Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Pink Panties  (Read 16642 times)

sissy29000, ballerinaboy and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
Re: Pink Panties
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2023, 04:31:14 PM »
Thank you billykins for your quick reply.
Dancer

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2023, 01:36:00 AM »
Most enjoyable story, am looking forward to reading a lot more

.please!

Dancer4Fun

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2024, 04:14:48 PM »
billykins.

In August last year you were going to revise the continuation of this fabulous story.

Could you PLEASE post the next part.

A huge fan,
Dancer4Fun

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2024, 05:21:34 AM »
At Irish dancing on Saturday morning, it seemed that Archie had reverted to his old clumsy self.  Thanks to the presence of Millie his footwork was abysmal.  He kept shooting glances in her direction, wondering what she might or might not be telling the others, but receiving no clues from the triumphant smirk that she returned.    She made the session more uncomfortable for him by making soft kissing noises every now and then, to remind him of his upcoming date.  There was nothing he could do.  His mother had had a long telephone conversation with Mrs Price.  He had actually heard her laugh about his spanking!  And then, at the end, she was offering to help with the baby equipment.  There was no-one on his side
Bernadette Daly could tell the dynamics between the two had changed in Millie’s favour, and, guessing that Archie had suffered some sort of humiliation, refrained from her usual strictness.  Her assumption was confirmed when, at the end of the session, Millie took him by the hand, and spoke to him in a confidential undertone.  “I wonder what’s going on there?” she thought.
Millie was looking up into his face with big innocent eyes.
“Don’t worry, Archie.  I won’t tell anyone what happened.  It’s our secret.  Are you looking forward to my birthday?  My mummy and Lily’s mummy have already ordered some nice things for you.  You’re going to make a super baby, I can tell.  And I’ll look after you like a real mummy, and make sure you’re all warm and comfy and nice.  I hope you’ll be a good baby, and not cry like you did when I
”
He cut her off quickly, fearful someone might hear.
“Course I will.  I’ll be, like, perfec’.  See if I ain’t.  Just please don’t say a word to no-one, okay?”
“Of course not, silly.  Only me and my friends will know.  And my friends are good at keeping secrets.”
“’Ow many friends
?”
“Oh, depends who comes.  Not more than ten or a dozen, I don’t think
”
Archie mopped his brow.  Well, it was unlikely a bunch of eight-year-old would have connections with any of his erstwhile mates, so he reckoned he was pretty safe there.  He could have a relaxing day and get to each a heap of party food.  No, not a problem.  Though he wished he’d kept his mouth shut in the first place.  His bottom was still sore.  He definitely needed to propitiate Millie, and make sure he never, never upset her again.  That mother of hers

“Okay.  Look Millie.  I was really outa line, I admit it.  I got what I deserved.  I’m really sorry.  Now I know you better, you got my respec, okay?  I’ll be a great baby for you an’ your mates, see?  So please forgive me for all that
  Cos I got, like, a big problem at the moment
”
“Oh.  Is that the Annabel thing?”
He frowned.  “Yeah.  That’s it.  How did you know?”
“Oh, everyone knows.  Sarah’s told us millions of times.  What are you going to do?”
“I ‘aven’t the faintest
”
“Why don’t you tell him you already have a boyfriend?”
The idea hadn’t even occurred to him.  He stared at her.  How could an eight-year-old girl be so streetwise?
“Could I
?  Problem is, ‘e wouldn’t believe me, cos I would ‘ave said at the time, or Sarah would
”
“Suppose you went on a date, then – say you’re in a restaurant – I come in, and I say, “Annabel!  What are you doing here?  Mark’s looking all over for you!  Are you two-timing him again?”
Archie’s mouth fell open.  That was fuc-king clever.  “Would you do that for me?”
“I’d do it for my special baby
” she said, slyly.  “But you’d have to be the best baby ever.  And I’d only do it afterwards.”
“Okay.  That’s f.. – I mean, that’s genius!  You’re on!  Thanks, Millie.  Let’s be friends from now on, yeah?”
“Let’s, Archie!”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2024, 05:34:54 AM »
Sorry for the long break, Dancer.  The boys will be back...

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2024, 06:35:13 AM »
A huge wave of relief swept over Archie.  And all thanks to that little kid!  Girls
they could be so fuc-king clever!  He felt so much easier now. 
He was on the bus going home when his phone rang.
“’Ello?”
“Is that Annabel?  It’s Patrick
  We met on the bus the other day
”
Now if he’d had any sense, he would have put on his toughest voice, and said, “Look mate.  I’m not interested, right?  Don’t ring me again!”  And that would have been an end of it.  But the fact was, this guy had seen him in full Irish dancing costume, behaving like a shy little girl.  What if he came looking for him?  And being quite taken aback, despite the fact he should have been prepared for the call, he was unable to prevent himself falling right back into his adopted character.
“Oh, Patrick
” he began, in a falsetto.  “Yes, I remember
”  and actually added, “how nice to hear from you”, while kicking himself for an idiot!
He was doing a quick calculation.  It was two weeks to Millie’s party.  There was no way he could put off a meeting that long.  No, he would have to see this Patrick guy once before then.  After the party, though, he was toast!
“I was wondering
would you like to go for a meal or something
or just hang out
?”
“Well, I’ve got a lot on this week
”
“Next Friday or Saturday then?”
He was useless at coming up with excuses.  “Well, I have to help my mummy Friday
”
“I could come over and help
”
“No!  Er, I mean, no, she’s
that’s to say
my sister’s gonna help
”
“Okay, Saturday then.  Tell you what, let’s meet at Mary Peters Park on your bus route.  We can just chat if you like, or go and eat.  Okay?”
“Well, I
”
“Two o’clock okay?  Great.  Let’s meet at the cafĂ©.  It’s a date.  I mean, not really a date
  So, see you then.  Look forward to it.”
Shit.  The guy had got the drop on him.  Well, it was one meeting.  Then that was it.  Nothing, really.  He stared into space.  But
what was he going to wear?  Definitely not his Irish dancing costume.  But he was supposed to be a girl.  Where could he get some duds?  That idiot Sarah had got him into this.  She’d better deal with it.  He snorted.  Why did he let people take advantage?
He got straight on the phone to Sarah.
“Hello?  Archie?”
“Yeah.  You know that guy on the bus?  The one you gave my phone number to?”
“Patrick?”
“Yeah, ‘im.  He wants to meet.  Next Saturday.  All fanks to you!  What am I s’posed to do?”
“Well, go meet him, I guess.  He seemed like quite a nice guy.  Would’ve dated him myself
”
“I am not dating him!”
“Aren’t you?  Oh, no, of course not.  Just a platonic meeting, right?”
“Look, I’m gonna get rid of ‘im, okay?  But I ‘ave to do this one fing.  And I ain’t got no girl’s clothes, ‘ave I?  It’s your fault, so you better come up wiv somefing!”
“Oh, I see!  Is that all, Archie?  Okay, of course, you’re right!  Leave it with me.  I’ll sort you out, no problem.  I’m sorry about all this.  But don't worry.  I’ll find you the perfect outfit, to make up for my stupidity!  I’ll get back to you shortly.”
Archie settled in his seat.  He was nearly home.  “Right,” he said to himself.  “Yeah, so she should.  She realises she was a stupid twat.  Good.  Yeah, let her sort it out
”  He relaxed a little.  Then a frown puckered his forehead.  He looked thoughtful, and a little anxious.  “I wonder what she’s gonna find for me
?”

billykins

• Story Queen
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2024, 07:02:02 AM »
Sarah was ecstatic.  She had just walked in her front door.  She ran into the kitchen.
“Pat!  Listen!  You know that thing with Archie and the guy on the bus?  They’re going on a date!  Next Saturday!”
“No!  You’re joking!”
“I’m not.  He just rang me.  He must have got talked into it.  Course, he claims it’s not a date.  But that guy
  I mean, he was definitely into him
”
“So he rang you to tell you
?”
“He rang me because he doesn’t have anything to wear!  He wants me to find him an outfit!”
“Oh
my
god!  Let me help you!  Please!”
“Course!”
“I’m gonna ring Sinead right now.  When did you say?”
“Saturday!”
“Right.  Plenty of time
  Sinead?  Hi darling!  You’ll never guess.  Is Archie home?”
“Just walked in the door.”
“Okay,  Don’t say a word.  Go up to your room, quick
”
“What is it?”
“Sarah’s just told me.  He’s agreed to go on a date with that guy
Patrick, whatever his name is!”
“What?”
“It’s true.  But the best thing is, he wants Sarah to find him an outfit!  Listen, don’t say a word to him, unless he brings it up, okay.  Let’s get together and make him as cute as possible.  It could be the beginning of a big romance – who knows?”
“I can’t believe he did that!  Right.  Tomorrow, after work.  I going to explore some ideas
”
“I’ll do the same.  Speak tomorrow, then.”
“Right!  Oh, this is going to be fun
”

Sinead descended the stairs. 
“Hi, Archie.  Everything all right?”
“Yeah, fine.  Who were you speaking to?”
“David.  I didn’t see him this weekend – he was too busy.  Wants me to go on a picnic with him next Saturday to make up.  Wanna come?”
“Saturday?  No, I can’t.”
“No?”
“Nah.  Gotta meet up wiv one of my mates.”
“Oh, I see.  Never mind.”
Archie hesitated.  “Sinead?”
“Yes, Archie?”
“You bin dating David a long time now, right?”
“Yes.  Nearly two years.”
“What was it like at first?  I mean, like, what did ‘e do on your first date?”
“Why do you want to know that?  Are you planning to start dating?”
He blushed.  “No, nuffing like that.  Just wondered
”
“Oh, well, as far as I remember
  He didn’t do anything.  He was quite shy.  Took him a week to summon up the courage to kiss me.”
“Really?”  He brightened up.
“Yes.  Most blokes are like that though.  They’re all bravado with their mates, but alone with a girl
  They’re like frightened does
”
He grinned.  “Aha.  Yes, I guess they are
”

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender