becoming. She didn't even prompt him to say thank you. He naturally did it for her. This turned Susan on in a way she never felt. She literally had a slave/Servant/Doll that she could do anything with and he would follow her commands every time.

"Now let's add a few Finishing touches to complete the outfit." Susan reached into the accessories bag that was attached to the communion dress hanger. Inside the accessory bag was short anklet socks that she knew wouldn't fit John, a head reef and a pair of white gloves. Susan Hoped the gloves would fit john and to her delight they did. She gave John an old fashion doll to hold and then placed his new pink pacifier into his mouth. "Now don't suc-k on it to hard baby, I don't want you to smear your lipstick!" She warned John. She ran back into her closet and pulled one last item out.

Several years ago when  Susan was in Jr. High she overheard a group of the popular kids talking about Halloween costumes. One of the girls who's name was Ashely Kelly, suggested to her group of friends that they should do a group costume and be the RugRats characters for Halloween. Susan who always wanted to be accepted by the popular kids took the idea and stepped it up further. She wanted to be a baby for Halloween and maybe Ashley Kelly and the popular  kids would find her costume funny and matching they would become friends with her. Susan showed up to school on Halloween with a little pink dress, Mary Jane shoes with knee socks and a matching pink Bonnet, Bib and pacifier. Much to the horror of Susan, the popular kids and Ashely were all dressed as characters from Mean Girls. Susan had to hear the taunts all year and the nickname of Baby Susie was created for the rest of the school year. Diapers we're taped to her locker door sporadically throughout the school year.

Susan had no idea at the time why she kept the accessories to the costume but she was glad she did. The pink pacifier that John's Cupid lips were currently suc-king on was the one from the costume. She quickly found the bonnet and bib and stepped out of the closet. As quick as a flash she tied the pink bonnet over John's head and finished the knot In a big bow. She held onto the bib for her plan later in the day. John's outfit was now complete with white lacy gloves, a pink bonnet tied beautifully around his head which had his pig tails sticking out with the pink ribbons, suc-king on his now new pacifier and holding his new doll.

John who was around 5'6 felt more like he was 3'6. His slim body of around 110 pounds only added to the now emasculated sissy baby that he had become. "Let's show my mom. She's going to be so proud of your transformation!" Susan grabbed John's hand and led him downstairs. John struggled to keep up due to his diaper being so thick. The waddle Susan observed john doing while walking made her giggle with delight.

Barbara Stall was in the kitchen placing dishes into the dishwasher when she noticed Susan waking into the kitchen. "Mom someone wants to say hi to you". Susan said in a cute voice. She then did a small wave and john entered the Kitchen. Barbara who along with Susan was a where of the plan to get john in the position he was in now was incredibly surprised. She thought that the only girl thing he could wear were the plastic  pink panties with the nighty but a large smile formed on her face when she saw the communion dress. She hand't thought about that dress in years. Barbara always knew Susan was talented with makeup but even her job on Johnny impressed her to no end. "Oh My God Susan." She literally stepped backwards in amazement and shock. "You are a prodigy. I can't believe this was ever Johnny. You can't even tell. He looks so perfectly like a little sissy baby girl!" The words cut john open at how blunt she was but it was the truth. He was nothing but a little sissy baby girl.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 06:13:39 AM »
(I'm back from my vacation with plently of fresh new ideas for Johnny. Hope you all look forward to the  continuing  humiliation of Johnny.)

Mrs. Stall was still delighted and kept looking John up and down and enjoyed the image of her Daughter's bully who was now completely at their control. John who sat their clutching his new doll and suc king his new pacifier just was praying the weekend would end soon. "Why don't you two go play while I'll get dinner ready?" Susan smiled with glee as she took John's hand and raced towards the basement.

John had to take his time going down the basement steps due to the thickness of his diaper. Once they reached the basement john was very impressed with it. The basement was completely finished and was covered into a child's playroom. John noticed it seemed almost meant for a younger child and not for a teenager. Barbie dolls and accessories were scattered among American Girl Dolls, dress up clothing and a closet which contained all of Susan's old dance recital costumes. John looked wide eyed in the closet as Susan gave the tour of the basement. A large number of Ballet, Jazz and Tap costumes filled the closet from front to back.  John who had odd feelings about ballet due to his mother looked at the costumes for a little to long and Susan noticed.

"I know there so pretty right? Maybe we can play a dress up tomorrow and have a little recital" Susan said happily. Susan removed John's pacifier and sat him down on a Disney princess carpet. "Now I know baby wants to suc k on his pacifier, but maybe we can play barbies nicely while Mommy makes dinner." John who really didn't want the pacifier nodded happily to the idea of playing barbies. While playing Susan played the role of Ken while John had to play the role of Barbie. Susan Instructed John on how he had to pick out the best looking outfit for Barbie's date with Ken. The game seemed to last forever and under Susan's bossy nature john had to comply with all of her orders. What seemed like hours of playing Dream Date john noticed that Susan was really into playing barbies far to much. Truly any girl in high school wouldn't even look at a Barbie anymore but she was really enjoying herself.   

Barbie and Ken's dream date was interrupted by Mrs. Stall who informed them it was dinner time. Susan who looked upset to end the game took John by the hand and led him upstairs to the dinning room. John who was very hungry by this time noticed only two plates set out on the
Table. "Babies have to wait till the grown up's finish there dinners first." As Mrs. Stall firmly rammed the pacifier into John's made up lips much to his surprise. She placed him at an empty seat and watched Susan and Mrs. Stall both chow down on a complete stake dinner with sides of mashed potatoes and veggies. John was very hungry at this point still hadn't had lunch and nursed his pacifier trying to get any source of taste from it.

Once they both were finished Barbara nodded at Susan. Susan jumped up and retrieved the bib that she used for her failed Halloween costume. The large pink bib which had the word "Baby" in pink on a white background was tied firmly around his neck while Mrs.Stall went to get John's dinner.

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2017, 01:04:16 AM »
Barbara returned to the dinning room holding a pink plastic bowl and a baby's bottle which looked like milk inside of it. John noticed the content of the bowl contained a greenish colorful mush that did not look good at all. John who was starving at this point frowned looking at what he knew was going to be his dinner.

"Babies  need to grow up big and strong, even little sissy babies like you. I went shopping earlier today and got you some nice baby food that will help you grow big and give you some firm poopies." Barbara said in a babyish tone. Susan laughed out loud when her mother mentioned the firm poopies. "I hope your hungry Johnny because we have about 10 jars worth here." John's eyes grew wide at the sheer number of baby food jars he would have to consume. Susan got up from her chair and took the plastic bowl. From her mother. "Mom, I can feed the baby if you wanna clean up a bit". Mrs. Stall gathered up the dishes and returned to the kitchen while Susan began to feed Johnny.

"What a lucky baby you are. Getting 10 jars of baby food. I'm sure you will have a nice big poopie later from it." Susan told her new baby as she was pushing globs of baby food into John's mouth. Baby food was quickly sticking to John's mouth as he was chocking on the nasty taste of it. One large amount made him gag so much he coughed up a big amount that went all over his bib. "Such a good thing we got you into this bib. I'm sure a big baby like you would have ruined my pretty dress with baby food if you weren't wearing protection. I'm sure your used to protection now after wearing diapers for so long though." Susan smiled widely as john was trying to eat the baby food as quick as he could. "Hahahah you look so funny with your make up mixed with the food all over your face. You look like a little Clown. Oh Johnny,  I know I told you before but this is the best day ever. I'm going to learn so much about babysitting from you.". John hung his head after eating the last bite.

"Time for milk baby"! Susan rammed the teat of the bottle in John's bright red lips and food covered face. "I'm not sure if your full or not but you got 3 more bottles after this one. We wanna make sure baby is nice and full." John was nursing a baby's bottle. He felt awful and exposed before but this was the worst. He honestly felt like a baby now. The first bottle was done quickly and Susan all ready had the 2nd bottle ready. While john drank away the rest of the bottles, Mrs. Stall was in the kitchen smiling happily. She looked down in the recyclables and laughed when she noticed the large bottle of laxatives. The bottle was now empty and it's contents were in every bottle they fixed for Johnny.   

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender