Due to Betty's recent illness, most of Betty's sites are limited to members only, and no new registrations for memberships will be accepted at this time.

Trans News ~ Headline News ~ Science News ~ Tech News ~ Paranormal & Aliens
Odd News ~ Betty's YouTube ~ My other channel

The more you give, the
more we can give back!
There has been,

Hits to Betty's
Pubs since
Sept. 30th, 2004

Author Topic: Susan's Three Way Revenge  (Read 165413 times)

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
Re: Susan's Three Way Revenge
« Reply #189 on: October 07, 2021, 09:50:20 PM »
WHAT! You are going to leave me hanging,, What is the BIG gift??? Come on now,, I am all horned up..

mimikitten

• Ballerina
« Reply #190 on: October 08, 2021, 12:01:51 AM »
I just love this story so much! I check weekly just to see if there's another installment

Party Dress

• Mommy's Dearest
« Reply #191 on: December 29, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
I frequently check back at Betty's hoping for another new chapter of this amazing story!
It has me in suspense so much and I am always wanting to read the next part!

Hope we hear from you soon Sissy Ballerina Boy!

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #192 on: January 12, 2022, 05:02:41 PM »
(Very short chapter but I’m going to try and be better in the new year about posting.)

Mrs. Stall pulled out a large black garment bag that had a hanger sticking out of the top of it. The smiles on Susan and her Mother’s faces were huge. The content’s of the bag interested his Mother and worried John. “Now I may have went a little overboard on this one, I really outdid myself but our little sweetie only turns 16 once. This was made with a lot of care and I can only hope get’s lot of good use out of it. “ her fat face contained a fat smug smile as she approached the clearly nervous and still sore butt of John. She handed him the bag which he was surprised that it had some weight to it. He gulped started to pull the zipper down.

His mother, Susan and Mrs. Stall looked on with extreme excitement reading his face to reveal the content of the garment bag. John fully unzipped it and pulled it open. He was confused at first. It was a large black piece of fabric, he knew that, but soon he started to relax his eyes and notice little details about it. White lace was all over the black piece of fabric. He then realized it was a dress of some sort, A woman’s dress for sure. He pulled it out of the bag and fully noticed it what it was. It was an extremely short black French Maid’s style dress. It looked more like a costume that an actual piece of fashion. He held it out not knowing what to say as Susan and Barbara Stall jumped up and down, cheered and clapped there hands. “It’s actually a dance costume that I saw in a catalog at Susan’s school. The moment I saw it I knew you had to have it. It’s a Black satin spandex leotard with white spandex insert and attached matching skirt. Separate white chiffon underskirt and white sateen apron. Lace, bow, sequin braid and jewel applique trim. Anddddd don’t worry, I didn’t skimp out on the accessories. I got gloves, head piece, several different types of panties to go with it, along with tights and stockings and…” she pulled out a black shoe box “Johnny’s first pair of high heels”! She pulled out a pair of black character shoes with a 3 inch heels. I figured he can get some practice in before we get him higher heels”!

https://www.dansco.com/be-our-guest-1581.html

https://www.planetdance.com/MobileDetail.php?Prod_ID=1549

Baby Mac

• Ultimate Sissy
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2022, 12:22:30 PM »
Please keep going

sissy servant 737-820-633

• Princess
THE GIFT
« Reply #194 on: January 23, 2022, 05:52:16 PM »
WHAT A LOVELY GIFT! I SHOULD BE SO LUCKY..

Sissy Ballerina Boy

• Super Sissy
« Reply #195 on: January 26, 2022, 05:59:14 PM »
John felt a shortness of breath and a pain in his stomach. How could this feeling of humility keep enchanting like this. His hands trembled holding the maid dress. Looking at it knowing he would soon wear this every day after school as he cleaned the house. He held back tears of shame as he looked up and managed to say “Thank you. It’s so pretty”. Susan could sense he was about to cry from the embarrassment and jumped to a plan. She noticed that John’s mother almost had a concerned face on her. He couldn’t have his Mother find out the truth that he hated wearing girls clothes. She couldn’t lose her Sissy at this important time of her three way revenge.

“Let’s go try it on. I’ll help ya Johnny” and she grabbed his hand and ran off to his bedroom still holding the dress. They raced down the hall way and ran into his bedroom. Susan was a bit out of breath because of her size and John was still emotional about his humiliating dress. “Ok listen here Johnny Boy. I can tell your getting upset and we can’t have you crying on your birthday. I decided on one last birthday gift to give you and that I know your going to love.  I’m going to help you into this outfit. In return you are going to be so happy, funny, prissy, graceful and over the top. You are going to give the acting role of your lifetime. Instead of the Oscar for best actor or best actress” Susan giggled. “I’m going to give you the best birthday blow job you ever had. I been reading sites and watching videos and I think you will make a prefect test subject. So, do you want the best birthday blow job”?

The more you give, the more I can give back.

The dots in the map below represent every person who visited Betty's since May 17, 2020. Blinking dots show people currently here. However if you haven't clicked on anything in a couple minutes your dot won't blink until you click on something again.

Web
Analytics

Hits to Betty's Pubs since Sept. 30th, 2004

eXTReMe Tracker

Website, forum design, software, & security on this site is copyrighted. It was made personally by Betty Pearl, of Betty Pearl's Pubs, Sissy Stories, buffalobetties, pearlcorona. Betty's Pub is a non-profit organization & support group for the transgendered, & Fetware community. We don't sell anything, & we don't data mine your personal information & habits to sell like MOST other sites do. We respect your privacy & won't sell it out for a few bucks.

Site for: Sissy Stories, ABDL Stories, Sissy Art, Crossdressing, Transgender