Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: The Descent  (Read 6259 times)

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
Re: The Descent
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2024, 01:00:06 PM »
Chapter 40: Meeting Families–The Timmermans

It was a late afternoon and Ludo was busy cleaning Don's house. His master liked to be congratulated by his parents by showing them how he took care of their home with responsibility and seriousness.

As Ludo continued his chores in the kitchen, the door opened with a creak, and the sound of footsteps filled the house. his heart raced as he froze, clutching his scrubbing brush tightly.
Don’s father and mother entered, their eyes widening at the unusual scene before them: a young boy dressed in a frilly maid’s outfit, scrubbing the floor on his hands and knees.
Don’s father, puzzled by the sight, asked, “What’s going on here?”

Don, although surprised, reacted with confidence. He stepped forward, addressing his parents. “Mom, Dad, meet our maid, Ludo.”
His parents were confused.
“Ludo, greet my parents properly.”
Ludo stood and greeted with graceful curtsies. “Hello Mr. Timmerman. Hello Mrs. Timmerman. Pleased to meet you.”

Then Don left Ludo behind to explain his parents, showing them all of his videos and pictures of Ludo.
As Don’s parents reviewed the materials, their initial surprise transformed into amusement. They began to chuckle as they grasped the nature of Ludo’s role and Don’s creative control.
“Well, this is quite something,” Don’s father remarked, a grin spreading across his face. “It’s impressive to see how you’ve established control.”
Don’s mother, smiling warmly, added, “You’ve really taken charge, Don. It’s clear you’ve managed this situation exceptionally well.”

With the situation clarified, Don turned to Ludo. “Ludo, you may resume your chores,” he instructed with a firm but kind tone.
Ludo curtsied, “Yes Mister Don”, and quickly returned to scrubbing the floor.
Don’s parents continued to discuss the situation with a mixture of pride and humor.
“You’ve demonstrated great leadership, Don,” his father said, still smiling.
His mother nodded in agreement. Turning to Ludo, she added, “Ludo, you should show your gratitude to Don for including you in this experience. It’s important to acknowledge his role.”
With a deep curtsy, Ludo bowed low. “Yes, Mrs. Timmerman,” he said, his voice trembling slightly. “Thank you for this opportunity, Mr. Don. I am honored to serve you.”
Don’s parents exchanged amused glances.

“Oh, Ludo,” Don’s mother called out, her tone light but teasing. “I see you’re doing a good job, but have you missed a spot over there?” She pointed to a corner that had been slightly overlooked.
Ludo, blushing and feeling the sting of the criticism, quickly moved to correct his mistake. “Thank you for pointing that out, Mrs. Timmerman,” he said respectfully, his voice tinged with humility. “I will make sure to do a better job.”
She continued, “And make sure to be more thorough next time. You don’t want to miss any areas.”
Ludo, though feeling embarrassed, responded with deep respect. “Thank you for the guidance, Mrs. Timmerman. I will make sure to pay more attention.”

Don then decided to demonstrate how he handled situations when Ludo was perceived as “lazy.” He called him over and explained to his parents, “When Ludo has not been diligent, I use certain methods to address it.”
Don gestured to a small stool. “Ludo, come here and kneel on this stool. We’ll show my Mom and Dad how it’s done.”
Ludo complied with apprehension. Don then took a light, flexible cane and demonstrated a few taps on Ludo’s bottom.
His parents watched with approval. Don’s father commented, “Well, Ludo, it looks like you’re getting a thorough lesson in diligence.”
“Thank you, Mister Don, for showing me how to improve. I will strive to be more attentive and diligent in my tasks,” Ludo said, his head lowered.

As she made her way into the dining room, Don's mother turned to Ludo with an amused glint in her eye. “Ludo, we’d be thrilled if you stayed for dinner. We’d love it if you could cook, set the table, and serve us.”
Ludo accepted the request with a courteous bow. “Thank you, Mrs. Timmerman. I will do my utmost to ensure everything is perfect.”
He set to work preparing the meal. Then, he arranged the table with precision, aligning each piece of cutlery and plate to perfection.
When it was time to serve, Don’s parents took every opportunity to comment on his efforts with a blend of irony and amusement.
“Oh, Ludo, the meal looks simply delightful,” Don’s mother said, her tone light-hearted and teasing. “But I must say, your natural grace and femininity really shine through. Don, don’t you think Ludo is quite the picture of elegance?”
Don chuckled. “Yes, it’s impressive how Ludo manages to maintain such poise. Even if the vegetables are a tad overcooked.”

As Ludo continued to serve, Don’s father found more opportunities to offer playful critiques. “The table setting is almost perfect, but there’s a spot where the fork isn’t quite aligned. It’s almost as if Ludo’s attention to detail is both his strength and his quirk.”
Don’s mother added, “And the napkins could use a bit more finesse. We adore how Ludo’s delicate touch gives everything such an interesting twist.”
Despite Ludo’s best efforts, the parents found minor faults to critique, from the temperature of the food to the arrangement of the table settings.

Noticing the ongoing critiques, Don decided to step in and address the situation directly. He called Ludo over and began to offer corrective feedback. “Ludo, the food should be served at the ideal temperature, and remember to perfect those small details. Your graceful approach is admirable, but let’s fine-tune it a bit.”
Ludo, maintaining his respectful demeanor, nodded in acknowledgment. “Thank you, Mister Don. I appreciate the feedback and will strive to improve.”
As the evening Ludo finished clearing the table and tidying up, Don’s parents expressed their satisfaction and amusement to thein son. “Well, Don,” Mrs. Timmerman said with a warm smile, “you certainly put in a lot of effort tonight. We’ve enjoyed the evening’s service.”
Don’s father added, “And we must thank you for organizing such an entertaining evening.”

Turning to the family, Ludo bowed deeply and expressed his gratitude. “Thank you, Mrs. and Mr. Timmerman, for your hospitality and for allowing me to serve you tonight. I am grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your evening and to learn from the experience.”
With a respectful curtsey and a heartfelt tone, Ludo continued, “Thank you, Mister Don.”

Later, Don’s parents retired to the living room.
His mother took a sip of her tea and looked over at her husband with a smirk. “You know, dear, I must say, it’s quite a relief to know that our son is capable of such authority over someone else. He really has a way of embracing his role, doesn’t he?”
Don’s father chuckled, nodding in agreement. “Absolutely. Don has shown us what real control looks like. The way Ludo clung to every command and how he tried so hard to please— it’s a reminder of how lucky we are that our son doesn’t need to resort to such… submissiveness.”
They exchanged amused glances, clearly enjoying the contrast between their son’s assertiveness and Ludo’s more deferential approach. “I have to hand it to Don,” his mother continued. “The way Ludo responded to every critique with such earnestness—it’s both entertaining and telling.”
Don’s father leaned back with a satisfied grin. “It’s almost comical, but it also makes you appreciate how well Don has managed things. He’s the one setting the rules and standards. We wouldn’t want Don to end up like Ludo, always having to prove himself and follow orders.”
They both laughed lightly, the humor in their voices indicating their amusement and pride at Ludo’s predicament.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2024, 01:08:07 PM »
Chapter 41: Meeting Families–The Smits

When Don told them about the meeting with his parents, Johanna and Mauranne also decided to reveal everything to theirs. They gave them access to their collection of photos, videos, and letters detailing the various activities they had engaged in with Ludo.
Johanna’s mother looked at her husband with a grin. “Can you believe this? The way our daughters have managed to turn these situations into such grand displays of power is impressive.”
Her husband chuckled, nodding in agreement. “Absolutely. It’s quite a sight. The creativity and control they’ve shown are remarkable.”
The parents exchanged knowing glances, clearly proud of their daughters’ ability to blend fun with authority. They appreciated how Johanna and Mauranne had leveraged their influence to create a dynamic that allowed them to assert dominance.

“Johanna, Mauranne,” their mother began, “I must say, we’re thoroughly impressed.”
Johanna’s father added with a chuckle, “Yes, you’re demonstrating skills that will certainly help you succeed in the upper echelons of society.”
As they spoke, their tone carried a light-hearted contempt for Ludo’s role in their daughters' lives. “It’s clear that Ludo’s role was well-suited to his abilities—or lack thereof,” Johanna’s mother remarked with a smirk. “He played his part perfectly, and it’s amusing to see how he’s embraced this role of submission and humiliated himself for your entertainment.”
Her husband added, “It’s evident that Ludo’s position is one that allows for a great deal of fun and amusement. And seeing how you both have managed to navigate this with such finesse only reinforces how well-prepared you are for whatever challenges lie ahead.”
Johanna and Mauranne accepted the praise with gracious smiles, their pride evident. They were pleased to have their parents’ approval and enjoyed the shared laughter about Ludo’s predicament.

One afternoon, Johanna and Mauranne decided it was time to show their parents the full extent of Ludo’s training.
Ludo arrived at the girls' house dressed in a particularly demeaning outfit chosen for the occasion. He wore a pastel pink frilly dress with puffed sleeves and a lace-trimmed hem. The dress, though tailored to fit, was designed to emphasize his feminization. Underneath, he wore matching pink tights and white ballet flats that clicked softly against the floor. His hair was adorned with a large bow, and his face had been carefully made up with light pink lip gloss and a touch of blush.
Johanna and Mauranne’s parents greeted Ludo at the door with an air of amused curiosity. Johanna’s father, with a bemused smirk, invited Ludo in. “Welcome, Ludo,” he said with a chuckle, looking him up and down. “I see you’re dressed for the occasion.”
Ludo, slightly blushing but maintaining a respectful demeanor, curtsied. “Thank you, Mr. Smit. I am here to demonstrate how your daughters how your daughters were kind enough to train me.”

The parents led Ludo to the living room, which had been arranged to showcase different scenarios of his training.
Ludo’s first task was to demonstrate his role as a maid. He began by setting the table for tea, carefully placing plates and cups with precision. As he worked, Johanna and Mauranne’s mother offered him instructions on how to arrange the cutlery, making pointed remarks about his lack of efficiency and precision.
“Ludo, you really must be more careful with how you place the forks,” she said, watching him closely. “It’s important to be perfect when serving.”
Ludo, following her instructions with a slight tremble in his voice, responded, “Yes, Mrs. Smit. I will be more careful.”

Next, Ludo demonstrated his role as their doll. He was asked to sit on a small chair in the middle of the room, where Johanna and Mauranne took turns brushing his hair and cooing at him as if he were a life-sized doll. The parents watched with amused expressions, clearly entertained by the sight of Ludo being treated as a toy.

To show how Ludo could be disciplined, Johanna and Mauranne set up a mock “punishment session.” They instructed Ludo to kneel on the floor, holding his hands behind his back. Johanna’s father watched with a critical eye, ready to provide commentary.
Mr. Smit looked at Ludo with an air of disdain. “It’s quite amusing to see how compliant you are, Ludo. I must say, your position suits you well.”
Johanna then demonstrated a form of punishment they had devised, such as reciting lines of apology. Each mistake was met with a light tap on the back of his legs with a ruler.

Ludo was also made to dance in his dress, perform small tricks like spinning around, and recite lines of praise and gratitude to Johanna and Mauranne. His performance was punctuated by light-hearted teasing from the parents.
At the end of the demonstration, Johanna and Mauranne’s parents gathered Ludo to thank their daughter for Ludo’s performance. Johanna’s father, with a satisfied grin, addressed Ludo directly.
“You’ve shown a remarkable ability to embrace your role and entertain us. You should be proud of your commitment.”
Ludo, bowing deeply, responded, “Thank you, Mr. Smit. I appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate my training and serve you and my mistresses Miss Johanna and Miss Mauranne..”
As he thanked each of them for their guidance and hospitality, he was met with approving nods and smiles.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2024, 01:15:29 PM »
Chapter 42: Family Picnic

On a warm, sunny afternoon, the Smit and Timmerman families decided to have a picnic in a spacious park.
As the families arrived at the park, Ludo was busy setting up the picnic area.

He was dressed in a dark velvet dress with wool tights and low-heeled shoes, an outfit not very suitable for a hot day and outdoor activities.
He arranged the blankets, set out the plates and cutlery, and prepared the food, all under the watchful eyes of the adults.
“Ludo, you really need to make sure the blanket is smoother,” said Mr. Timmerman with a smirk. “It’s a simple task, but clearly, it’s not being done properly.”
Ludo, trying to hold back his tears, adjusted the blanket and plates as instructed. His efforts were met with a series of amused comments from the group, making him feel increasingly anxious.

As he prepared and served the food, Mrs. Smit pointed out minor issues with the way the sandwiches were cut and how the beverages were served. Her comments were laced with a mocking tone.
“Ludo, I see you’ve made an effort with the sandwiches, but they’re not cut evenly. And the lemonade could use a bit more ice,” she said, shaking her head in disappointment. “You wouldn't want us to be bothered by the heat, would you?”
Ludo, feeling the pressure, tried his best to correct the mistakes. His face flushed with embarrassment as he received more criticisms, “Oh, please forgive me Mrs. Smits”, he said with a gracious curtsey.

During the picnic, Ludo was made to dance and perform silly actions upon request. Despite his attempts to entertain, the adults continued to mock him, adding to his discomfort.
“Ludo, your dancing needs more enthusiasm,” Mrs. Timmerman said with a laugh. “It looks like you’re barely trying.”
As the day progressed, the pressure mounted. Ludo was on the verge of tears, finding it increasingly difficult to endure the constant criticism and the public nature of his humiliation under the blazing sun in his warm clothes. His face reddened as he struggled to maintain composure, and his attempts to please everyone seemed futile.
Don, observing Ludo’s distress, stepped in to give him a firm reprimand. “Ludo, you need to focus and do better. You’re not here just to look pretty; you’re here to serve us properly.”
The reprimand drew more laughter from the group.

As the picnic wound down, Ludo’s mother arrived to join the group for coffee. She was greeted with smiles and teasing comments about her son’s performance. Johanna and Mauranne’s mother included her in the playful banter, making light-hearted jokes at Ludo’s expense.
“Look at Ludo, all dressed up and working so hard,” Mrs. Smit said with a grin. “He’s really been putting in the effort today.”
His mother, adopting a playful tone, joined in the fun. “Yes, Ludo, you’ve done a great job today,” she said. “Maybe you should thank everyone for their patience.”
Feeling the weight of the day’s events, Ludo responded with a subdued voice. “Thank you, Sir, Ma'am, for the opportunity to serve and for your patience.”

As the picnic concluded, the families packed up and prepared to leave. Ludo was left to clean up the mess. His respectful farewells and thanks to each member of the group, including his mother, were met with light-hearted laughter and pats on the back.

As Ludo and his mother drove home from the picnic, the car was filled with the hum of the engine and the rustling of the occasional breeze through the open windows. Ludo sat in the passenger seat, his mind replaying the day’s events.
His Mom glanced over at him with a thoughtful expression. After a few moments of silence, she spoke, her tone firm but not unkind.
“Ludo,” she began. “You need to be more demanding of yourself. If you choose to be submissive, you must be totally obedient to your superiors. It’s important that you fully embrace your role and meet their expectations.”
Ludo’s heart sank at her words. But despite feeling that her directive was somewhat unfair, he didn’t dare to contradict her. Instead, he nodded with resignation.
“Yes, Mummy,” Ludo replied quietly. “I’ll do my best to be more obedient and meet their expectations.”
His mother’s words resonated with him as he contemplated the evening ahead. He knew that he would have to write apology letters to each person who had attended the picnic, expressing his regrets and gratitude for their patience and understanding.

Additionally, he had his regular chores at home, cleaning the kitchen, tidying up the living room, and completing any other tasks his mother had assigned him, than his school homework, and the additional “homework” given by Johanna, Mauranne, and Don, such as practicing ballet routines, learning makeup tutorials, reading girls' magazines and writing essays on what he learned.
The thought of tackling all of this in one evening was daunting.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2024, 01:24:16 PM »
Chapter 43: Dinner

One evening, his mother invited the Smit and Timmerman families over for dinner. Before the guests arrived, Ludo was busy in the kitchen, wearing a pink apron over his feminine clothes. His mother gave him instructions with a firm tone.

“Ludo, make sure everything is spotless. Our guests should be impressed by your diligence.“
“Yes, Mummy,” he replied, curtseying.
As the Smits and Timmermans arrived, he greeted them at the door.
“Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Smit. Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Timmerman. Good evening, Miss Johanna, Miss Mauranne, Mr. Don. Welcome.”

The evening started with Ludo serving drinks and appetizers. Don and his father wasted no time in making sarcastic remarks.
“Hey, Ludo, don't spill anything. We wouldn't want you to make a mess like a baby,” shouted Don.
Ludo blushed but maintained his composure.
“Look at how graceful you are, Ludo. It's almost like you enjoy being our little servant,” Don's Dad added.
Ludo could only respond with a forced smile and a polite, “Thank you, Mr. Timmerman.”

During dinner, Ludo moved around the table, refilling glasses and serving food. The sarcastic comments continued.
“You didn't pick up a crumb from the table. Are you getting lazy?” noticed Mrs. Smit.
“I'm sorry, Mrs. Smit. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I'll clean it right away.”
As Ludo wiped the table, Don added to the humiliation. “Make sure you get every crumb, Ludo. We know how you love to clean.”
Ludo’s he nodded and replied, “Yes, Mr. Don.”

Ludo’s meticulous work wasn’t enough to avoid criticism from Don’s father. “Ludo, the plates aren't perfectly aligned. Are you trying to slack off?”
Ludo hurried to fix the plates, stammering, “No, Sir. I'm sorry, Sir.”

The sarcastic remarks continued throughout the evening.
During dessert, Don found an excuse to punish Ludo severely. A minor spill became the pretext. “Ludo! Look at this mess. How clumsy can you be?“
Ludo trembled, knowing what was coming. Don took him to a corner of the room and scolded him loudly. “This is unacceptable, Ludo. You need to learn your place.”
Don administered a hard spanking, making Ludo cry very hard. The guests watched with amusement.
“It’s good to see discipline being maintained,” said Mr. Smit
“Quite right. The minions need to learn their place,” answered Mrs. Timmerman.

Despite the severe punishment, the evening ended on a softer note for Ludo. As the guests chatted in the living room, he was allowed to cuddle on Don's lap. It was his greatest reward. “You did well tonight, Ludo. I'm proud of you.”
Ludo, still sniffling from the earlier punishment, looked up at Don with grateful eyes. “Thank you, Mr. Don. I'm happy to make you proud.”
The parents continued their conversations, occasionally glancing at Ludo cuddled on Don’s lap.
“Your son has such power. It's remarkable,” noticed Mrs. Smit.
“Indeed. Ludo seems to know his place perfectly,” confirmed Don's mother.

As the evening drew to a close, Johanna and Mauranne took Ludo upstairs to prepare him for bed. Johanna wore a knowing smile as she laid out his pink pajamas and a thick nighttime diaper. “Alright, Ludo. It's time to get you ready for bed. Let's make sure you're nice and comfortable for the night.”
“Yes, Miss Johanna,” he replied, curtseying.
Mauranne helped him, expertly securing the diaper around his waist and fastening the snaps of his pajama bottoms. “There we go, all set. Now, be a good boy and go say goodnight to everyone.”
“Thank you, Miss Mauranne,” he said, bowing his head slightly.

Ludo made his way downstairs, feeling the bulk of the diaper with every step. He found the guests still gathered in the living room, chatting and enjoying the last moments of their visit. He approached them with a respectful bow.
“Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Smit. Goodnight, Mr. and Mrs. Timmerman. I hope you had a pleasant evening.”
The parents turned to look at him, their eyes immediately drawn to the unmistakable outline of his padded bottom beneath his pajamas. There was a moment of silence before Mrs. Smit broke into a laugh. “Oh my, isn't that adorable! Look at him, all ready for bed with his little diaper on.”
“It seems Ludo is prepared for any accidents tonight,” Mr. Timmerman said with a smirk.
Ludo blushed deeply, but managed to maintain his composure. “Yes, sir. Thank you for noticing.”
“Such a well-behaved little one. Goodnight, Ludo. Sleep tight,” said Mrs. Timmerman.
“Thank you, Mrs. Timmerman. Goodnight.”

Ludo nodded and followed the girls back upstairs. Once in his room, they tucked him into his bed.
“Goodnight, Ludo. Sleep well,” said Johanna.
“And don't forget, tomorrow is another day to prove yourself,” said Mauranne.
“Yes, Miss Johanna. Yes, Miss Mauranne. Goodnight.”

He closed his eyes, trying to forget his disappointment that Don hadn't come to give him a goodnight kiss. But when he opened them again, he saw Don leaning towards him. His face lit up, he held out his arms for a hug. Don hugged him, patted him on the back and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Ludo went to sleep happily.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2024, 05:23:40 PM »
Chapter 44: Mummy-Son Moment

“Well, look who’s back! Did my little princess have a good day at school?”, his Mom welcomed him home one day his masters and mistresses had let him go home relatively early after school.
Ludo blushed. “Yes, Mummy. It was okay. I missed you.”
She ushered him into the kitchen so he can have a snack.
He sat at the table and told his mother about his day. “Today, Miss Mauranne was really strict with me. It was a bit tough.”
His Mom chuckled. “Well, I’m sure you handled it with all the grace of a dainty little princess.”
Ludo tried not to let his mother’s teasing get to him as he continued to munch on on a piece of fruit.

He continued with his household chores. Still dressed in his pretty pink dress and ballet flats, he meticulously tidied up the living room, dusting surfaces and vacuuming the floor.
“Mummy, I’m just finishing up in the living room,” he called out.
“Excellent job, dear,” his Mom replied from the kitchen. “You make a real little housewife!”
Ludo took great care in every task, ensuring that the living area was spotless. He arranged magazines neatly on the coffee table and straightened the pillows on the sofa, moving with a practiced grace.
He set the table with care, arranging the cutlery and plates with precision.
His mother watched with encouragement. Ludo placed the cutlery and plates meticulously, trying to get everything just right.
“Oh, Ludo, darling, I see you’ve arranged the cutlery like a true little lady. But look at that—did you forget to align the forks properly?”
“I’ll fix it right away, Mummy. Thank you for pointing it out.”
His mother’s light-hearted teasing continues as he prepared, wearing a soft pastel-colored apron over his dress, he protected his outfit while preparing the meal.
“You know, Ludo, you’ve really embraced your role as our little lady. Look at you, handling the vegetables so delicately,” she told him.
“I try to do my best, Mummy,” he answered  with a small smile.

As they dined, Ludo shared his experiences from the day.
“So, I had to complete a difficult assignment today,” he said, taking a bite of his meal. “It was challenging, but I learned a lot.”
“I’m proud of you for working so hard,” his Mom responded. “What did you find most challenging?”
Ludo reflected thoughtfully. “Mrs. Johanna wanted me to write an essay about the ideal boy for me, and then write a secret admirer letter to this imaginary boy. The most challenging part was really getting into the character's shoes... And also to read my letter out loud in the cafeteria“, he said blushing.
His Mom's burst of laughter reminded him of the students' laughter earlier in the day. “Oh, I’d like to read that!”, she asked him. He curtseyed and went to get the letter, wich he had to read again.

“Dear Ideal Boy,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to someone I imagine you as a person who is everything I admire and aspire to be around. I wanted to express my thoughts and feelings about the kind of person I look up to and secretly dream about.
For me, the ideal boy is handsome, tall, and strong. He has muscles that show his dedication and hard work. He exudes courage and confidence, qualities that make him stand out and command respect. In every way, he is the complete opposite of me, but that’s exactly what makes him so fascinating and inspiring.
I imagine that if I ever met you, you would be the type of person who could protect me from the world. You would be my guide, someone I could look up to and learn from. Your strength would be my shield, and your courage would be my motivation.
In my dreams, I see myself at your service. I would obey you and always strive to make you proud. I would serve you in any way you needed, making sure that everything in your life runs smoothly. I would take care of your home, ensuring that it is always a place of comfort and relaxation for you.
I would also make myself pretty for you. I would dress up and present myself in a way that pleases you, hoping to see a smile on your face when you look at me. The thought of being someone who brings joy and satisfaction to you fills me with a sense of purpose.
Having someone like you to look up to, someone who embodies all the qualities I admire, gives me hope and something to dream about.
Thank you for reading my letter, even if you are just a figment of my imagination. Writing this has made me feel a little closer to the kind of person I hope to one day meet.
With admiration,
Ludo”

“Oh honey,” his Mom began with a playful grin, “I had no idea you were such a romantic! A handsome, tall, strong, muscular, and very courageous protector? My, you really set the bar high, didn't you?”
Ludo looked down, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of red.
She pulled him into a warm hug, her teasing tone softening into one of affection. “Who knows? Maybe one day you'll find someone who makes you feel just like that.”

After dinner, Ludo cleaned up the kitchen with meticulous care. He loaded the dishwasher, scrubbed pots and pans, and wiped down the countertops.
His mother watched, amused by his earnest efforts.
“Oh, Ludo, you’re doing a splendid job. But don’t forget, the sink needs an extra sparkle to match your shining personality.”
Once finished in the kitchen, Ludo changed into his diaper and pajamas—soft, pink cotton with frilly details. He then joined his Mom on the sofa in the cozy living room.
“Let’s relax for a bit,” she suggested, “why don’t you go and make us some herbal tea, darling? Make sure you don’t spill it on your pretty pajamas.”
And then Ludo brought her the cups and settled beside her to watch a light-hearted movie together.
“This is so nice, Mummy. I really enjoy these moments,” he told her.

When it was time for bed, he started his evening routine. It included a series of steps that ensured his appearance remained impeccable.
First, he carefully creamed his face with a gentle moisturizer, smoothing it over his cheeks, forehead, and neck.
Next, he brushed his teeth with his small, pink toothbrush and minty toothpaste.
Then he combed his hair with a wide-toothed comb, ensuring that every strand was neatly in place. His hair was styled with precision, reflecting his attention to detail. His hairstyle had to show that he was an effeminate boy dressed as a girl, but not a real girl.
“Look at you, all ready for bed. If only I had a little wand to make sure you stayed this adorable all night,” his Mom said.
“Thank you, Mummy. I just want to look nice.”
He made his way to his room, where he checked his nightlight, arranged his stuffed animals, and ensured everything was just right.

Before settling into bed, Ludo needed to use the toilet. “Miss Mauranne, may I please use the bathroom before bed?” Ludo texted her politely.
“No,” was Mauranne’s reply.
Ludo’s thanked her anyway. “Thank you, Miss Mauranne.” His diaper would do!
He settled into bed, feeling the softness of the blankets and the comforting glow of the nightlight. His Mom came in to help him get tucked in, smoothing the covers over him and adjusting the pillows.
“Thank you, Mummy,” Ludo said with a soft smile.
“You’re welcome, dear,” his Mom replied, her voice gentle and loving. “Goodnight, my precious little princess. Sleep well and dream of your awsome boy!”
“Goodnight, Mummy. I love you.”
She leaned in to give him a gentle kiss on the forehead and she turned off the light, leaving a soft nightlight glowing gently.

The next morning, Ludo woke up feeling the discomfort of his wet diaper. He knew he needed permission from Mauranne to remove it, but she was likely still asleep. With a sigh, he texted her:
“Good morning, Miss Mauranne. I had an accident like a little baby and need to remove my wet diaper. May I please have your permission?”
After sending the message, he got out of bed and began his morning routine. He prepared breakfast for his Mummy and himself, trying to ignore the discomfort of his wet diaper.
His movements were a bit awkward due to the bulkiness, as he placed the bread into the toaster, cracked eggs into a bowl, and whisked them with a splash of milk and a pinch of salt. As the eggs cooked, he sliced fruit and arranged it neatly on plates.
He kept glancing at his phone, hoping for a response from Mauranne.

When his Mom entered the kitchen, she immediately noticed his padded rear. A playful smile spread across her face as she took in the sight of her “little baby” preparing breakfast.
“Oh, Ludo!” she cooed. “Look at you, my wet little baby, making my breakfast.”
Ludo’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment. “Good morning, Mummy,” he said softly.
She walked over and gave him a warm hug. Her hands rested on his padded rear, and she gently patted him. “You’re such a good little baby helper,” she said, her voice full of affection.

As he began to serve breakfast, she had a playful idea. “Since you’re stuck in your diaper this morning,” she said, “why don’t you drink your milk from a baby bottle? It’ll be so cute!”
Ludo’s eyes widened slightly. “Oh, Mummy, do I really have to?”
She laughed softly. “Yes, Ludo. It will be fun! And I think Miss Mauranne would really enjoy seeing a photo of you.”
She retrieved a baby bottle from the cabinet and filled it with milk. She then handed it to him with a smile. “Here you go, dear. Drink up!”
Ludo took the bottle, feeling embarrassment and resignation. He began to drink, his face flushed with a deep red.
Seeing the perfect opportunity, she grabbed his phone from the kitchen counter. She set up a quick photo shoot, capturing Ludo as he held the baby bottle and drank from it.
“Smile for the camera!” she said teasingly. “This is going to make Miss Mauranne laugh for sure.”
Ludo gave a weak smile as he continued to drink. His Mummy took several photos from different angles before putting the phone down.

At the same time, Mauranne received Ludo’s text message and the attached photos. Her eyes widened in amusement as she saw the images of Ludo with the baby bottle.
She finally answered, “Good morning, Ludo! You look adorable with that bottle. Finish it and you may remove your wet diaper. I’ll be sure to show these photos to Johanna and Don later—they’ll get a kick out of them!”
Relief washed over Ludo as he read Miss Mauranne’s message. He quickly finished his breakfast and went to the bathroom.

When he reappeared in the kitchen in just his feminine outfit, his Mummy greeted him with a warm smile. “Thank you for preparing breakfast, Ludo. And thank you for being such a good little baby.”
Ludo felt a mixture of accomplishment and embarrassment. “You’re welcome, Mummy,” he replied with a respectful curtsey. “I’m glad you enjoyed it.”
She chuckled and gave him another affectionate hug.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2024, 05:29:21 PM »
Chapter 45: Pee Challenge

As he arrived at school, Ludo was handed a large bottle of water by Johanna. “Drink up, Ludo. Today, no bathroom breaks!”
Ludo gulped nervously as he took the bottle. “Yes, Miss Johanna, thank you Miss Johanna,” he replied while his stomach churned with apprehension.
Throughout the day, Ludo was forced to drink the water in small sips to meet the challenge’s requirements. Johanna, Mauranne and Don occasionally stopped by to make sure he was following through. They would comment on his progress and add to his discomfort by running water in the school bathroom to make his need even more pressing.

By mid-morning, Ludo was feeling the effects of the challenge. He fidgeted in his seat and tried to concentrate on his schoolwork, but the pressure in his bladder was becoming unbearable. Each sip of water felt like it was pushing him closer to his limit.
During lunch, they decided to make the situation even more humiliating. They brought Ludo to the cafeteria, where other students noticed his distress.
Mauranne couldn’t resist making loud comments and teasing him in front of his peers. “Look at Ludo, everyone! Our baby is trying to learn to hold back. However, this morning his diaper was very wet when he drank his bottle of milk!”
Don added, “We’re all rooting for you, Ludo. You can do it!” His tone was clearly mocking.
The other students giggled and whispered among themselves, adding to Ludo’s humiliation. He tried to focus on his lunch, but the growing pressure made it almost impossible.

The situation reached its peak during Ludo’s final class of the day. Johanna and Don had subtly increased the pressure by playing with water bottles, shaking them, pouring the contents gently into plastic cups, ensuring that Ludo’s need to relieve himself was almost unbearable. As the class dragged on, Ludo found himself squirming uncontrollably, unable to focus on the lesson.
Finally, the pressure became too much. Ludo could no longer hold it and felt a warm sensation spreading through his clothes. His face turned crimson as he realized what had happened. The accident was not subtle; the wetness was visible, and it began to seep through his clothes.
The classroom erupted in reactions as soon as the accident was apparent. The students gasped, some covering their mouths to stifle their laughter, while others pointed and whispered. The teacher, initially confused, quickly understood the situation and tried to maintain order.

“Ludo, are you okay?” she asked, trying to sound concerned but clearly flustered by the situation.
Ludo could barely meet her eyes. “I—I’m sorry,” he stammered.
Johanna and Don, though visibly amused, maintained a semblance of support.
The teacher gestured for Ludo to step outside. “Let’s get you cleaned up,” she said. However, Ludo was without fresh clothes.
Johanna and Don volunteered to escort him to the nurse’s office, where he was given temporary cover and allowed to clean up as best as possible.
They continued to make light-hearted comments and jokes about the incident. As he walked through the hallways in the same, now-wet, outfit he could hear whispers and giggles, a constant reminder of the day’s challenge.

sissy29000

• Super Sissy
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2024, 05:45:53 PM »
Chapter 46: More Baby Time

The morning sun streamed gently through the curtains as Ludo awoke, feeling the telltale warmth of a wet diaper. He sighed, knowing that he needed Mauranne's permission to change. As he slowly sat up, his mother was already prepared for the situation.
She smiled at him with a mix of affection and amusement. “Good morning, sweetie. Looks like you had a little accident again.” She helped him out of bed and laid a soft, colorful blanket on the living room floor.
Ludo looked at her with a hint of embarrassment. “Mummy, I need to wait for Miss Mauranne,” he said in a soft, childlike voice, trying to sound as compliant as he could.
His mother nodded, gently helping him onto the blanket. “That’s right, dear. Until Miss Mauranne gives permission, we’ll have to make do. Let’s have a nice, cozy morning together.”

She handed him a baby bottle filled with milk and placed his favorite dolly Ludivine in his other arm. Ludo started to sip from the bottle, glancing at the animated characters on the television, which were now playing cheerful cartoons meant for much younger children.
“Mummy, can you help me with dolly?” Ludo asked, his voice soft and slightly mumbled, trying to act as babyish as possible.
His mother leaned down and adjusted the dolly in his arms, making sure it was propped up comfortably. “Of course, honey. There we go, all nice and snug.” She patted him gently on the head, her affection clear. “You look so cute with your dolly.”
He looked up at her and said, “Thank you, Mummy. I wike being with you.”

Ludo’s mother took several pictures of him in his vulnerable state, clearly enjoying the tender moment. She sent these to Mauranne, Johanna, and Don, with messages reflecting her own amusement.
“Mummy, can I have some more milk, pwease?” Ludo asked, holding out the empty bottle with a hopeful look.
“Of course, sweetie,” she replied, refilling the bottle and handing it back to him. “You’re doing a great job this morning. Just relax and enjoy your cartoons.”
As he sipped his milk and cuddled with Ludivine, Ludo’s voice softened even further, slipping into baby talk. “I wuv dis. Dis is nice.”
His Mom smiled warmly, clearly touched by the moment of tenderness. “You’re my precious baby,” she cooed, brushing his hair lightly. “I’m so proud of you.”

Mauranne received the photos while still in bed and sent a reply shortly after. She found the pictures amusing and her message reflected her enjoyment.
“Good morning, Ludo! I see you’ve had another accident! 🤣 How cute, you're such a little baby. 🍼 Keep up the good work! You can wait a little to take off the diaper. Thanks for the funny photos!”
Johanna, always ready with a teasing comment, sent her reply with a mix of amusement and mockery.
“Oh wow, Ludo! You look adorable in your baby outfit. 🎀 Don’t forget to keep your diaper on until Mauranne says so. Love the way you’re playing with your toys, so babyish! 👶”
Don, finding Ludo’s predicament amusing, also joined in with a playful message.
“Hey Ludo, looks like you’re having quite the morning! 😁 I hope you’re enjoying your time on the blanket. Good job on being a good baby. And remember to thank Mauranne for letting you change. 🙏”

When his Mom received the responses, she showed him the comments. “Look, sweetie, they all think you’re doing a great job,” she said, gently rubbing his back.
Ludo managed a small, contented smile as he said, “Thank you, Mummy. I wike dis time with you.”

In the days following, Ludo's mother continued to indulge in these special moments with him. After school, she would often prepare a special “baby” area for him in the living room. She would set up a soft blanket and arrange his toys around him.
As Ludo settled in, she would dress him in one of his onesies and provide him with a baby bottle.
“Look at you, all snuggled up in your special spot,” she would say, smoothing his hair. “You’re such a good baby for me.”
“Y-yes, Mummy. I’m a good baby. Gonna drink my bottle now,” he was expected to answer.
At dinner, she would often prepare a meal suited to her baby in small, easy-to-eat portions. Ludo would be expected to sit at the table with his bib, his little cutlery and pink plastic baby plate.
“I see someone’s enjoying their baby food!” she’d tease, her tone playful but with a clear undertone of control. “Remember to eat up; we don’t want you to get too fussy.”
“Yes, Mummy. I’m trying to be a good baby and eat everything. Thank you for making me dinner.”
Throughout the meal, she might make playful remarks about his attire and behavior. “Look at you with your bib. So grown-up in your own special way!”
“Thank you, Mummy. I wike my bib. It helps me eat better.”

After his bath, she would dress him in pajamas or a nightgown and she would often help him with his bedtime routine, including brushing his teeth, combing his hair, and applying his night cream. She would coo and talk to him as if he were a young child, ensuring that every step of the routine was handled with the same nurturing care.
“Time for bed, little one,” she’d say, smoothing the covers over him. “I hope you’re ready for a good night’s sleep.”
After making sure Ludo was settled and comfortable, she would often give him a goodnight kiss. “Sweet dreams, baby. Don’t let the bed bugs bite!”

As she continued to embrace and encourage his more submissive, baby-like behavior, she decided to transform his living space to better reflect and support his new role.
Ludo's bed was replaced with a crib fitted with safety bars, making it clear that this was now his new sleeping arrangement. The crib was decorated in pastel colors with floral patterns, further reinforcing its feminine touch.
A changing table was set up in his room, complete with a soft, padded changing mat covered in a playful print. The table was stocked with diapers, wipes, and baby creams, organized neatly.
“Look at your new bed, sweetheart. It’s just like a real baby’s crib. Doesn’t it look lovely? And here’s your new changing table. We’ll use it to keep you fresh and clean. Isn’t it cute?”
“Thank you, Mummy. The new bed and changing table look very nice,” he said with a curtsey.
“By the way, Mauranne and I have an arrangement. When your diaper is full of poop, you won't have to wait for her permission. I'll change you right away... Or whenever I feel like it!” she informed him cheerfully.

“Now show me a little more enthusiasm baby!” she demanded while filming him.
“Ooh, Mummy, wook at my new bed! It’s so pwetty with da bars. I wuv it so much! Fank you, Mummy! It’s pwefect fow me!”
She smiled “and what do you think of the changing table?”
“Wow, Mummy, dis changing table is so nice! It’s so soft and comfy. I wike the wittle baby print. Fank you for making me so clean and cozy!”

At the dining area, a high chair was installed. It was decorated with a ruffled skirt and had a safety strap to keep Ludo secure during meals.
“This is your new high chair. It will help you stay comfy and clean while you eat.”
“Look, Mummy! My new high chair is so funny and pwetty. I wike da wuffles and da seat! Fank you fow making me feel so babyish at meaw time!”

In the living room, a large, colorful playpen was set up. It was filled with soft toys, stuffed animals, and baby-friendly activities.
“Your playpen is ready! It’s full of fun toys to keep you entertained. You can play here during the day.”
“Mummy, dis playpen is amazing! So many toys and stuffed animals! I can pway and pway and it’s so safe and fun. Fank you for making my pway time so nice!”

Ludo understood the importance of these transformations in his daily routine.
In the morning, he would wake up in his crib and be greeted by his Mummy, who would then help him with his morning diaper change on the new changing table.
“Good morning, baby. Let’s get you changed and ready for the day.”
“Mummy, I wuv waking up in my new crib. It’s so cozy and soft. Fank you for making my mornings so nice and snuggly!”

He would be seated in his high chair for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. His Mom would often prepare meals for him while he sat there.
“Let’s get you into your high chair so you can have your breakfast. Aren’t you just the cutest little baby?”
“Sitting in my high chair is so much fun! Fank you, Mummy, for making me feel so happy and special!”

During the day, he would spend time in the playpen, playing with his toys.
“Play and have fun, darling!”
“Pwaying in my playpen is da best! I love my dolly all da toys and stuffed animals. Fank you, Mummy, for making my pwaytime so much fun!”

At night, he would be tucked into his crib.
“Goodnight, baby. Sleep tight in your lovely crib.”
“Goodnight, Mummy! I wuv my crib and da soft bwankets. Fank you fow tucking me in so nice and making me feew so loved!”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender