Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: All at Sea  (Read 17007 times)

Sylphie

• Ballerina
Re: All at Sea
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 06:12:21 AM »
Oh my! Wonderful tale my dear. Absolutely loving it.

antonia

• Winner of the Golden Panties Award
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »
Chapter 6

Chris and Victoria spent the afternoon talking about each other and swapping stories, although he was allowed to take out his dummy she left the bib in place. They went in to the kitchen and he helped her prepping vegetables and learning where everything lived so he could lay the table. They had a simple but enjoyable dinner of pork chops and all the trimmings. He noticed a clear plastic tank filled with his dummies and bottles by the side of the sink. Victoria noticed him looking “I went and asked Anne what I should do with your things and she kindly gave me some sterilant and this spare unit she did not want”.

“I don’t want to use a baby bottle Mummy and I don’t want to suc-k on a dummy. I do not want to wear nappies at night-time either” he begged as he dried up the plate she had taken from the washing bowl.

“I am only doing what your mother told me to do” explained Victoria “so you will do as you are told or I will have to punish you as she said in her letter. Now I will not hear any more of you because you are going to bed and that is that”. She was not unkind, she did not raise her voice, she told him the way things would be.

She picked up his dummy and noticed that his new bib had been quite a wise precaution because he had dropped some of his dinner and messed it up. “Just as well you were wearing your bib” she said showing him the stains “it certainly kept your new clothes clean”.

She took him upstairs and ran him a hot bath, while Chris protested that it was only seven o’clock and he normally went to bed at ten. Victoria carried on patiently and much to his embarrassment Chris was scrubbed from head to toe. In his bedroom he saw that she had spread a large quilt on the top of the dresser with a bath towel on top of that. She had made him a changing mat. She dried him off and wrapped him in a huge fluffy towel. “Hop up” she commanded. Chris faltered but a quick look at her stern expression let him know that he had to do as he was told.

She unwrapped the lower half of him and sprayed him with a foam which she then set about removing with a safety razor. “I was talking to Anne and she warned me of the dangers of nappy rash” she explained gently negotiating her way around his ‘bits and pieces’. “Turn over” she demanded working on the whole of his nappy area. “There we are, now I can clean you up spick and span and ready for whatever you do in your nappy even if you do a pooh”.

“I will not do anything in a nappy” exploded Chris “I have not wet my bed let alone soiled myself for 12 years”

“You wet yourself today in your training pants didn’t you Chrissy?” reminded Victoria. “Now hold on to these while I put your nappy on” she instructed while putting a pair of plastic pants in his hands.

Chris had no answer and did as he was told as she applied a thick layer of zinc and castor oil cream followed by a heavy dusting of baby powder. She then folded one of the large nappies into a kite shape and slipped it under his bottom, slipping one of the large booster pads on the top. Reaching between his legs she pulled the nappy between his legs and fastened each side with a pink nappy pin. She stood back to admire her handiwork. “Not bad for a first time” she said with a smile as Chris clutched the plastic pants to his chest.

“Now on with your protective plastic panties and then you can wet away all night with no fear of a wet bed” she talked as she fitted the voluminous panties over his thick nappy. Chris could feel the tears welling up in his eyes again. “Oh! Oh! Here come the waterworks again” she said slipping a new pink dummy in his mouth. Chris wanted to speak out but he knew that the large plate on the dummy that covered his lips and the size of the teat in his mouth made words almost impossible to understand, so he did what he did best and cried.

She sat him up on the unit and fitted a soft pink garment over his head with little rabbits and dummies printed all over the fabric, she shoved his hands through the arm holes then pulling it all the way down she had him lie down and fitted his legs. Finally, she worked her way up his legs and around his crotch closing the poppers until he was encased in his footed sleeper.

Once again, she sat him up and tied on a pink and white bib that was trimmed in lace.

He was helped off the changing table and looked in the mirror. Staring back over a huge dummy and wearing a large frilly bib was a big toddler with a huge bulging nappy in the most babyish nightwear you could ever have imagined.

“Right” said Victoria “time to take your vitamins and have your beddy time drink” she said taking hold of Chris’s hand that was completely covered by his sleepsuit. “You have been so good that I am going to let you stay up and watch a film with me. Would you like that?” Chris nodded his head so enthusiastically that the handle of his dummy rattled against the face plate. She placed Chris on the sofa and covered him with a large cuddly blanket that reminded him of a comfort blanket that his younger sister Jackie used to have.

She returned with his three vitamins, but neither of them could guess their true function. One was a sleeping tablet, the second was a diuretic and the third was a muscle relaxant. Chris swallowed them trustingly and then washed them down with a small glass of water. Ten minutes later Victoria returned with a baby’s bottle of warm milk and turning on the Harry Potter film she sat down and drew Chris in to her breast, removed his dummy and replaced it with the teat of the feeding bottle. He looked up at her lovingly and was amazed that the teat on the bottle was a similar size to his dummy. He suc-ked on the bottle and was rewarded with a squirt of milk, in no time he was suc-king proficiently on his bottle like a seasoned two-year-old. His eyes slowly drooped as he approached the end of his feed and Victoria had to wiggle the teat in his mouth and pat his nappied bottom to encourage him to wake enough to finish everything off. A gurgling sound followed by the slurping of an empty bottle showed that he had finished. Gently she removed his bottle and replaced it with his dummy which he started to nurse immediately.

The film had barely started and Chris was out like a light, in order to help him sleep Victoria had put a little something in his bottle. She did not know about his vitamins! Chris struggled to waken and only just managed to stand up from the couch with Victoria’s support.

“Need go poffy” he struggled to say “got to go wee wee”. Those were the last words he managed to say before morphia overtook him and as Victoria lay him down in his bed she could not resist the temptation to touch the front of his nappy. The warmth and squidgy nature of what she could feel told her that Chris had wet his nappy and was totally oblivious of his action.

Victoria felt a warmness and wetness in herself and realised that this whole scene of domination was turning her on in ways she could never have imagined. She picked up the dummy that Chris had been suc-king earlier in the day and instead of taking it downstairs to be sterilised she put it down in the front of her panties and rubbed herself with it in places that made her tingle with delight. In minutes she was gasping in the throws of an enormous orgasm that seemed to run from peak to peak.

She was dripping with perspiration by the time she had finished and she pulled her hand out from pleasuring herself. She looked down at Chris with his legs akimbo and the large bulge of his soaking nappy. His dummy was bobbing in and out as he slept and once in a while there was a little slurping sound and a rivulet of dribble ran down on to his bib. She pulled the duvet over him and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She tingled at the thought of how much power she wielded over him.

antonia

« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2018, 03:36:42 AM »
Chapter 7

It was almost nine o’clock when Chris awoke the next morning, the double dose of sleeping medication had knocked him out and he found it hard to rouse himself from his slumbers. He realised that he had not only wet his nappy but that his nocturnal wetting had vastly exceeded the capacity of even the thirstiest of terry cloth and had leaked out all over his sleeper and bedding. He felt very uncomfortable and very smelly.

Victoria noticed his discomfort and was quick to reassure him that all was well. She set about undressing him and Chris started to fret. She looked on the bed and retrieved his dummy from by the pillow. Chris looked at her with tearful eyes and she gently pressed the dummy to his lips. He took the offered teat without any fuss and immediately started to nurse it. It seemed to bring him a sense of calm and certainly he was far more compliant in helping her to undress him. He was eventually stripped of his wet sleeper and his nappy was clearly yellowed and sodden beneath the clear protection of his plastic pants. He put his arms up behind his head in true toddler style and lifted his bottom to allow Victoria to peel off his pants, she undid the pins to his nappy and again he lifted his bottom without prompting and she slipped the soggy mass out from under him and plopped it in the temporary nappy bucket. She looked at his bald nether regions and thought that his equipment would never satisfy a woman and was best suited to wetting in his nappy. Once again, she felt that stirring in herself.

She helped Chris off the bed and into the bathroom where his giant potty was sitting on the floor. “Try and go in your potty” she said “I think you need to have a bath sweetheart and then you can help mummy do the laundry”.

Chris sat on the potty and felt extremely infantile and stupid, but what could he say, he had already wet his bed and soaked all his lovely clean bed linen. Add to that he was suc-king on a dummy. so sitting on a potty seemed perfectly logical. It was only a few moments and Chris felt the need to push, but with his legs stretched out in front of him it was proving quite difficult and he had to push quite hard to relieve himself. Victoria glanced down at Chris, his face going red from his exertions, he looked every bit the toddler sitting on his potty.

She cleaned him up and dealt with his potty, she was surprised at how well she coped with the whole scenario. In no time at all Chris had been scrubbed from head to toe and was sweet smelling with his long hair shiny and clean.

They went back into the bedroom and she told Chris to face her and put his hands on her shoulders while he stepped in to his fairy training pants. She snuggled them in to place then told him to lift up his arms while she fitted him in to his pink fleecy top, Finally, she had him step in to his matching track suit bottoms. They were just tight enough to show that he had more than regular panties on because there was a distinct bulge.

Damn there was that tingle again she thought mischievously.

She cooked him breakfast and he helped her load the washing machine after he had carried down his nappy bucket. They hung out his nappy and plastic pants along with his clean bedding. Chris was starting to whine about it being women’s work, so she plugged his mouth with his dummy to get some peace and quiet.

She decided to go out and get some necessary supplies. He had soaked his duvet and she had decided that some baby style blankets might make more sense as would flannelette sheets in case he sprung a leak again. She also needed a couple of nappy buckets with proper lids and some sterilising/cleanser for his nappies. Maybe a few night time thickness nappies might also be useful.

Victoria told Chris that if he was well-behaved then she would not make him suc-k his dummy in public but she would have it with her in her handbag just in case. Chris continued to moan about his girly clothes and Victoria told him that he looked wonderful. She put on his anorak which was bright pink with big buttons to fasten it. It had a little pixy hood that was trimmed in white faux fur and looked perfect for a toddler but was a bit extreme for a 15-year-old boy.

She sat him in the back seat of her car and made sure his seat belt was properly attached. Fed up with his continued moaning she put his dummy back in and he noticed that she had attached a length of ribbon to it which she attached to his top with a nappy pin, and just to make him really cross she tied a bright pink dribble bib around his neck that declared he was “Mummy’s Baby”.

As soon as she pulled off the drive he tucked the bib inside his little coat and tucked his dummy inside as well. Victoria watched him in the rear-view mirror but decided to say nothing.

They went around the shops picking up all the supplies and Chris tagged along trying to look as small and inconspicuous as an overgrown toddler could. The training pants with the thick terry towel padding were a constant reminder of his status. He realised that he would soon need to go to the toilet as his bladder was beginning to complain.

“Mummy” he said in a small voice “I need to go to the toilet”. He placed a hand on the front of his pants and started to do what every mother would recognise as the start of a potty dance. Victoria looked at him with genuine concern.

“We are almost finished sweetheart, just one more stop and then we are going home”

“But I am desperate” he pleaded

“Chrissy, our last stop is in the middle of nowhere, I just have to pop in to the bank to get some money and banks do not have toilets. Why didn’t you ask me earlier?” Chris let out a little moan and clutched his crotch. His dance was now very energetic. “I know” she said enthusiastically “Let’s put one of the new night time nappies inside your training pants so that if you have an accident it will all be soaked up, we know after yesterday that they are only good for coping with little accidents”.

They rushed back to the car and she ripped open the packet pulling out a huge terry nappy that she folded in to a square. She opened up his anorak and pulled up his top so she could stuff the nappy down the front of his pants. “Perfect” she said “it does not matter if you have an accident now as your training pants plus this nappy will easily absorb all your wee wees and should not leak through to your pants”.

Chris was far from happy to go in the bank with his new mummy because the bulge in his pants was huge and there was no doubt at all that he was heavily protected. All eyes were on him as they approached the counter and Chris clenched back to stop the small trickle but gave up as a second wave flooded out of him. The emergency remedy worked perfectly and saved him from the embarrassment of his training pants from failing.

The first thing they did when they got back home was to go upstairs and remove the wet nappy and training pants. Chris was then made to sit on his potty to do his tinkles but he had let everything go in his nappy and there was nothing left in him. Victoria looked a bit perplexed and looked at the regular training pants she held in one hand and then at the plastic lined terry pants she held in the other. “No not the baby pants mummy” he cried “I promise I will keep them dry please let me wear my training pants like I had on earlier”. Victoria smiled at him sweetly as he at last acknowledged that they were his panties and he did have to wear them. She held open the regular training panties and helped him to step into them.

As the day before Victoria put all the new nappies and the training pants into the washing machine to give them a good wash. She added only a small amount of conditioner because her neighbour Anne had said that it was not that necessary in a soft water area like theirs and besides it tended to make them less absorbent.

She took Chris out with her to hang out the latest wash and once again Anne was out to bring in her own wash of half a dozen nappies and a few pairs of plastic pants. On her hip was a little girl dressed in a very sweet pink dress that did nothing to hide her plump nappies encased in a pair of transparent plastic pants.

“Hello Anne, Hello Sophie!” called Victoria “and how are you pumpkin?” she directed her question to the baby.

Sophie started to cry and Anne reached in to her apron and retrieved a pink dummy that the toddler accepted readily. “She is a bit fractious today, I have been trying to catch up on some paperwork and she felt neglected” laughed Anne.

“Why don’t you come in for tea?” suggested Victoria “Chrissy and Sophie can play together while we have a chat”.

“MMMfff!” spluttered Chris around his dummy “I’m far too big to pway wif babies” he exclaimed forgetting that he was standing in a pair of training pants decorated with clowns and fairies, suc-king a large dummy and sporting a huge bib that proclaimed he was “Mummy’s Baby”.

Sissieann

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 11:41:09 AM »
 8) Antonia what a great story I just love it more please Kevin ???  ;)

antonia

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 01:07:15 PM »
Chapter 8

Victoria spent a good hour on the computer while Chris sat in front of the television watching the Harry Potter film he had missed the night before. She found herself giggling at all the things that could be purchased for ‘adult babies’ and soon got carried away with lots of new things for her new charge.

Shortly after she had logged off, Anne and Sophie came in from next door. Sophie and Chris sat on a large highly coloured quilted play mat that Anne had brought with her and she emptied a large box of giant Duplo and other plastic toys in between them. The two women talked about babies and feeding them, they discussed the various nappy folds and eventually were experimenting using one of Chris’s nappies on the dining room table.

Chris and Sophie both suc-ked on their dummies intently as Chris tried to teach Sophie how to join the bricks together and make a tower. The two women went in to the kitchen to make tea and came back with a mini picnic for the two playing on the mat. Victoria had made little sandwiches and put them on the little plastic tea set that Anne had also brought with her. They pretended to pour tea from the little plastic tea pot and made exaggerated slurping sound as they pretended to drink it. Chris’s dummy dangled on the end of the ribbon and rattled against the small tea set pieces. After a few minutes Anne appeared with a drink of Ribena in two baby bottles, one with a large teat for Chris and the other a regular size for Sophie.

Chris looked as if he was about to kick off, but Anne was quick to jump in. “No, I am very sorry, but this blackcurrant juice really stains and I do not want you both spoiling the new play mat, so bottles are mandatory for you both”. They both picked up their bottles and started to suc-k, Sophie drained her bottle at a speed that amazed Chris, she was like a little vacuum cleaner and the level in her bottle fell quickly. He suc-ked as hard as he could and soon had improved his technique as a result of watching the younger child.

“It looks like Sophie has taught Chrissy something useful as well” she laughed,

Victoria started off giggling and soon both the women were roaring with laughter.

Chris was far from amused and plotted a revenge. The sandwiches and biscuits were all finished, the juice had gone as well, what could he do to leave his mark on the precious new play mat? His bladder had been slowly filling since his return and was now beginning to call for attention. He could see that Sophie had already wet her nappy because he could see the yellow wetness through her baby pants. His potty stood on the floor in the corner and he had absolutely no intention of giving Anne the enjoyment of his humiliation in seeing him use it, so he made an audacious plan, he would go in his training pants and leak all over the mat.

He was amazed at how easy it was to just let go and in no time at all he was wetting his pants at full pressure, the wetness made its way down between his legs and soon was flowing out of him and he could see a stream of wetness pool out beneath him and snake its way over to Sophie slowly soaking in as it went.

“Ooooh!” shouted out Sophie “me wet”.

Anne jumped up and lifted up her daughter to inspect her nappy, she saw that it was wet but not soaked enough to leak out. She ran her hands over the plastic covering and around the legs looking for leaks but found none. She looked down at Chris and spreading out from him was a wet patch of cooling pee.

“Oh Chris, how could you? You have wet yourself - you great big baby”.

Victoria was embarrassed to the extreme and rushed over with the nappy they had been folding to see if she could mop up the mess but the last of his eliminations had already soaked in to the fabric and mopping the surface with the nappy they had been practicing with was not going to remedy the problem. She stood him up as the over-saturated training panties leaked and pee continued to run down his leg.

Chris grinned at the success of his plan.

“So you think this is funny do you?” demanded Victoria. She stormed upstairs and returned with two of his nappies, a couple of booster pads and a huge pair of his plastic pants. In no time at all she had him stripped naked and was pinning him firmly into his nappies, finally pulling up the pants over the fluffy white cloth. She then went upstairs again and this time came down with his pink baby dress and all the trimmings. “Now we will see what is funny” she shouted.

In no time at all Chris was sat on the floor with his pink booties on his feet, dummied, bibbed and his hands enclosed in thick mittens which to his horror were stiffened inside to prevent him from using his hands. His baby dress made him look the perfect adorable toddler with his huge nappies bulging out beneath. Victoria finished off the effect by putting on a pink woollen sleep bonnet embroidered and decorated with lace and ribbon that she tied beneath his chin.

Sophie giggled and laughed at him, Anne who had been horrified at the turn of event now rejoiced in his punishment.

“Mummy Jane said that if you were naughty then baby punishment was the way I had to deal with it. Much against my better judgement I am not going to smack you, but you will be a baby for the next three days and that is a promise. Do not ask for your potty because you will now do everything in your nappy. I have not used any cream on you and I have no doubt that you will soon have a very bad case of nappy rash.” Victoria explained.

“From now on that dummy stays in unless I take it out” she told hm “and from now on you will do everything in your nappies. As you are a baby you will not tell me when you have wet or soiled your nappy because babies do not do that. They wait for their mummies to check them. Is that understood?”

Chris was so shocked that he was shaking but worse was to come. All the fear in him and resulted in a need to soil his nappy. “Sowwy Mummy, I’m so sowwy Mummy, sowwy Anne. I need my poffy” he spluttered past his dummy “I got to go poo poo” he wailed.

“I just told you that babies use their nappies and as you are a baby you will do exactly as you are told”.

He rose to his knees as a large log of poo forced its way out of him and threatened to go in his nappy. He looked beseechingly at Victoria who watched with interest as his face grew redder and redder with the effort of holding himself back, but the forces were far too great and the pain too much for him to bear. He suc-ked hard on his dummy and then grunted as he tried to force himself to push it out past the restraints of his tightly pinned nappy. Slowly he felt the fabric yield and the stinking mess slipped out of him. The relief made him smile behind his dummy, but the relief was quickly lost when Victoria put her hand on his bottom and patted it so hard that it all mashed into him. “I done a poo poo in my nappy mummy” he wailed.

Victoria raised her eyebrows “What did I just tell you? You do NOT let me know anything about your nappy because Mummy will find out for herself. Baby Sophie wet herself while she was playing and you did not hear her asking her mummy for a change did you?” Anne looked on approvingly

He did not want to sit down again but Victoria had already done the damage. As he sat down on the wet mat he could feel what seemed like two bananas force themselves around in the small confines of the nappy to spread across his bottom and between his legs. He had expected the smell to be horrific but the plastic pants seemed to contain everything.

Anne and Sophie had to leave and Chris was made to sit on his own on a plastic sheet in the middle of the lounge. He heard Victoria offer to have the mat professionally cleaned but Anne said that it was alright. She invited her and Chris back for morning coffee in a couple of days.

Victoria was cross with Chris but his babification and making him wear the baby dress had given her back the naughty tingle again. Chris was soon having his night time bottle and vitamins and was sent to bed without tea and without being changed in to a clean nappy. He was changed into his sleeper and grimaced as his filthy nappy was mashed about him as he was manipulated into his nightwear. In no time at all he succ-umbed to the sleeping medication and fell asleep suc-king on his comforting do-di.

He never awoke when he wet his nappy during the night and did not stir when he wet again as day was breaking. The nappy did not leak at all but a horrible smell had certainly started to permeate out of him. He noticed that the slightest movement was painful and all of his nappy region felt sore and inflamed. He shuddered to think what it must look like inside his towelling prison.

Victoria came in shortly before ten o’clock and seemed cheerful and bright. She appeared not to be cross with Chris and tackled the filthy nappy with the confidence of a mother who had reared a dozen babies. She sluiced out the dirty nappies and put them in his new nappy bucket. She examined the plastic pants and wondered whether the yellow staining was going to wash out.

She decided to try out one of the new night time nappies to see if they would fit him properly and was delighted at the thickness and substantial protection that a single nappy would provide. To avoid messing up another nappy and to make cleaning him up easier she fitted a large nappy liner as Anne had recommended earlier. She noticed the start of large patches of redness across much of his bottom, but decided that she would complete the punishment by not protecting him with creams. She pinned up his thick fluffy nappy pulled up some pink plastic panties with ruffles around the openings and put him in the pink dress he had worn the afternoon before. She put on his mittens and booties, tied a bib round his neck and plugged in his dummy. Her baby was ready.

Ahiru

• Story Queen
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2018, 08:02:51 PM »
All these great stories are inspiring me! ...only one story in my head is a girl one  :(

antonia

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2018, 07:08:10 AM »
Chapter 9
Chris was sitting at the table as Victoria spooned in his cereal, she was feeding him at such a fast pace that a lot of the breakfast was smeared over his face and had dripped off on to his bib. His hands in their mittens meant that handling a slippery spoon was impossible for him.

He sat there on his chair covered in breakfast as Victoria prepared his bottle which she then placed in front of him.

The phone rang “Hello Jane” she said quite chirpily, she listened for a bit “Chrissy is settling in very well indeed, do you want to talk to him, he has just finished his breakfast” she passed the phone to Chris who struggled to hold it between his mittened hands “don’t be a silly billy Chrissy take out you do-di”.
He spat out his dummy and it clattered on to the table. “Hello Mummy” he croaked as he started to tear up”

“Hello darling, how are you? Did I hear mummy Victoria tell you to take out your dummy?”

“Yes, I am fine, I have to suc-k my dummy when I have been talking too much, Mummy I have to tell you that I wet my bed” he confessed

“Don’t worry sweetheart, Jackie wet her bed as well” she lied “did your wear the nappies I sent you?”

“Yes, Mummy Victoria made me wear a nappy and plastic panties to bed.”

“So you didn’t wet your bed then did you, you were such a good boy to go in your nappy”

“but it leaked mummy”

“That wasn’t you fault was it? I expect Mummy Victoria was very sorry that she didn’t protect you properly. Was she cross with you when you wet your nappy and it leaked?”

“No mummy, she was very kind to me and we went out and bought some thicker night time nappies.”

“Well there you go then” said Jane pleased at how well things had progressed in such a short time and that Victoria was following her instructions.

“Mummy, I was very naughty yesterday and wet baby Sophie’s play mat on purpose because everybody was laughing at me drinking out of a baby’s bottle”

“Oh Chrissy how could you do that? So what did mummy Victoria do? Did she give you a big spanking?”

“No mummy, she put me in the baby dress and booties you sent with me. She said if I was going to behave like a baby then I had to be treated like one. She took me out of my training panties and put me in a terry nappy with pink plastic baby panties.”

“Well it sounds like mummy Victoria did the right thing and you were a very good boy to take your punishment on the chin. I am so proud of you sweetheart. Are you wearing your baby dress today darling?”

“Yes mummy. Mummy Victoria said I had to be a baby for three days and was not allowed to use my potty anymore so I am back in nappies now.” Chris started to break down and sob “I did a poo poo in my nappy yesterday”.

“What a good boy you are being” she replied “I bet you tried really hard not to, but then again you did exactly as you were told and used your nappies like a proper baby”. Chris was astounded, he expected his mother to be furious with Victoria and yet here she was praising him for his infantile act. “Let me speak to mummy Victoria now sweetheart” she asked

He offered the phone to Victoria who walked out of the kitchen so he could not hear what was being spoken. Every so often he heard Victoria laugh, far from being annoyed with her it seemed as if everybody was carrying on as if it were perfectly normal for a 15-year-old to be wearing and using nappies like a baby. He picked up his bottle between his mittens and began to suc-k on his bottle. He looked over his shoulder and saw that Victoria was watching him with a huge smile on her face. The conversation went on for ages and once Chris had finished his bottle he put it on the table picked up his dummy and started to suc-k on it as if this was perfectly normal.

His hands strayed down to his nappy and he realised that his touch and the soft fluffy caress of the nappy was arousing him. He looked to see if Victoria was around but she had wandered out of sight into the lounge. He rubbed himself a little more and his excitement was further heightened. In no time at all he was rubbing himself furiously and was rewarded with a huge pulsing pleasure that pumped his joy into the soft folds of his nappy. So intense was his pleasure that he thought he was going to suc-k the teat off his do-di.

“What are you doing?” asked Victoria. Chris nearly jumped out of his skin and was so shocked and ashamed that he wet himself thinking that he had been caught out. The warmth flooded out of him and down between his legs. Victoria looked at him quizzically “Did you just wet your clean nappy?” she asked “I have only just changed you”.

“Yes Mummy” he replied

“What are you doing today?” she continued. Chris realised that he had got away with his recent naughtiness and that Victoria had interpreted his guilt as the act of wetting his clean nappy.

Chapter 10

“I know” said Victoria answering her own question “we will go and buy you some new toys. How about that?”

Chris looked at his mittens and waved them at her petulantly “I can’t do very much with these on because my hands don’t work” he said irritated and cross, his words barely understandable with his large dummy in.

“Do you promise to be good and not touch any of your punishment clothes?” she asked him gently. He nodded his head furiously. “Good baby, then I will take them off and put on some normal mittens”. She unfastened the bows on his mittens and replaced them with another pair that we wonderfully soft woollen mittens without the stiffening inside. He wriggled his released fingers gratefully.

Victoria looked about the kitchen and realised how big an impact having a new baby had made on her life. Nappies were in the lounge drying on a clothes rack by the radiator, a pair of plastic pants with a prominent yellow stain were lying on the draining board for a second wash. There seemed to be dummies all over the place and every table seemed to have a bib on it. He was getting through four bibs a day and his latest bib was one of the plastic backed ones that rustled every time Chris moved his head. His latest one was covered in breakfast cereal and raspberry yoghurt that he had almost choked on and spat up all down his babyish protection.

“Does that mean I can wear my other clothes Mummy?” he asked

“No, of course not baby, you being punished for being naughty” she retorted “you look lovely in your pretty dress and I will put on the matching frilly rhumba panties when we go out so that people cannot see your nappy. I would not be that cruel” she laughed.

Another stream of pee flowed in to his nappy rewarming it and further spreading across it, as the fear of going out in his baby clothes made him fearful.

“You had better try and do a poo before I change you because I am sure neither of us will want to change a stinky nappy while we are out would we?”

“Can’t I use my potty mummy?” he whined his request denied by a very definite shake of Victoria’s head.

“You will go in your nappy while I go and get myself ready” she informed him. “Go and sit on your blanket in the lounge and do as you are told sweetheart.” Chris went into the lounge and crouched on his blanket on all fours, He screwed his eyes tight and pushed with all his might, grunting with the effort of his humiliating task. After a few minutes of pushing and squeezing he was rewarded with a large production that plopped gracefully into his nappy and felt heavy behind him sliding down the smooth nappy liner that protected his towelling protection. He knew that he could not tell Victoria so he decided to lay on his front to minimise the mess.

Half an hour later he was summoned to come up for a change and he decided the best way to manage the damage was to crawl up the stairs on all fours. The mass in his nappy wobbled from side to side with each stair and felt every moment. Victoria also wanted to minimise the clean up and had him stand in the bath while she slid down his plastic pants and released one of the nappy pins so she could slide the whole lot to his ankles and then have him step out. The operation was a complete success and the problem was solved quickly and easily with the nappy liner and its contents quickly despatched down the toilet.

She looked at his nappy rash and decided to take pity on him. Inspection of his nappy showed something that interested her greatly, there was more than urine in his nappy and she now understood why he had looked so guilty after breakfast. She decided that she would have to take action. Once he had been washed off and dried in the bath, they went back to his changing table and Victoria gave him a pair of pretty pink plastic panties to hold while she rubbed cooling zinc and castor oil cream over him. He looked at her breasts and while she was applying the soothing salve he began to stir in his nether regions. He felt a ring being worked around his scrotum and a lot of fiddling going on.

“Do you like Mummy’s breasts Chrissy?” she said lovingly. Chris started to stiffen and felt baby oil being applied then he felt his member being introduced into some sort of tube. There was some further manipulation and he felt his manhood being pointed downwards and then there was a click. Victoria wiped her hands on his nappy and then squeezed her breasts in from of him. He felt a sharp pain in his pen-is as it was tightly constricted by the tube. 

“Babies only use their winkies for wetting their nappies and that is all yours will be able to do from now on” she said to him “besides it is only a very little winkie anyway and that is all it was good for sweetheart”.

She pulled up his nappy between his legs and secured it on both sides with the large nappy pins making sure the pink safety caps were pulled down to secure them safely. She took the plastic pants from him and he cooperated as they were drawn up his legs and over his nappies. She then opened a cellophane packet and took out a pair of pink tights that she carefully worked up his legs and over the considerable padding. Finally she had a pair of very frilly pink pants lined with plastic that had row after row of white lace across the bottom.

She smoothed down his dress that came down to just cover the waistband of his tights. She brushed his hair and made a little bunch on each side that she secured with an elastic band then tied a pink ribbon around each of the bunches.
She took a length of ribbon and tied it to his pink dummy then removed his old bib and chose another pink one trimmed in white lace to which she pinned the ribbon with a nappy pin. She took out his old dummy and replaced it with the new one. “There, all done” she announced.

Chris stood up and looked in the mirror – before him stood a bow-legged toddler who looked just like Sophie.

Thank you for all the very kind feedback on my story it makes the writing so much easier knowing it is being enjoyed!

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender