Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Trading Panties For Diapers  (Read 33177 times)

sarahpenguin

• Super Sissy
Re: Trading Panties For Diapers
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2018, 06:25:05 AM »
My Nanna just ordered a baby dwess for me wif pwink ruffels on my pwastic pantieths covering my cloth dipees !

sounds very cutes :)

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 12:18:01 PM »
Things went smoothly for a month until one day in late June, when Jimmy happened to be out in the back yard, playing with his Tonka trucks. The yard was surrounded by a tall wooden fence, so there was very little chance of him being seen by the neighbors.
His aunt had dressed him in a short top with bunnies on it, his usual diapers, and his sneakers.

Tess was in the kitchen, re-arranging some canned goods when she saw Jimmy suddenly come in through the sliding glass door, sobbing loudly, his face wet with tears, and an obvious scuff on his right knee.

Aunt Tess dropped what she was doing and came over to hug her diapered and distraught nephew, pressing his wet face against her pillowy, soft bosom.

"Aww, what's the matter baby? Did you skin your knee?" she asked, full of maternal concern.

Jimmy nodded, his crying unabated.

Taking a seat next to her, Tess carefully guided the prissy boy onto her lap to comfort him. It was then, as she felt him settle his weight upon her lap, that she suddenly felt the distinctive warmth through the thick seat of his diapers and plastic baby panties upon her thighs. Obviously, he had managed to wet himself during the traumatic incident.
Reaching over to the near counter, aunt Tess picked up a baby bottle of milk and slowly pressed it against Jimmy's trembling lips.

"Here you are baby," she said soothingly, "This will make you feel better."

Jimmy nursed from the bottle, looking much like any diapered toddler in his mother's arms as his crying was gradually reduced to sniffles.

With her free hand, Tess slipped a couple of fingers down the back of Jimmy's baby panties, feeling the warm, pee-soaked cloth inside.

"Looks like my little boy wet his diapers," she told him sympathetically.

Jimmy hadn't even realized he'd done it and he blushed red with shame and whimpered a bit as he kept his eyes downcast.

"That's okay baby, you just finish your bottle and then we'll get you changed into some fresh pampers."

Leaning forward, she kissed his forehead lightly in a show of comfort and affection. At the same time, her action served to fill his entire forward view with her big, round breasts and cleavage, displayed inches before him in her clinging, white halter top. He whimpered again, this time with sexual angst, staring at the soft curves of her bountiful chest, wishing he could somehow have her.

As the last milky bubbles drained from his bottle, Tess eased it from his lips and stood him up.

"Okay baby, let's go change those wet diapers and then it will be naptime for you," she told him as she squeezed the sissy's thickly padded seat.

Jimmy squealed a little, but he clutched her hand as she led him down the hallway to his nursery.

Two weeks later, another event happened that made for a big impact, both figurative and literally on young Jimmy.

It was late in the afternoon and aunt Tess was just coming into his nursery to wake her charge up from his daily nap. Looking down on the still sleeping sissy, she smiled to herself as she watched him for a moment, contentedly nursing from the pacifier still lodged in his mouth and his teddy bear tucked under his skinny arm. To be sure, since she'd begun training him with a pacifier, he hadn't once gone back to suc-king his thumb.

Lowering the crib rail, she gently pulled back the soft, fuzzy Disney Princess blankets as Jimmy's sleepy eyes fluttered open.

"Good afternoon, baby," she greeted him cheerfully, "Did you have a nice nap?"

Jimmy nodded, his eyelids still sticking a bit.

With practiced ease, aunt Tess helped him out of his crib and gently set him down on the changing table. Removing his pacifier, Tess replaced it with a baby bottle filled with warm milk, which she let Jimmy hold for himself. Tugging his clinging rubber panties down off his soggy diaper, Tess tossed them in his diaper pail before unpinning the wet Birdseye cloth.

Jimmy was still blinking sleepily as she pulled the pee-soaked cloth from under him and put it aside.
In just a few minutes, Jimmy was powdered and pinned into a fresh set of diapers and a new pair of plastic panties pulled up around his hips. After tying his sneakers on, aunt Tess beeped his nose and left him to his own devices in the nursery.

After he'd finished his bottle, Jimmy waddled out of the room to return it to the kitchen. It was only then, that he realized aunt Tess was entertaining one of her friends.
He froze in his tracks and nearly dropped the baby bottle in his hands. In his half-awake state, he must have missed their conversation from down the hall.

All eyes turned to him as his mouth opened in shock.

Unfortunately, the surprise of being seen dressed like a toddler in pampers was too much for the young sissy and he promptly flooded his diapers in a helpless torrent.
Feeling the hot, urgent pee suddenly warming the front of his diapers, Jimmy cried out in panic.

"Oh!" he exclaimed in his high-pitched voice.

"Hi Jimmy--I forgot to mention, this is my friend Katie," Tess said as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world, "Come over and say hi."

Jimmy blushed hotly, feeling very childish, not only for being seen in his sissy diapers but also for having just wet them like an incontinent baby. Tears of shame filled his eyes and he was on the verge of a full blown cry when aunt Tess stood up and quickly embraced the poor child.

"There, there, baby," she comforted him as she hugged him closely, pressing his cheek against her mammoth bosom, "Don't be shy."

Jimmy choked back a sob. Ordinarily, he might have confessed his wet condition to his aunt but he certainly wasn't going to say anything now.

"Don't worry honey, Katie knows all about your bedwetting," Tess explained as she patted his fat, diapered bottom to sooth him.

"That's right, Jimmy," her friend chimed in, "Some little boys just aren't ready for big boy underwear and they need to stay in diapers longer."

Jimmy blushed hotly, feeling the heat all the way to his ears.
How many people has she told about my bedwetting? a voice was screaming in his head.
And he didn't like being called a little boy. He was almost thirteen years old already!

Of course, his appearance wasn't helping the situation, given that he was wearing a fuzzy fleece diaper shirt adorned with a motif of building blocks and a short, ruffled hem that barely extended to his navel. The pacifier hanging from his top and the baby bottle in his hand only added to the impression of being an overgrown, diaper-dependant toddler.
Of course, Katie's humiliating appraisal of him was spot on but it was nevertheless devastating to the fragile boy's ego to hear it put in such frank, condescending terms.

Just then, the kitchen sliding glass door to the back yard opened and a cute girl who looked to be 10 or 11 came through. She looked about ready to say something to her mom, when she suddenly came face to face with Jimmy.
Apparently completely unprepared for this unusual sight, she abruptly burst into giggles as she looked him up and down.

"You're wearing diapers!" she squealed in her little voice.

This unexpected arrival to the scene only caused another strong burst of warm pee to flood unchecked into Jimmy's already wet diapers.

His mouth trembled as his cheeks and chest burned with hot, flushed intensity while he struggled to find words to say.

"Now Mikayla," her mother chided her, who also happened to be trying to suppress her own smile, "Jimmy has a little bedwetting problem. You are not to tease him about it."

Although theoretically said on his behalf, Jimmy was mortified by the entire situation. He wanted more than anything to run away, or at least waddle, as fast as he could go--to anywhere else.
Aunt Tess seemed to sense it, and she bent down to his level to speak sweetly in his ear.

"Honey? Why don't you and Mikayla go and play in the living room? I know she'd love to have someone to help her with her dollhouse."

Gazing across the room in a daze, Jimmy spied a large dollhouse on the floor, with numerous dolls awaiting a collection of outfits.

"I don't want to play with any stupid dolls!" he suddenly burst out angrily.
He just wanted these two to leave, and he didn't want to do anything to condone or contribute to the situation.

At that moment, aunt Tess summarily yanked him around to face her and she wagged her long-nailed finger at him.

"Now you listen to me, young man," she said sternly, "I know you're upset at being seen in your diapers and plastic panties but you're just going to have to get used to it. Until you stop your silly bedwetting--this is how everyone is going to see you."

Hot tears of shame tumbled down Jimmy's face as his aunt continued to scold him before the others.

"These two people are my good friends and you had better learn to get along unless you'd like to spend the rest of the afternoon with a hot, stinging bottom."

As Jimmy choked on the ominous threat, Tess emphasized her point by roughly turning him around and delivering a hard swat to his diapered bottom.

"Oh!' he cried.
He blushed furiously as everyone looked at him.

Mikayla stood up a little straighter and smiled at seeing this older sissy boy being humiliated and castigated before her. She was an attractive young girl and one could tell that someday, she would be a real beauty.

With a sob of resignation, Jimmy trudged over to the dollhouse and sat down with a warm, wet squish in his seat. Mikayla followed and in no time at all, she was bossing him around, confident of her own superior social position.
However, this soon devolved with Jimmy becoming more resentful and angrier by the minute. Mikayla was teasing him and calling him a 'diaper boy' which only heaped further shame on the poor sissy.

At last, Jimmy could take it no longer. Taking one of the dolls, he brought it down violently on the edge of the roof of the doll douse, snapping its little plastic head off.

Mikayla reacted with shock and disbelief as she burst into tears.

Jimmy was yelling at her and oblivious to his surroundings when he suddenly felt himself being physically yanked to his feet by his wrist.

"You've just earned yourself a good, hard spanking," aunt Tess snarled as she jerked him over to an armless chair nearby.

Jimmy shuddered and his eyes widened as he saw she was now holding the stout wooden paddle in her hand, ready to bring swift retribution to the diapered pantywaist. As Tess angrily tugged his plastic panties down, he let out a squeal and let loose with another hot stream of pee into his diapers.
[/font][/size]

sweet baby katie

• Princess
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2018, 08:03:50 AM »
Another wonderful development in his ascent to sweetness.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2018, 07:29:47 AM »
love it every diapered sissy should receive spankings good or bad we need them

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
"No-no-no!!" he cried, flailing his arms before him in a futile gesture to make her stop. With his waterproof panties below his knees, Tess threw him over her lap, quickly unpinning his warm, sopping wet diapers and pushing them back between his thighs to give her an unobstructed access to his youthful bottom.
A string of incoherent statements piled out of his mouth in a tumble as he tried to defend himself.

"Y-you can't do this--sh-she started it--she was the one--"

--SMACKKK!!!

The paddle landed flat across his damp cheeks and Jimmy wailed like a little girl at the top of his lungs. Two more harsh, crisp swats scalded his tender rump, searing a bright red oval pattern across both his curvy little cheeks.
Jimmy kicked his feet wildly, slapping his hands against the floor as he tried in vain to get up off her lap. However, aunt Tess was obviously not one to be trifled with. She used her free hand to hold him securely in place while her paddle viciously struck it's target again and again with harsh, blistering slaps. It stung terribly and Jimmy was bawling his eyes out, now regretting the day he'd ever arrived at his aunt's house.

Katie and her daughter sat silently, watching his punishment with obvious approval and satisfaction. To be sure, Jimmy was at the very bottom of this totem pole in social standing.
Tears of bitter frustration at the unfairness of his spanking poured down his face--why was it he was the one being punished while Mikayla got away scott-free?

Every time he thought the spanking couldn't get any worse, another hard, angry swat landed on his bright red bottom, making him howl in agony and bringing forth fresh tears. They spilled down his cheeks and dripped on the floor as he kicked his feet frantically. He'd never been spanked like this in his life and he wailed helplessly as the hard wooden paddle continued to slap his stinging, blazing cheeks.

At last, the terrible punishment was over and Jimmy lay across her lap, too weak to move.
With surprising gentleness, aunt Tess lifted the crying sissy to his feet and hugged him closely as his wet diaper fell away, leaving him nude from the waist down.

"There, there baby," she consoled him as she pressed his face against her big, soft breasts, "Don't cry sweetie."

However, her words had little effect on the spanked youth as he only sobbed louder, desperately rubbing his red, blotchy, swollen bottom with his hands.

"Katie--can you get me his baby bottle from the warmer there?" she asked her friend, "Yes, that one...thank you."

Taking the bottle filled with milk, Tess eased it into Jimmy's crying mouth which was salty from his tears.
Feeling both defeated and very babyish in front of them, Jimmy accepted the wet nipple and began nursing from it. He realized all too well, that in a battle of wills, he stood no chance whatsoever against his aunt.
As before, the rubber in his mouth had a calming effect and his crying abated somewhat, becoming ragged sniffles.

"We'd better get this little sissy back into his diapers," Tess said sagely, "There's no telling when he might have another accident."

Leading him by the hand, with Jimmy doing his best to shuffle while his damp plastic panties were still around his calves, the four of them went down the hallway and into his nursery. Once there, the pungent smell of Jimmy's diaper pail advertised to one and all that an incontinent bedwetter lived in the room.

"This is a lovely room you have for Jimmy," Katie exclaimed glowingly, "Everything a little boy still in diapers could ever want."

Aunt Tess smiled proudly.
"His mommy told me about his desire to wear little girl's panties but as you can see--he's much too immature to handle that responsibility yet."

"Oh yes," Katie laughed, as she bent down to face the boy nursing from his baby bottle, "I'm afraid you're going to need diapers and rubber panties for quite some time, baby boy."

Jimmy didn't like Katie and his cheeks blazed red with shame under her condescending remarks.

"Can I help change him?" Mikayla offered, not wanting to be left out.

"Absolutely!" aunt Tess told her, "Go and pick out a pair of plastic panties for Jimmy. They're in that stack over there."

Jimmy was mortified to be the center of everyone's attention, especially during this most humiliating of rituals. He squirmed and fidgeted on the changing table, his embarrassing, tiny little bald genitals and red, stinging bottom on display for everyone to see.
Nonetheless, the blistering spanking had taken all of the fight from him and Jimmy was now more than willing to cooperate with whatever aunt Tess deemed necessary.

Seeming to know that she had him right where she wanted him, Tess undid his shoes and removed them along with his socks. She soon replaced them with lacy pink anklets and a pair of glossy white Mary Janes.
Grasping him by his ankles, aunt Tess swung his girly-smooth, sissy legs up over his head and began applying a nice, sticky coating of Desitin to his bright red bottom.

"I'm afraid that's going to hurt for several days, sweetie," she told him as she slid a new, thick stack of fluffy fresh diapers under his white and red cheeks, "But sometimes little boys need to be taught a lesson."
Jimmy whimpered and drained the last of his bottle.

"All finished?" Tess asked, "That's a good baby--here's your paci now," she said as she pushed the rubber nipple into his mouth.
Jimmy dutifully accepted the pacifier as Tess powdered him all over his front and between his legs.

"Jimmy really wets a lot, so I use thick soaker pads between the layers of his diapers," she explained to her friend, "It means his diapers are too thick to be able to put regular clothes over but that's okay--I want to make sure everyone sees them anyway."

"I couldn't agree more. A sissy boy like he is should always have his diapers visible.
"Jimmy--you're very lucky to have such a loving aunt like Tess here who knows just how to handle bedwetters," Katie told the blushing boy.

"How about these?" Mikayla said brightly as he held forth a cute pair of pink polka dot plastic panties. Delicate white lace edged the leg holes giving it a look of girlish, toddler fanciness.

"Wonderful!" Tess praised the beaming child.

Gathering them in her hands, Tess worked them up the prissy boy's hairless legs and then over his big, imposing diapers.

"There! All safe and secure now, babykins!" she said, hugging the befuddled sissy.

In his heart of hearts, Jimmy was beginning to realize that he could no longer be entirely trusted not to wet himself, even during the day, and as humiliating as these were, they were also very necessary. Of course, even if he had felt otherwise, the large rubber pacifier filling his mouth made any kind of coherent speech impossible.

"I think I'll take my highchair out of storage so I can have a place to keep Jimmy while I'm preparing his dinner," Tess told her friend as she led her babified nephew out of the nursery and back into the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, Jimmy found himself strapped into a baby's highchair, with a plastic tray snapped in front of him. Aunt Tess poured several jars of baby food onto a plate and after tying a colorful bib around his neck, proceeded to start feeding him. 

"You know," Katie offered as she watched the sloppy process taking place, with baby food spilling over his chin and bib, "I still have a playpen I can let you have--it would be a great place to put Jimmy where you can also keep an eye on him."

"Oh, thank you! That would be wonderful!" Tess exclaimed enthusiastically.

"You hear that?--" his mommy asked excitedly, "Now you'll have your very own playpen--and it'll be a really big help to me so I'll know where you're at and know you won't be getting into any trouble."

Jimmy felt like he was sliding inexorably down a slippery path to complete babyhood but his bottom was still blazing like a five-alarm fire. The last thing he wanted to do was defy her again.
Instead, Jimmy swung his legs uselessly as she continued to shovel large portions of creamed corn into his mouth with a large, plastic spoon. It slopped on his chin, around his mouth, and down onto his plastic Barney bib which Tess would then scoop up and re-feed him.

This babyish and unappealing meal was followed up with a large bottle of warm milk which Jimmy nursed as the women talked amongst themselves.

Some time later, when he had finished, he was feeling quite ignored and bored, and he tried unsuccessfully to stifle a yawn.

"Is baby tired?" aunt Tess suddenly asked him, "I think an early bedtime is just what you need."

Jimmy shook his head vehemently.

"No! I don't wanna go to bed," he whined petulantly as he kicked his Mary Jane-clad feet.

Indeed, it was only just after seven.

"Come along baby, let's get you ready for beddie-bye," she told him as she unlocked the tray and led him down the hallway to his nursery.

Once there, Jimmy pouted angrily, stamping his feet in place as his aunt removed his diaper shirt and replaced it with a soft, fuzzy yellow onesie. It had a delightful bunny appliqué on the chest and even a poofy ball on the seat.

"But I don't wanna go to bed," the fussy pantywaist repeated.

Tess pushed his pacifier into his quivering mouth and patted him on the head with a condescending smile. Checking his diapers, she pronounced him dry and after removing his sissy shoes, tucked him into his crib, along with another baby bottle and his teddy bear. Turning the lights out and closing the door to his nursery, Jimmy was left with his Tinkerbelle nightlight.

Down the hallway, he could hear Mikayla's high-pitched giggles and he bitterly resented that he had been sent to bed much earlier than the younger girl.
Jimmy tossed and turned in the crib, the crackly waterproof mattress cover and the ever present smell of the nearby diaper pail reminding of his childish status as he stared up at the ceiling.
At last, the bedwetting sissy finally fell asleep.

krystalasbaby2017

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2018, 12:33:44 PM »
It is plain to see the sissy needs diapers not panties, his Aunt should look at baby dresses so easy to change his diaper.
I also think Mikayla  should be caught being crewl to the sissy and have to suffer some of the same punishment.

Baby Bobby

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2018, 01:41:33 PM »
As the days progressed, and Jimmy became accustomed to an increasingly more babyish lifestyle, he found himself wetting his diapers with greater frequency during the day. Perhaps it was the constant wearing of his infantile underwear or his aunt's childish treatment of him, but he found his already tenuous control over his bladder gradually slipping away.

Meanwhile, aunt Tess was, bit by bit, transforming his wardrobe to a more feminine style, albeit, that of a little toddler girl. Frilly baby dresses and tops became his daily wear and it was supplemented by occasional gifts from her friends like Katie, who reveled in seeing the sissy boy treated like a baby.
Being the true sissy that he was, Jimmy put up only token resistance, although even if he'd been inclined to stand up to his aunt--in a war of wills--Jimmy was hopelessly outmatched.
And although Jimmy rarely defied her anymore, there were times when she felt the need to pull down his diapers and give him a hard spanking, and these humiliating punishments occurred whether or not there were guests present.
Soon, the whole neighborhood thought of Jimmy as nothing more than a diaper-dependant toddler, who's sissyish personality befitted his prissy appearance. They all treated him with the same general lack of respect one would a three year-old.

At the same time, Jimmy's weekly enemas soon became a daily affair, with Tess pulling his wet diapers down every morning to administer a thorough, warm, soapy purge before his usual diaper change. Before long, Jimmy no longer needed to summon his aunt for #2, and more often than not, he was simply wetting himself during the day without even thinking anymore.

One day, Katie was over visiting with Tess when she brought out a small box from her purse and presented it to her friend. Jimmy was across the room, busy in his playpen and occupied with his plastic blocks, not paying any attention to their conversation.

"What is this?" Tess asked curiously.

Katie giggled and lowered her voice.

"It's a chastity device for little Jimmy," she said conspiratorially.

"A what?" Tess asked, not sure of what her friend was talking about.

"It's a chastity device," she repeated, "It will prevent Jimmy from being able to get any erections, which, I'm sure at his age, are starting to become more frequent."

It quickly dawned on Tess what she was looking at and a smile appeared on her face.

"Oh yes..." she exclaimed enthusiastically, "This is exactly what he needs."

"Is it secure?" Tess asked, suddenly concerned.

"Oh yes--very. It comes with a lock so that only you will be able to remove it. And I managed to find this version in pink," she giggled again.

Both of them chuckled as their heads turned to the sissy boy in his playpen, quite oblivious to their plans.

"Oh, that's perfect," Tess exclaimed, "Can you show me how it works?"

Katie opened the small box and spilled the pieces on the table, going over how it fit and the proper sizing of the cuff rings.

"I'm sure he's wet now--we can change his diapers and put this on him right away," Tess said eagerly.

She stepped over to his playpen, bent over and lifted the back of his dress up to slip her fingers down his diaper.

"Mm-hm," she nodded, "Somebody's in a very soggy diaper. C'mon little boy--let's go get you changed."

Jimmy blushed a little as she took him by the hand and helped him out of the playpen, guiding him back to his nursery down the hall. As usual, the two were greeted with the sour, pungent smell of stale wet diapers as they entered his room and Tess quickly set about removing his soaked pampers, depositing them in his diaper pail next to his changing table. After cleaning him up and arranging a fluffy new set of thick diapers under his rump, Katie bent down and pulled Jimmy's tiny little package through the small pink cuff ring of the chastity device.

"Wha-what's that?" he quaked uncertainly.

"Nothing to worry yourself about," Tess said as she pushed a baby bottle of warm milk into his protesting mouth. This effectively blocked his view and allowed Katie to work without his interference.
Jimmy's pen-is was little more than an inch in length but the pink cage that she slipped over the head captured it effectively and she mated the two parts together, further compressing his toddler-sized nub.

"Would you like the honors?" she asked Tess as she held forth a small bronze lock.

Tess smiled broadly as she looked down on her quivering nephew, the obvious concern written on his cherubic face.
"This is just what he needs," she said as she slipped the shank though and snapped the padlock shut with an audible click.

Jimmy kicked a little in helpless frustration as he felt his tiny little pen-is now effectively trapped in its new home.

"There you are, sissy boy--no erections for you anymore," Katie announced smugly.

Although he wasn't presently aroused, Jimmy could feel the close confined restriction around his wee-wee and his agitation only increased. It was apparent that this very last vestige of control in his life was being irrevocably taken away and he felt helpless to stop it.

Tess dusted his tiny package with fragrant baby powder and quickly covered it up with his soft, fluffy diaper, pinning the sides snugly around his hips.

"Don't worry, Jimmy--you'll get used to that in no time at all and before long, you won't even know it's there," she assured him as she swiftly tugged his pink baby panties up his legs and fitted them over his bulging diapers with crisp, maternal efficiency.

"There," she said with obvious satisfaction, "That's where my baby belongs--right back in his diapers and plastic panties."

Jimmy blushed and looked the other way--too ashamed and intimidated to return their collective gaze.
He knew he should have stood up to his smothering, domineering aunt a long time ago but now it was far too late. From now on, it would be a baby's life for him; a life filled with wet diapers, early bedtimes, soapy enemas and bare bottomed spankings, highchairs and playpens, and from now on--one without orgasms of any kind.

But it was also the lifestyle perfectly suited for a bedwetting sissy like Jimmy.

THE END
[/font][/size]

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender