Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Back in Time  (Read 42702 times)

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
Back in Time
« on: July 18, 2008, 05:58:17 AM »
Back in Time

Chapter 1

Nick has always had a feeling that he was not appreciated in his family, which was not surprising when you learn that his parents divorced when he was six. He had never heard from his father since then and had formed a loving bond with his mother who doted on him for the next eight years. Then there came an event that was to change his life, his mother met and married a man through a dating agency (or marriage bureau as they were called in those days) and he felt himself driven into isolation.

In no time at all his mother fell pregnant and at the age of 16 he was the brother to a little sister. His room all at once became the children’s room, his cupboard space was halved and a lot of his personal things were either thrown out or relocated to the loft and in their place came a huge pile of nappies, plastic pants, baby clothes and cuddly toys.

His new sister Jessie became the total focus of their attention and Nick found himself feeling alone and unwanted. This is not to say that he did not love his sister, because he soon found himself cherishing her as a new friend. He envied her the attention she received but after a year he became the babysitter and live-in nanny.

One night as Nick was lying in bed listening to his sister making strange snuffling noises as she lay in her cot suc-king her dummy fast asleep, he wondered what it would feel like to wear a nappy and s_ck on a dummy. The answer lay in the cupboard tempting him and he tiptoed to the pile of fluffy terry nappies and took one together with a couple of nappy pins.

It took no time to pin himself into the nappy and the softness immediately enveloped him. He then wondered how it would feel with baby powder and got up again softly and sprinkled a little baby powder inside and luxuriated in the fragrance that it gave. A spare dummy lay next to the changing mat and he popped it into his mouth. He suc-ked cautiously and found it soothing. He returned to his bed allowing the soft terry cloth to fondle him. He felt totally at peace for the first time in years and there was no way he could ignore the huge erection that had developed since he has put himself in a nappy.

He satisfied his guilty urge in an explosion of excitement that exceeded anything he had ever achieved before and almost immediately he drifted into a deep and fulfilling sleep. The only sounds to be heard were the two siblings suc-kling peacefully on their dummies.

The next sound Nick heard was his mother “What on earth are you doing?” she screamed.

To be continued……

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 05:59:53 AM »
Chapter 2

Nick almost hit the ceiling he was so startled. “What are you doing suc-king a dummy? Don’t tell me you are turning into a big baby.”

“I wondered what it would be like” stammered Nick clutching the sheet to his neck.

His mother grabbed hold of his bedclothes and yanked them back ferociously, with the other hand she pulled the dummy from his mouth. The nappy pinned about his waist and clearly stained at the front was immediately obvious.

“Are you wearing one of Jessie’s nappies? What on earth is the matter with you big booby?” she bellowed reaching down and unpinning it. “Lift up you big baby” she said trying to wrench out the nappy from under him, the pins gripped between her lips in an angry grimace. “Don’t you ever let me catch you doing this again” she warned looking at the dummy in her hand with disgust.

His stepfather who had been getting ready for work in the bathroom came in to see what all the trouble was about, because by now Jessie had started to wail and cry at the storm developing in the room. “What is going on here?” he growled.

Nick was afraid of his stepfather, who terrified him at the best of times because in anger he was a fearsome bully who was quite capable of delivering corporal punishment that left marks on the skin. “Nothing dear” said his mother, who was well familiar with the beating that could be dished out if she did not quickly defuse the situation. Satisfied that his thrashing skills were not required he returned to his shaving.

Nick thanked his lucky stars that his father was running late that morning and had no time for a row. He vowed that this was a mistake he would never make again. However, some pleasures are not easily forgotten and over the coming days his mind was tormented by the continual sight of the soft nappies that seemed to haunt him at every turn, in the airing cupboard, fluttering on the washing line, in his room and seemingly there was a nappy to be found in almost every room of the house.

He might have been able to resist the temptation were in not for a discovery while he was coming back from the station on his journey back from school. Just as he came out the back of the station onto the quiet road that led to his house he saw close to the wall a flash of pink. It was so bright that it immediately caught his eye and a second look showed that it was a toddler’s dummy with a teat that was larger than his sister’s soother. With a quick stoop he gathered up the dummy and put it in his pocket, his fingers exploring the outline of the ring and face plate, squeezing the rubber nipple that screamed out at him to take it out of his pocket and examine it more closely, to place it in his mouth and suc-k on it. He felt himself getting excited at the thought and arrived home to be greeted by his mother.

“Look after Jessie will you, I have to get a few things for tea”

Jessie was wearing a little red dress with matching panties that had a frill of white lace on the bottom. Her thick white nappy was poking out from the holes around her legs and Nick was filled with envy as he took her into his arms. She suc-ked contentedly on her dummy, a little white terry bib trimmed in pink gingham around her neck to catch her drooling. The dummy in his pocket seemed to be on fire and he felt himself starting to blush at the thought of it.

“Okay Mum, no problem” he said taking her in his arms.

The front door closed and Nick put his sister in her play pen, went to the kitchen took out a white plastic bin liner and cut out two holes. He then rushed upstairs to her supply of nappies, took one and pinned it on pulling the plastic cover over the top. He put his trousers back on, took out the dummy and put it in his mouth. As a final thought he took one of her bibs and tied it about his neck and then went to his bed to massage his aching desires. He erupted in no time at all and wiped himself clean and dropped the nappy into his sister’s nappy bucket. He was a mixture of shame, guilt and delight. He realised he was still suc-king on the dummy and before he could think straight he heard the key in the door, his mother was back!

He took off the bib, picked up the plastic bag and took out the dummy and in considerable haste put them under his pillow. He struggled to get back into his pants and replace his trousers and had just done up the belt when his mother came back into the room.

“What are you doing? Why aren’t you looking after your sister?”

“I had to go to the loo” he lied starting to blush as he realised how close he had been to being caught out. His mother gave him one of her penetrating stares and her gaze moved to his bed, the pillow ruffled and the bed rumpled. In a trice she lunged forwards, her sharp eyes had spotted the pink ribbon tie to the bib trailing out from under the pillow.

“What on earth….?” She threw back the pillow to find the plastic bag, the dummy and the incriminating bib…….

To be continued

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 03:40:35 PM »
Chapter 3

â€œWhy is there a bib under your pillow” she demanded holding the bib under his nose “and where did you get this dummy?”

“I found it” he said truthfully

“Why would you want it, your are a teenager, not a baby?” she retorted

“I don’t know” he said wanting to be swallowed up and die

“What on earth is this bin liner doing here? Oh I see” she went to the nappy bucket and opened the lid, putting in her hand she pulled out one nappy “I just put all Jessie’s nappies in the washing machine before I went out, how did this one get in here?”

“I changed her” he lied

“You didn’t. She is a very wet little girl at the moment and it is you who is the big baby who wet this nappy, because these are your plastic pants, your dummy and these are the pins you used to pin it on” she said reaching onto his bed where he had left the pins on open view. Why have you done this?”

“I don’t know” he mumbled in acute embarrassment “but I didn’t wet the nappy honestly, I just got excited in it”.

“You are disgusting” said his mother disdainfully “just wait until your father finds out about this.”

Nick froze at her words “please Mum don’t do that, I promise I won’t do it again, He will only beat me up and I already know I have done wrong.”

“We’ll see” she said and left the room taking his newly found dummy with her.

Nick stood in the bedroom feeling wretched and fearful. Nick applied himself to his studies not daring to venture out apart from having tea with his sister, something he would normally never do. . His father came back from work and all evening Nick waited for the summons which never came. He worked beneath the anglepoise light sitting on his bed as his sister was put down for the night. Nothing was said and for that he was eternally grateful.

Life in the family deteriorated over the coming year, the rows became more intense and the beatings more frequent, Nick remained true to his word and despite the urges never borrowed his sister’s nappies again, until on one horrific weekend the arguments reached such a fever pitch that mayhem erupted and finished with his stepfather storming out of the house. It turned out that his mother was not the only light in his life and that he had formed a deep and meaningful with another woman at work.

On the night of the separation Nick had comforted his sister now aged two and totally unable to understand what was going on. A few minutes after the door slammed with his father taking his suitcases and revving the car with a screech as he pulled off the drive. Jessie and Nick cried in each others arms as they comforted each other. Jessie worked on her dummy the face plate wiggling up and down rhythmically. The old feelings started to return and on the following day Nick plucked up courage to go into Boots and buy a pair of incontinence pants and a new dummy. He was thrilled to notice that the pants came in packs of three, which would save him the embarrassment of shopping again for some time.

He had never felt so embarrassed in his whole life, but once the purchase was made he felt elation and electricity run through his veins. He rushed home in almost a run. His mother had taken a part-time job to make ends meet and his sister was looked after by a neighbour who also had a similar job and between them they worked and looked after each others children. Today his mother was out and Jessie was with baby Cindy.

The beauty of this arrangement was that there were other nappies in the house that did not belong to his sister and because the neighbour’s child was younger they were newer, softer and had a totally different laundered smell. The fact that they belonged to the attractive neighbour made the use of them even sweeter. The sister wore Harringtons, the neighbour had Zorbits.

He stripped off his clothes, dusted himself in baby powder and pinned himself into one of the Zorbit nappies and then pulled up the new plastic pants. The neighbour’s baby also had some lovely thick large bibs and he tied one of these about his neck breathing in deeply the fragrance. Finally he removed the dummy from its packaging and put it in his mouth. He was in heaven knowing he had a whole day to luxuriate in his baby play.

All morning he had prepared himself to wet the nappy when he put it on. He delayed the moment for so long that it was impossible not to let himself go in the nappy. He dreamed that he was a baby doing what came naturally, allowing the warm feeling to run over the front of him and that this was the most natural thing in the world for a baby to do.

He suc-ked on the dummy deliberately dribbling to make the bib wet and so that he was fully aware of its presence. He touched its softness and inhaled its unique fragrance and in no time was transported to baby paradise. He slowly drifted off to sleep in the wet nappy, dreaming that his pretty neighbour would change him and cuddle him.

He was so settled and confident in his sleep that he never heard the key turn in the latch, he never heard Jane his neighbour slip quickly upstairs to replenish Jessie’s store of nappies that had run out in her house……

Jane who was in her twenties and had the little baby next door called Cindy stood in amazement as she looked at the sleeping form of Nick on the bed suc-king a dummy, dressed in a bib and clearly was wearing a very wet nappy covered in protective plastic baby pants. She frowned as she looked more closely, because clearly Nick had one of her baby’s bibs around his neck and it was clearly wet from his dribbling. She quietly picked up the pack of plastic pants from the floor and examined them then took one of the pairs out of the pack and put it in the front of her apron.

The pants he was wearing were so transparent, that she could even make out the label on the nappy and it was quite clearly one of her baby’s as well. She could not think what to do when suddenly she had a flash of inspiration. She reached into her apron, underneath the pants and pulled out an item that she gently placed on the pillow next to Nick’s head……

To be continued

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
Chapter 4

It was only twenty minutes after Jane had left that Nick was awoken by something pressing into his ear. Lazily he reached up with his hand and was startled to feel what could only be a dummy. He sat up with a shock, his own soother was still in his mouth comforting him (much to his surprise). This was a smaller size than his own and clearly for a younger baby and like the one he had borrowed off Jessie almost a year ago.

He was in total shock “how had it got there and to whom did it belong?” he thought to himself. A warm stream flowed into his nappy as the fear slowly came over him, someone must have come in and left it on his pillow. It could not be his mother, because she was at work. Perhaps she had come home early, no that was not it as she would have gone ballistic. Who else could it have been? Slowly the realisation swept over him, the only other person who had a key apart from himself and his mother was Mrs. Corby from next door, the beautiful single Mum who shared babysitting duties. A new sense of fear gripped him and again he trickled helplessly into the sodden nappy pinned about him.

He quickly got up and stripped off the transparent plastic pants and sopping nappy and dropped it in to Jessie’s nappy bucket, but this time he checked that it was not empty and that his discovery would go unnoticed. He took off the bib and realised that it was wet from his dribbles, there was no way he could return it to the baby pile from which he had taken it. He hid his own dummy and the new gift of one in his college bag and stuffed the damp plastic pants and damp bib with them. His mind was racing and he had almost broken out in a sweat with the worry.

Picking up his pants and trousers he got dressed. His babyish antics had gotten out of control and now he was found out. He could not imagine how he was going to behave in front of Mrs. Corby who came in frequently on many excuses, since his mother had said that she was very lonely and it must be hard for a single mother to cope with the isolation.

He double checked that everything was out of sight and started to think up some excuses for the thousand scenarios that he could imagine. He realised with a descending sense of gloom that he was doomed.

No sooner than had he gone downstairs when he heard the key in the lock. Once again his heart leapt into his mouth, was it his mother of Mrs. Corby? His heartbeat dropped a few percentage points when he recognised his mother coming through the door.

“Hello dear” she said cheerily “been home long?”

“Not too long Mum, I have been working on my revision. Like a cup of tea?”

“That would be lovely sweetheart, you get the kettle on while I go to Jane’s to get Jessie back, or perhaps you would like to go while I get my shoes off?”

Nick froze with horror, “no it’s okay Mum I will make you a nice cup of tea and cut you a slice of that nice cake you bought at the weekend” he said.

“No, you go” she said starting to slip off her shoes and starting to take over the tea preparation and getting out the mugs “I am too tired to walk another step and these shoes are killing me.”

Nick realised that the moment of truth was upon him and hunched over, head down and in total dread made his way next door.

[To be continued]

Chapter 5

In less than a minute he was stood before the front door of Mrs. Corby’s house and hesitated to ring the bell, but he needed to do nothing, because the door swung open and the beaming face of Mrs. Corby appeared before him. Today her blond hair, blue eyes and fabulous slim figure were lost on Nick. He only saw her pinafore apron with two nappy pins in the shoulder strap.

“It’s my favourite baby boy Nicki!” she crowed “come on in little babykins. Do you want me to change you? I am just about to put a clean nappy on Cindy. Where’s your bib, well actually what have you done with Cindy’s bib?” she emphasised “and what did you do with her nappy that you wet?”

Nick wanted to dissolve or die on the spot as he followed Mrs. Corby into the kitchen. Cindy and Jessie were in the playpen playing. A changing mat was on the large pine table in the centre of the room with a clean white nappy, pair of pink plastic pants placed on top. A container of Johnson & Johnson baby powder and some zinc and castor oil cream were next to them.

She turned on him again “I asked you a question, what did you do with her nappy and her bib?”

“I put the nappy in Jessie’s nappy bucket and I put her bib somewhere safe” he stammered.

“Well the bib was soaked with your dribbling wasn’t it? So you had better go back right now and bring it back to me so I can wash it properly.”

Nick hesitated

“Go and get it right now” she commanded.

He ran out of the house and rushed up to his room.

“Where’s Jessie?” shouted up his mother

“Won’t be a minute, just getting something for Mrs. Corby Mum” he replied.

“What are you getting?” asked his mother

“Oh nothing” said Nick rummaging in his college bag. He sorted past the plastic pants, and two dummies and his hand felt the terry cloth of the damp bib. He took it out quickly and stuffed it in his pocket, as an after-thought he put the dummy he had been given in his pocket as well. The sound of his mother coming up the stairs threw him into a new panic and he took out his calculator from another section of the bag.

“What are you rushing about at?” she inquired

“Mrs. Corby wanted me to work something out for her and I just came to get my calculator”.

His mother did not look convinced as he continued on his mad dash, she caught the briefest glimpse of him as he tore past her and she could have sworn that dangling out the corner of his pocket were two ribbons. Fortunately for Nick she was tired and her normally astute powers of observation were jaded and she thought no more about it.

Nick arrived breathless and stood in front of Jane, sheepishly he took the infantile bib out of his pocket, the dummy she gave him clattered to the floor as he handed it to her. He looked at the changing mat, where there had been a pair of pink plastic pants there was now a much larger pair of clear transparent plastic pants.

“They are yours” she confirmed before he could so much as gasp “I want you to take off your trousers and pants and lie down on the mat like a good baby”

“But I can’t” he said, his lip trembling as the enormity of the situation hit him.

“Do it” she growled “or else I can make your life a total misery”. As Nick took off his clothes she folded the nappy into a kite shape. “Lie on top of the mat like a good baby” she cooed with a smile best described as evil. “What is all this?” she asked looking at his private region “oh no, that all has to come off, baby would never have all that nasty hair”. She produced a lady’s Philishave and within seconds the buzzing razor had stripped him of all his adolescent hair. “Lift up so we can get your clean nappy on. That’s a very good baby for Auntie, now let’s put in the pins. That’s it, one in, now two in. Lift again sweetie pie” she told him as she worked his feet through the leg holes of his plastic pants. “Okay, stand up and let’s make sure you are all tucked in”. She inspected her handiwork and prodded pieces of nappy into the protection of his babyish panties.

“Please don’t do this” said Nick as tears started to well up. Jessie looked up from the playpen and gave a little tinkling laugh as she saw her big brother standing up in his nappy.

“Nappy” she said

“Yes sweetheart, you brother is now a little toddler isn’t he? He likes being a big baby and wetting his nappy doesn’t he? Now what are we missing? I know, he hasn’t got his dummy has he? Shall we give the baby his dum-dum to suc-k, because he looks like he will cry if we don’t.” She picked up his dummy off the floor, tied it to a piece of pink ribbon then pressed the teat to his lips, Nick resisted. “You liked suc-king on your doe-doe when I popped in this afternoon” she said with a voice as sickly as syrup. Nick let the dummy slip into his mouth and looked totally defeated, his head had dropped until his chin rested on his chest. Jane tugged his ear and he looked up to see her holding a large terry towelling bib with a plastic backing. It had pictures of teddies embroidered on one corner and was piped in a pink binding that became the ties. She tied it about his neck and pinned on the ribbon of his dummy. “You can have this one as a present from Cindy, because it is a bit too big for her.”

It seemed to fit Nick perfectly and Jane frowned as she examined him. “Take off you shirt and socks Nick, baby does not want to wear big boys clothes does he?” Nick now beaten into submission did as he was told. “Now get in the playpen with the babies while I go next door and tell your Mum that you are helping me out for a couple of hours. Play nicely and keep suc-king your dummy or else I will have to spank.” She scooped up Jessie onto her hip and hitched her up into a comfortable position. Jessie was now suc-king on her own dummy, but wide-eyed at the sight of her brother sitting in the playpen dressed as a small toddler.

The stress of the encounter with Mrs. Corby had left him in dire need of the toilet and Nick was starting to squirm “Mitheth Corby?” he struggled to talk past his dummy but the only sounds that came out sounded infantile “I haf to go toilet”.

[To be continued]

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 03:07:16 AM »
Chapter 5

In less than a minute he was stood before the front door of Mrs. Corby’s house and hesitated to ring the bell, but he needed to do nothing, because the door swung open and the beaming face of Mrs. Corby appeared before him. Today her blond hair, blue eyes and fabulous slim figure were lost on Nick. He only saw her pinafore apron with two nappy pins in the shoulder strap.

“It’s my favourite baby boy Nicki!” she crowed “come on in little babykins. Do you want me to change you? I am just about to put a clean nappy on Cindy. Where’s your bib, well actually what have you done with Cindy’s bib?” she emphasised “and what did you do with her nappy that you wet?”

Nick wanted to dissolve or die on the spot as he followed Mrs. Corby into the kitchen. Cindy and Jessie were in the playpen playing. A changing mat was on the large pine table in the centre of the room with a clean white nappy, pair of pink plastic pants placed on top. A container of Johnson & Johnson baby powder and some zinc and castor oil cream were next to them.

She turned on him again “I asked you a question, what did you do with her nappy and her bib?”

“I put the nappy in Jessie’s nappy bucket and I put her bib somewhere safe” he stammered.

“Well the bib was soaked with your dribbling wasn’t it? So you had better go back right now and bring it back to me so I can wash it properly.”

Nick hesitated

“Go and get it right now” she commanded.

He ran out of the house and rushed up to his room.

“Where’s Jessie?” shouted up his mother

“Won’t be a minute, just getting something for Mrs. Corby Mum” he replied.

“What are you getting?” asked his mother

“Oh nothing” said Nick rummaging in his college bag. He sorted past the plastic pants, and two dummies and his hand felt the terry cloth of the damp bib. He took it out quickly and stuffed it in his pocket, as an after-thought he put the dummy he had been given in his pocket as well. The sound of his mother coming up the stairs threw him into a new panic and he took out his calculator from another section of the bag.

“What are you rushing about at?” she inquired

“Mrs. Corby wanted me to work something out for her and I just came to get my calculator”.

His mother did not look convinced as he continued on his mad dash, she caught the briefest glimpse of him as he tore past her and she could have sworn that dangling out the corner of his pocket were two ribbons. Fortunately for Nick she was tired and her normally astute powers of observation were jaded and she thought no more about it.

Nick arrived breathless and stood in front of Jane, sheepishly he took the infantile bib out of his pocket, the dummy she gave him clattered to the floor as he handed it to her. He looked at the changing mat, where there had been a pair of pink plastic pants there was now a much larger pair of clear transparent plastic pants.

“They are yours” she confirmed before he could so much as gasp “I want you to take off your trousers and pants and lie down on the mat like a good baby”

“But I can’t” he said, his lip trembling as the enormity of the situation hit him.

“Do it” she growled “or else I can make your life a total misery”. As Nick took off his clothes she folded the nappy into a kite shape. “Lie on top of the mat like a good baby” she cooed with a smile best described as evil. “What is all this?” she asked looking at his private region “oh no, that all has to come off, baby would never have all that nasty hair”. She produced a lady’s Philishave and within seconds the buzzing razor had stripped him of all his adolescent hair. “Lift up so we can get your clean nappy on. That’s a very good baby for Auntie, now let’s put in the pins. That’s it, one in, now two in. Lift again sweetie pie” she told him as she worked his feet through the leg holes of his plastic pants. “Okay, stand up and let’s make sure you are all tucked in”. She inspected her handiwork and prodded pieces of nappy into the protection of his babyish panties.

“Please don’t do this” said Nick as tears started to well up. Jessie looked up from the playpen and gave a little tinkling laugh as she saw her big brother standing up in his nappy.

“Nappy” she said

“Yes sweetheart, you brother is now a little toddler isn’t he? He likes being a big baby and wetting his nappy doesn’t he? Now what are we missing? I know, he hasn’t got his dummy has he? Shall we give the baby his dum-dum to suc-k, because he looks like he will cry if we don’t.” She picked up his dummy off the floor, tied it to a piece of pink ribbon then pressed the teat to his lips, Nick resisted. “You liked suc-king on your doe-doe when I popped in this afternoon” she said with a voice as sickly as syrup. Nick let the dummy slip into his mouth and looked totally defeated, his head had dropped until his chin rested on his chest. Jane tugged his ear and he looked up to see her holding a large terry towelling bib with a plastic backing. It had pictures of teddies embroidered on one corner and was piped in a pink binding that became the ties. She tied it about his neck and pinned on the ribbon of his dummy. “You can have this one as a present from Cindy, because it is a bit too big for her.”

It seemed to fit Nick perfectly and Jane frowned as she examined him. “Take off you shirt and socks Nick, baby does not want to wear big boys clothes does he?” Nick now beaten into submission did as he was told. “Now get in the playpen with the babies while I go next door and tell your Mum that you are helping me out for a couple of hours. Play nicely and keep suc-king your dummy or else I will have to spank.” She scooped up Jessie onto her hip and hitched her up into a comfortable position. Jessie was now suc-king on her own dummy, but wide-eyed at the sight of her brother sitting in the playpen dressed as a small toddler.

The stress of the encounter with Mrs. Corby had left him in dire need of the toilet and Nick was starting to squirm “Mitheth Corby?” he struggled to talk past his dummy but the only sounds that came out sounded infantile “I haf to go toilet”.

[To be continued]

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2008, 03:08:43 AM »
Chapter 6

Jane smiled at him sweetly “of course you can go to the toilet, just go in your nappy that is what it’s for silly!”

Nick built up the cups for Cindy so she could knock them down, the two of them sat facing each other with legs wide apart and suc-king passionately on their dummies. For a few minutes Nick fought the urges of his bladder, but the sound of the door opening brought fresh panic as he thought his mother might be coming back with Mrs. Corby. He was slowly losing his battle and as Jane came into the room she noticed Nick clenching to stop himself from wetting, but between his legs she noticed that the brilliant whiteness of his nappy was slowly yellowing as an increasing flow disappeared between his legs.

“There’s a good baby boy, that’s your second wet nappy today isn’t it. Perhaps we should get your mummy to buy some of your own nappies so that you don’t have to wear Cindy’s, maybe when Jessie has been potty trained you could wear hers?”

Nick broke down and cried, he was totally humiliated and at the end of his tether.

“What are you going to do with me?” he mumbled past his dummy

“I am going to send you home of course, I already have one baby and I do not think that I could cope with two.”

“When can I go home?” he asked with trepidation

“You can go home now Baby Nicki! I do not want you to miss your din-dins do I snookums?” she said picking up his clothes and putting them in her washing machine along with some of the baby dresses and other items of Cindy’s clothing. She added a wash ball closed the door and started the washing machine. Nick spluttered in alarm.

“My cloves, you haf put my cloves in the washer”

“Of course I have, babies are always making their clothes dirty and my machine is on at least once a day. By the way your mummy wants to know how one of Cindy’s nappies got into Jessie’s nappy bucket? I was in there when she was loading her washing machine. I said that I had no idea and suggested that she might like to ask you to see if you could throw any light on the mystery!”

Nick froze again in alarm “You told her about me?” he asked

“No, I would not be that mean. Jessie was talking about you though and kept babbling away saying ‘Jessie nappy’, ‘Jessie nappy’ and then bursting into giggles!” said Jane picking up Cindy and placing her on the changing mat. “I seem to have been changing nappies all day today, but I do not want to change yours again, so I think you had better go now and ask your mummy to change you.” She said undoing the poppers on Cindy’s Babygro and pulling down her nappy and pants in one movement. “Go on now, climb out and go home Babykins”

“But I am wearing a wet nappy” he wailed spitting out the dummy and tearing at the bib

“You leave that bib on and keep suc-king your dummy” she shouted “you have been a naughty baby and your mummy will no doubt punish you. Ask her to launder Cindy’s nappy for me and then let me have it back when it clean.”

Nick looked at despairingly as the tears streamed down his cheeks and onto his bib

“Go home you big booby” she instructed “Goooo”

He climbed out of the playpen, the nappy clung to him tightly with its wetness and he ran barefoot from her house to his. Luckily nobody saw him make the journey, but he had forgotten his key and would have to ring the door bell.

[to be continued]

antonia

Back in Time
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2008, 03:09:34 AM »
Chapter 7

Nick heard the clatter of his mother’s feet coming down the hall to the front door as he suc-ked nervously on the dummy. So great was his terror that he felt himself wet into Cindy’s nappy again, but on this occasion it gave him no pleasure at all. He had tried the think of ways that he might have entered the house secretly, but the side gate was locked and in any case the back door came into the kitchen, where he knew his mother was making tea.

“That will be your big brother Nick coming back Jessie” he heard his mother shouting as she came to the door. The mortise lock turned, the door opened

“Here he is”, and his mother gasped, there was a second’s pause “What the hell are you doing? Are you wearing a nappy? Why are you suc-king a dummy? Where did you get that bib from?” he eyes darted across his body as she took in more and more information “Have you wet that nappy? You big overgrown baby, what on earth are you playing at? Get in at once before the whole street sees you. Are you totally mad?”

She grabbed him by the hair and yanked him into the hallway. Nick was so battered by the barrage of questions, that he never once thought to spit out the dummy and a babyish memory caused him to suc-k it for comfort automatically. The saturated nappy unable to hold any more of his wetting had allowed a small amount of wetness to escape the confines of his plastic pants and a trickle had started to run down his leg. He felt himself being propelled into the kitchen.

“Your baby brother Nicky is home Jessie. Look at him in a wet nappy and suc-king a dummy. He is no bigger than you is he, because he behaves just like a little baby, perhaps we will have to buy him his own sippy cup or make him drink from a bottle, because he has to wear a bib. Look at him”. Jessie looked up from her play pen.

Nick bowed his head, the trickle had run down to his foot and was now starting to make a pool on the tiled floor. The assault by his mother had caused him to find an additional reserve of wetness that had flooded through the saturated fibres of the nappy and were now flowing down his leg onto the floor.

“So it was you who stole Cindy’s nappy and put it in Jessie’s nappy bucket wasn’t it? You cannot know how embarrassed I was telling Jane, because we have a system. When she went back I searched your room and guess what I found? She directed her next remarks to Jessie “Do you know what I found Jessie? I found big plastic baby pants and a large baby’s dummy. Where did they come from I wondered? Your baby brother had bought them for himself hadn’t he? Because he wants to be a little baby boy doesn’t he?

Nick looked down and noticed with horror that he was now wetting the floor. His eagle-eyed mother was quick to follow his glance and the outrage to her kitchen floor was an explosive addition to there debate.

She grabbed him by the hair and propelled him towards the stairs “Get up” she yelled

“I am sorry Mum” he wailed from behind his dummy

“It’s too late for that, get up those stairs immediately. No not that way, get in the bedroom and lie on Jessie’s changing mat.” Nick was filled with joy and horror, because this was a dream and at the same time it was his worst nightmare. He did as he was commanded.

“Did you put this nappy on? Lift up baby” she talked to him as she dragged off his wet plastic pants. “This is another one of Cindy’s nappies, who put this on? Did you? Did you steal this one as well?”

Nick looked at her waiting for a chance to speak, his mother paused for breath “Mrs Corby put me in this nappy because she found out that I had borrowed on of Cindy’s nappies. She told me I had to bring the bib back that I borrowed and then she put me in this nappy and gave me a bib that Cindy did not want. She also gave me this new dummy.”

“So she knows, you little twerp. She knows that I have a pervert for a son who wants to dress up in baby clothes. Well you are going to get your wish and from now on you are going to wear a nappy all the time”. She unpinned the very wet nappy and gasped. “Where has your hair gone?”

“Mrs Corby cut it off with her razor, she said babies do not have hair down there.” The answer made his mother smile as she worked the pins out of the wet nappy “she made me wear this nappy and gave me a bib and dummy as well”.

“Lift up” she commanded as she pulled the wet nappy out from under him and placed it over his face “isn’t it disgusting? How old are you? Sixteen? Yes 16 months. That is how old you are from now on.”

Nick inhaled the wet nappy, the smell of Mrs. Corby’s washing powder had gone, the smell of the baby powder had also been eliminated by the pungency of his wetting.

“I am not going to clean you up. I am just going to put some baby powder on you to hide the stink, hopefully you will get a bad case of nappy rash. Lift up again”. She slipped two of Jessie’s nappies under him and took the safety pins from her lips and pinned him up. “Lift again, let’s put your nice new plastic baby panties on you which you bought yourself. That’s a good baby, all safely back in nappies again. Let’s have this dummy out and let you have the one you bought. There, you might as well keep your bib on”. His mother stopped to pause for thought. “You will get cold if I do not put something on you, so you might as well wear a plain t-shirt. Now hold still while I pin your doe-doe to your shirt with this ribbon. Now get down”.

He jumped down, the nappies were very tight and forced his legs apart, making his normal walking stance impossible. His mother smacked his bottom almost playfully and picked up the wet nappy and plastic pants.

They went down to the kitchen, where Jessie had been paying patiently. “look who it is! Baby Nicki has come to play!” She looked at him suc-king his dummy and wearing a bib with wide eyes.

His mother put the nappy and plastic pants in the sink and started to wash both by hand. She shook out the pants and handed them to him. “Hang these on the line”.

“But all the neighbours will see them” he exclaimed “and I cannot go out dressed like this, everybody will see me wearing a nappy”.

“Hang them on the line, we put all Jessie’s plastic pants and nappies on the line and we shall do the same for you. Do as you are told”. Nick went out the back door and again he felt his bladder trying to send a message. Lucky was not the way you would describe the way that Nick’s day was going. He spat out the dummy and noticed with disgust that it dangled by the ribbon pinned to his t-shirt. He also noticed that the plain white t-shirt was an old one and had shrunk so that is came to just below his waist and allowed most of his nappy and pants to be easily visible.

He came to the rear of the house and the washing line stretched out to the back of the garden. He walked to the middle on the line where it was lowest and was about to take out two pegs from the container on the line when he saw Mrs. Corby. He froze, but there was no chance that she could avoid seeing him.

“I see Mummy changed you then Babykins” she said pinning out a series of bibs on her line “is Mummy washing Cindy’s nappy or are you going to do that later?”

“Mum’s doing it” he mumbled as he fumbled to pin his plastic pants to the line. Just then the neighbour on the other side of him entered the garden unseen by Nick.

“Hello Mrs Morris” welcomed Mrs. Corby shouted Jane past Nick “how are you, how is Marianne?”

Nick spun round and gawped in horror

“Are you wearing a nappy Nick?” asked Mrs Morris incredulously

Before Nick could utter a word Jane was quick to reply “He started wetting himself today and had to borrow one of Cindy’s nappies, so I put him in a clean nappy when he came round and now his mummy has had to change him again”. Mrs. Morris looked doubtful at this information. “Look if you don’t believe me there is Nicki hanging out his plastic pants right now Mrs Morris, I am not making it up and you can see he is wearing a bib and now he even needs a dummy.” Mrs. Morris saw the dummy bounce on his chest and started to laugh.

“I must tell Marianne, perhaps she could make some money baby-sitting him” she laughed heartily and Jane soon joined in as she started to pin out a long line of white nappies. “I hope Nick’s mummy has a long enough washing line with two children in nappies” she chortled

Nick decided that he could take no more and without a word dashed back into the house leaving his plastic pants blooming in the wind and the two women sniggering and laughing at the sight of his nappied rear running down the garden.

He arrived back in the kitchen breathless.. “Having a nice chat with the neighbours dear?” smirked his mother. “now take Cindy’s nappy and pin it on the line, I have washed it for you”

Nick took the nappy and went back into the garden where to his disappointment the two neighbours were still talking across his plastic plants next to which he had to hang out the nappy as well.

“Is that the nappy you had on Nicki, please show it to me” said Jane

Nick walked over to her and she lifted it up and held it to the light. “Yes that is the one you had on and it is now lovely and clean”. Mrs Morris listened with her jaw dropped.

“Don’t you want to hang it with your nappies” he asked hopefully

“No Babykins you hang it next to your plastic pants” she said “as you liked it so much you can have it as a present.”

He walked to the line and was facing Mrs Morris “It was an accident” he stuttered “I had an accident” he explained as he pinned up the nappy next to the pants.

“You look cold” said Mrs Morris “you cannot walk about just in a nappy and a t-shirt”. Suddenly, she became animated “I have just the thing” and in a trice she was gone. Nick took the opportunity to dash back inside.

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender