Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Back to Basics  (Read 26651 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Back to Basics
« on: November 13, 2021, 10:54:45 AM »
Back to Basics

I have not written in a long while and for that I apologise. I am now working on a new story that I hope you will like.

Chapter 1

Sophie was a beautiful dark-haired mother with a podgy teenage son and a broken marriage to an unsuccessful stock broker. She was a graphic designer who was in huge demand for her skills and services. Her artistic skills and ability to mock up samples and other promotional material from her beautiful drawings was a rare skill. Whether it be paper or cardboard packaging or display cards, she had the printing technology and skills to make it look as if it was fresh off the production line.

These talents also extended into fabrics and cloth products as she had been taught needlework by her mother who was a fine seamstress. She made all of her own clothes and when money was short (after her husband had walked out with the office tart); she had made new curtains and furniture coverings to replace those that stank of the filthy cigars he smoked and that she had hated so much.

Her son Adrian has been six, when her husband announced that he was setting up house with tarty Tania ten years previously. Sophie had no problems keeping custody of her son, nor did she object to Adrian seeing his father on a regular basis. He and Tania had a child a year afterwards and it was fair to say that Adrian was less special when their house was consumed with a baby that spent most of the time wailing. Adrian’s room became the nursery and it was fair to say that Tania was ill-equipped for motherhood. There seemed to be dummies and bibs left in every room of the house, while wet terry nappies dried on radiators and on a drying frame in front of the fire. He was reduced to sleeping on the couch when he stayed with his father.

The thrill of the change of seeing his father diminished as the baby took over their household and by the time the baby was a toddler Adrian was making excuses not to go over. Instead, he began to appreciate his home with his mother and quickly realised that he could use his father and Tania as a bargaining tool and play them off against his mother. Sophie realised that she had the opportunity to strengthen her bond with her son and pamper to some of his whims.

Over the next eight years, little by little, Adrian slowly transformed from an athletic polite young man into a rather plump arrogant slob, who sat around watching television, playing games on his Gameboy or doing who-knows-what on his laptop. The visits to his father had dropped from a few times per month to maybe six times a year. They now had three children, with the latest baby being two years old.

Sophie was more than fed up with his attitude and the way he treated her as a servant. A servant who provided often elaborate and expensive gifts she mused as she prepared supper for the two of them. Sophie made herself a tuna salad, intent on maintaining her splendid figure. In order to keep the peace, she was making Adrian hamburger and chips with onion rings in batter, as there was no chance that he would eat salad or vegetables. No wonder he was putting on weight she thought.

“Dinner’s ready” she shouted. Adrian was watching cartoons on the television in the lounge next door, snuggling under a blanket.

“In a minute” he shouted back “I am watching the end of the Flintstones”

“Now” shouted back Sophie getting fed up with the disobedience

“Bring it on a tray and I will eat it while I watch TV”, shouted back Adrian.

“You WILL NOT” retorted an exasperated Sophie

“Chuck it away then. I will phone for a take away” replied the insolent boy

Sophie realised at that moment that things had to change. She picked up his plate of food, marched in to the lounge, pulled back his blanket, upturned the plate into his lap and pulled the blanket back over him. “Bon appetite” she snarled. Adrian looked astounded and was lost for words.

Sophie decided that a plan was sorely required in order to deal with her son who was running out of control. His school work was appalling and his results were awful - he stood little chance of passing his exams next year. His weight was far too high and he was rather short for his age which made his body mass index even more of a concern. His rudeness and lack of any sort of help around the house made him an unwelcome parasite. How sadly her love had been repaid.

She decided that things had been better when her husband had lived with her and they had all been together. So it was that her plan began…..

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
Re: Back to Basics
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2021, 03:22:36 PM »
Totally cool to see you back this is a stellar beginning please keep going. I hope mommy uses hypnosis to babyfi him.

Andlat

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 03:33:49 PM »
There's a few different ways I could see this going, so I'm excited to see where you take us.

antonia

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2021, 07:52:54 AM »
Thank you for the interest shown so far in this story. I will try and post a little and often rather than a lot infrequently!

Chapter 2

Sophie had a sister called Sandra and it was in times of stress and worry that she leaned on her older sibling for support and advice. Sandra was a doctor and practicing psychologist, so well placed for giving some advice on her unruly son and (off the record) maybe some treatment as well. So it was that Sophie was sitting with her sister’s lounge to discuss what to do about Adrian.

“He is turning into a slob Sandy and I don’t seem to be able to do anything about it” she explained. “I threw his dinner into his lap last night; he was being such an ass” she said with her face grinning all the while.

Sandra picked up on her facial expression immediately “That is the first time I have seen you smile, and clearly you thoroughly enjoyed dragging him down a peg or two from his lofty perch” she replied thoughtfully in a way that psychiatrists do. “This might be your strategy going forward, if you intend to preserve any level of self-respect and confidence” she added. “It is perfectly clear that this young man thinks that he has become an adult and has earned the right to become an alpha male, when in fact, all he has achieved is a self-centered arrogance.”

“But he is so rude and lazy” said Sophie “he seems to think that the whole world revolves around him bringing all that he desires with no effort required on his part”.

“Like a baby” said Sandra “cries and food appears by magic, wails and is changed into a clean nappy, sobs and receives comfort”.

“Put like that, I can clearly see the similarities” agreed Sophie

“So, you need to drag him down from…. How old is he now?”

“Fifteen” answered Sophie

“… drag him down from 15 years to something more appropriate, say 15 months!”

“And just how do you think I can achieve such a thing?” asked Sophie “he is a hard case to crack”

“Not at all” comforted Sandra “it has to be done little step by little step. A demeaning comment here and there, with a readjustment of his horizons and standards. You praise him for childish achievements, ignore anything remotely adult and slowly erode his confidence. We need to work on a number of critical areas. First, we need to reduce his status at the dining table and at the same time bring his diet into line with dealing with his obesity. Second, we must look carefully at his toileting, personal hygiene and related issues; and trust me, these can be very humiliating for him and an essential part of our plan for his future. Finally, you mentioned that he had started smoking and this is nothing more than an oral fixation and addiction that needs to be replaced with a more appropriate alternative.

“I want you to bring Adrian into my surgery this week so I can give him a thorough examination and maybe prescribe some medication that might help with his problems” she said with a rather sly little wink to her sister and a huge smile. “We need to make a plan, as there will be extensive purchases that you will have to make in order to cater for each of the stages that Adrian is going to have to go through and you are going to need all of your skills and talents to make the whole process believable. Creditability is vital in this process, which is going to take time, indeed it could well take a whole year to achieve a conclusion to the process and we need to time things so that the final stages are met by the end of the summer holidays

Sophie took a long swig from her coffee mug and let out a huge sigh of relief as a way forward seemed to be possible.

pierrylouys

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2021, 08:02:08 AM »
This story is very promising !! Love your stories Antonia glad to see a new one

CuddleBunns

• Super Sissy
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2021, 01:00:32 PM »
Antonia, this story is showing a lot of potential so far! I love how forthcoming you are being about Adrian's potential trajectory, yet still leaving a bit of mystery as to the specifics of what his future transformation will entail. I can't wait for more!

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2021, 03:37:36 PM »
So good!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender